Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be Careful of Online Orders
It appears that the BATFE is on the warpath again, this time intent on making criminals of anyone who is in possession of anything that might be wildly construed to be a "silencer" in the BATFE's wettest dreams. It seems they have been raiding and charging folks nation-wide on strength of a company's purchase records, or even just an internet history of purchasing diesel oil filters, as this gent got a visit from DHS over:

So, buying unrelated items, such as "super soaker" sights and oil filters, is enough for them to mash the items together from even unrelated sources and create a "crime" to be investigated out of whole cloth. Even more worrisome is their ability to correlate those purchases across diverse internet platforms to arrive at such a spurious conclusion.

I saw another video where a gent got in trouble for buying a wall hanger hook across the internet to hang his keys on - BATFE accused him of purchasing an "auto sear". Two more YouTubers are under indictment and in hot water for simply mentioning some kind of "car key card" or something like that, and that case is still ongoing. The charge was "conspiracy to distribute", but as near as I can tell they simply mentioned it. BATFE, on the other hand, says they took money (YouTube channel payments) for "promoting" it, thus "conspiring to distribute". I'm not sure why YouTube isn't under the same conspiracy indictment, since they apparently were the bag men for the money in this horrendous crime of simply speaking, and further than that, they provided the distribution platform for the speech. Why are they not "co-conspirators" given those facts of the case?

A big BATFE push currently is something called "solvent traps", which are also being sold as "fuel filters" apparently. They are what appears to be, in reality, unfinished firearms silencers. Now a lot of sites selling them appear to be promoting them as "entirely legal until you finish them" (Facebook tried to catch ME in that trap by promoting an ad for them in my news feed that said that very phrase - why is Facebook not on the carpet for "conspiracy to distribute" them? I wasn't born yesterday, so no way in hell was I gonna click on that bait link), but it seems BATFE declares otherwise, so I would strongly suggest that anyone considering dabbling in them just not do it. Who the hell needs that kind of headache for something that in all likelihood doesn't work anyhow? They raided one manufacturer of those items, and from the customer list, started sending out nasty letters to folks who had bought them for whatever reason - whether to illegally produce a silencer or whether to use them as a "solvent trap" as they are billed. Whether legal use or illegal use, BATFE is coming down on folks for simply having one, even an "undrilled" one.

Now, I'm not too familiar with the concept of a "solvent trap". it's apparently a device to drain cleaning solvents from a rifle barrel and contain them, but I've never used one. I've never even found a reason to use that much solvent in cleaning a rifle except in the old days, when rifles came packed in cosmoline and had to be thoroughly cleaned before use. back in those days, we just plugged the muzzle with a wooden plug, filled the barrel with gas, and let it stand overnight to dissolve the cosmoline. Then the next day we just drained the barrel by removing the plug and then cleaned it as normal to remove all the gasoline.

Customs in New York and Illinois (Chicago I'm guessing) are intercepting any such items coming in from overseas, seizing the packages, sending out nasty letters, and then trying to bait the addressees into coming to claim them. as General Akbar said, "it's a TRAP!".

The correlation of internet data and drawing of misguided conclusions, however, is the most concerning. It's almost like they are purposefully mashing together innocent or unrelated purchases in order to manufacture instant criminals, and it seems, from the items being targeted, that they are going after conservatives.

So next Halloween, if your wife sends you out - or if you go yourself - and pick up a bag of apples for the kids, and then recall you also need some straight pins for sewing the kids' costumes together at another store, you too could be an instant felon.

With the BidenHarris regime having turned the federal law enforcement agencies into their private police force to punish their political enemies rather than, you know, enforce law, and together with this development, it's getting crazy out there, so be careful y'all!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yeah. America, where land of the free and the home of the brave, are just catchy lyrics in an old song.

America, where they run to the streets to protest any BS thing they have been brainwashed and conditioned to respond to, like one of Pavlov's dogs. America, where they bitch about something that have almost full control over, while completely ignoring all the rights and freedoms they are truly losing.

America, falling like Babylon, and like Rome. I guess nothing really does last forever.

We have nothing to fear from China, Russia, North Korea, or even extra terrestrials. Our own government has already beaten us down so low, that even hell is now above us.

They have removed all our faith and trust in the system and in the media. It is game over. There will be no reset. There will just be a dump and purge. Nothing they do will great will be too our benefit, and will cost us are more than it will be worth. That is the guaranteed apocalypse. The true, end of the world as we know it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Damn! Hope I don't get a knock on the door for the 2 bottles of succulent/cactus fertilizer that got delivered today. With my luck it probably has something in it on their no-no list.

They just don't want me to have happy cacti! I might have to start the new Cactus Rebellion of 2022!  tinyfunny
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(06-30-2022, 10:01 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Damn! Hope I don't get a knock on the door for the 2 bottles of succulent/cactus fertilizer that got delivered today. With my luck it probably has something in it on their no-no list.

