Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware The Repeated Buzz Words
Big Grin 
This week the repeated Buzz Word is

! Sledgehammer!

Prepare to be priced out of everything, and it will be ensured by the government, by topping the price of everything to the point of unaffordability.

The Hill’s Morning Report — Fed wields rate weapon aimed at rising prices

BY ALEXIS SIMENDINGER AND AL WEAVER 06/16/22 06:29 AM ET
Quote:The Federal Reserve on Wednesday used a sledgehammer to try to throttle rising prices not experienced by Americans in four decades, and suggested it could repeat its newly aggressive stance, however uncommon, even if more Americans lose their jobs and a U.S. downturn can’t be ruled out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/morning-rep...ng-prices/

Every news station today has repeated over and over about the sledgehammer wielding Fed.

Goal is to make everything so expensive that we stop buying.

The desired result? 

Wait for it..............

Prices will go down!

In the meantime.......

You will be homeless, out of a job, and starving.

I wonder who thinks this is great plan.

Surely not those that will be living the life of their ancestors during the great depression.

By the way, forget about stocking up on food. Stock up on ammunition. Without ammunition your food will just be taken from you anyway.

Because you can bet your life that these young kids that have never been told "no", that think all they have to do is want something, and it will be granted to them, are going to let you have what they don't have, if you can't protect it.

Don't be surprised when those roving gangs show up on your streets.

We are being set up, and the only advice I have is, "Be Prepared!"

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Will a recession bring the inflation rate under control?

A little history. We had a recession in 1974.
It reduced inflation a bit, but didn't kill it.

Inflation rate:
1974: 11.04%
1975: 9.13%
1976: 5.76%
1977: 6.50%
1978: 7.59%
1979: 11.35%
1980: 13.50%

[Image: 77JVPpr.jpg]
Source: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/UNEMPLOY

The Fed's own "GDP Now" real-time GDP predictor is currently at 0% for Q2:

[Image: xOUkHSh.jpg]
Source: https://www.atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow

Recession incoming.

Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is required by all recently built diesel engines. No DEF and trucks don’t move.

And there is a huge shortage of DEF happening.

Trucks are being parked because of it. Forget diesel and gasoline prices, this is WAY bigger.
https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/statu...6730653699

DEF delete = No food, no anything.

Had this tune in my head when I read your post.

Meanwhile...

[Image: GHYRQqi.jpg]
https://twitter.com/i/events/1537140970701078528

Package includes for the first time, launchers for vehicle-mounted Harpoon anti-ship missiles.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

What we have we will keep. The means and will to survive and a strategic, defensible position will fend off whatever comes our way. 

What these idiots don't realize is that once they have robbed all they can and it runs out they are screwed. If they don't know how to save seed and grow they are only postponing death for a very short time.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(06-16-2022, 11:12 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: What we have we will keep. The means and will to survive and a strategic, defensible position will fend off whatever comes our way. 

What these idiots don't realize is that once they have robbed all they can and it runs out they are screwed. If they don't know how to save seed and grow they are only postponing death for a very short time.

Well I think they are not smart enough to know that they control nothing beyond those that are willing to comply.

As much as they deceive themselves, they are not Gods, and Mother Nature has one hell of a wicked sense of humor.

Coming from an area where it looked almost night time, while it was pouring rain so dense, it looked like you where looking through an opaque dark veil, when standing at my front door, and it was a clear blue sky and dry as a bone when standing on my back porch, I put nothing pass the power and the fickleness of Mother Nature.

Their narcissistic, ignorant, elitist asses will never make it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers