Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Photo of creature near Amarillo Zoo puzzles city officials
https://news.yahoo.com/photo-creature-ne...00274.html

[Image: Skinwalker.jpg]
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(06-11-2022, 06:22 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/photo-creature-ne...00274.html

Furrie?
tinywondering

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11521]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Love this stuff.

Although I am not sure on this one. There is a guy on YT (ThinkerThunker) who does a deep dive into these things. He measure everything, does spectral analysis, etc. Hopefully, he will do a video on this one.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11522]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11523]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-12-2022, 04:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote: .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11522]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11523]

Thanks for the big pictures !! It is carrying something in one of it's hand/paw.. A discabubalator ?
Just my mother-in-law, just as dangerous in human form as when she transmutes.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Odd photo to be sure.

I suspected some homeless drunk with long hair and a beard upon first look see and blew it off. Then I considered it as a possible prank, maybe by the security person.

But when I really look at it, it seems to be looking toward the camera and has a feline face shape. It's arms and legs are freakishly long, but the forearms could be prosthetics held with hands. Still those legs, those seem real as you can see how boney they are and the knees are knobby as well.

I'm leaning more toward paranormal entity like a were-wolf or were-panther, or the more popular skin walker.

ETA: I studied it further with photo shop and what I'm seeing is a feline face with a mane looking toward the camera with a side view of it's body as it walks from right to left behind the fence. It has a normal sized neck but from the shoulders down it becomes very strange. The arms, from shoulder to elbow are twice normal length as are the legs from hip to knee. The torso is shorter than what you'd expect on a human as well. The arms appear to be swinging opposite to the motion of the legs on each side, as happens with humans as we walk, that's the most natural thing I can notice about this creature.
I listen to many Dogman vids to see how close they are to my area.  I live in a heavily forested, remote area in MS.  They are already here for a long time.  I don't want to run across one EVER.

5 TRUE Dogman Sighting Stories in Texas

Some pretty crazy shot here. IDK what that is, swamp gas?
(06-11-2022, 06:22 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/photo-creature-ne...00274.html

Your source has way to many ads and bullshit for my liking, is there another one that is the same without all the shit? I am curious is this the only photo of the "alleged" creature?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]