They just don't want me to have happy cacti! I might have to start the new Cactus Rebellion of 2022!  tinyfunny

Does that fertilizer have nitrate in it? Maybe potassium nitrate or ammonium nitrate? Most fertilizers do, and if yours does, you might want to hang a "Gone on Vacation" sign on your front door...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-30-2022, 08:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote: It appears that the BATFE is on the warpath again, this time intent on making criminals of anyone who is in possession of anything that might be wildly construed to be a "silencer" in the BATFE's wettest dreams. It seems they have been raiding and charging folks nation-wide on strength of a company's purchase records, or even just an internet history of purchasing diesel oil filters, as this gent got a visit from DHS over:

WTF?!! Unbelievable! Damn, I have an internet history of ordering diesel filters. USSA. Everyday some damn new BS!!  smallseeingred

[Image: CYMKWJU.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1542255972835639297
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(07-01-2022, 01:06 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 08:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote: It appears that the BATFE is on the warpath again, this time intent on making criminals of anyone who is in possession of anything that might be wildly construed to be a "silencer" in the BATFE's wettest dreams. It seems they have been raiding and charging folks nation-wide on strength of a company's purchase records, or even just an internet history of purchasing diesel oil filters, as this gent got a visit from DHS over:

WTF?!! Unbelievable! Damn, I have an internet history of ordering diesel filters. USSA. Everyday some damn new BS!!  smallseeingred

[Image: CYMKWJU.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1542255972835639297

Don't think for one second that they have not been collecting data from our phone calls long before we clicked an "okay".

All that 20 pages of privacy declaration and opting out BS, is just an illusion. A pretty collection of words, filled with loop holes, to keep us, subsubservient.

• minusculebeercheers 

Been following this subject for some time. No reason.... 

Anyway...

The ATF has been a run away train with the re-interpretation of their own regulations. It demonstrates perfectly what happens when one agency is allowed to write it's own operating procedures and has no external checks or balances. Words lose their meaning. Objects become whatever they say they are. Rights of the citizens are arbitrary and subjective. 

Do you have a section of steel pipe in your garage? Yes? Well, now it is a suppressor because you could use it to make a suppressor. It doesn't matter if it cannot suppress anything as-is, you have zero intent to make a suppressor, or you have no clue what a suppressor even is. Words can be interpreted anyway the ATF deems fit so it is what they say it is. 

Of course like any other bureaucracy, it needs to expand. It's what they do. In order to obtain more budget share and bigger offices, agencies create mission creep. The ordinary tasks they were assigned to deal with become existential threats. Everything becomes an emergency for which they need more resources. Since almost half of all American households own a gun/s, that is a ton of fiscal opportunity...err... danger!   

(06-30-2022, 09:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Yeah. America, where land of the free and the home of the brave, are just catchy lyrics in an old song.

America, where they run to the streets to protest any BS thing they have been brainwashed and conditioned to respond to, like one of Pavlov's dogs. America, where they bitch about something that have almost full control over, while completely ignoring all the rights and freedoms they are truly losing.

America, falling like Babylon, and like Rome. I guess nothing really does last forever.

We have nothing to fear from China, Russia, North Korea, or even extra terrestrials. Our own government has already beaten us down so low, that even hell is now above us.

They have removed all our faith and trust in the system and in the media. It is game over. There will be no reset. There will just be a dump and purge. Nothing they do will great will be too our benefit, and will cost us are more than it will be worth. That is the guaranteed apocalypse. The true, end of the world as we know it.

Thanks for brightening my day. tinycrying

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(07-01-2022, 02:03 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 09:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Yeah. America, where land of the free and the home of the brave, are just catchy lyrics in an old song.

Thanks for brightening my day. tinycrying

Be prepared, there are hard times ahead.

Quote:Difficult Times Ahead

2 Timothy 3

1 But know this: Hard times will come in the last days.

2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, proud, demeaning, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,

3 unloving, irreconcilable, slanderers,a without self-control, brutal, without love for what is good,

4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasured rather than lovers of God,

holding to the form of godliness but denying its power. Avoid these people.

6 For among them are those who worm their way into households and deceive gullible women overwhelmed by sins and led astray by a variety of passions,

7 always learning and never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

8 Just as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so these also resist the truth. They are men who are corrupt in mindc and worthlessd in regard to the faith.

But they will not make further progress, for their foolishness will be clear to all, as was the foolishness of Jannes and Jambres.

But it is not without hope.

Quote:Struggles in the Christian Life

10 But you have followed my teaching, conduct, purpose,a faith, patience, love,b and endurance,

along with the persecutions and sufferingsa that came to me in Antioch,b Iconium,c and Lystra.d What persecutions I endured — and yet the Lord rescued me from them all.

12 In fact, all who want to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

13 Evil people and impostors will become worse, deceivinga and being deceived.

But as for you, continue in what you have learned and firmly believed. You know those who taught you,

15 and you know that from infancy you have known the sacred Scriptures, which are able to give you wisdom for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,

so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

Even if you don't believe in man made religion, or if you are not a Christian, almost all religions speak of the times to come, and most are not grossly different.

Even atheist know that something wicked has arrived, and there is more to come.

But not all hope is lost.

• minusculebeercheers