Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Organisms Might Be Quantum Machines.
The article below explores the idea of efficiency, a course that nature knows well.
If any of this is true, then in my view, it should change our concepts of what we are and possibly
answer a lot of questions involving religion and the paranormal.

'If there’s any subject that perfectly encapsulates the idea that science is hard to understand,
it’s quantum physics.

Scientists tell us that the miniature denizens of the quantum realm behave in seemingly impossible
ways: they can exist in two places at once, or disappear and reappear somewhere else instantly.

The one saving grace is that these truly bizarre quantum behaviours don’t seem to have much
of an impact on the macroscopic world as we know it, where “classical” physics rules the roost.
Or, at least, that’s what scientists thought until a few years ago.

Now that reassuring wisdom is starting to fall apart. Quantum processes may occur not quite
so far from our ordinary world as we once thought.

Quite the opposite: they might be at work behind some very familiar processes, from the
photosynthesis that powers plants – and ultimately feeds us all – to the familiar sight of birds
on their seasonal migrations.

Quantum physics might even play a role in our sense of smell.

In fact, quantum effects could be something that nature has recruited into its battery of tools
to make life work better, and to make our bodies  into smoother machines.

It’s even possible that we can do more with help from the strange quantum world than we
could without it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=510]

At one level, photosynthesis looks very simple.
Plants, green algae and some bacteria take in sunlight and carbon dioxide, and turn them
into energy.

What niggles in the back of biologists minds, though, is that photosynthetic organisms
make the process look just a little bit too easy.

It’s one part of photosynthesis in particular that puzzles scientists
 A photon – a particle of light – after a journey of billions of kilometres hurtling through
space, collides with an electron in a leaf outside your window.

The electron, given a serious kick by this energy boost, starts to bounce around, a little
like a pinball. It makes its way through a tiny part of the leaf’s cell, and passes on its extra
energy to a molecule that can act as an energy currency to fuel the plant.

The trouble is, this tiny pinball machine works suspiciously well.
Classical physics suggests the excited electron should take a certain amount of time to
career around inside the photosynthetic machinery in the cell before emerging on the other
side. In reality, the electron makes the journey far more quickly.

What’s more, the excited electron barely loses any energy at all in the process.
Classical physics would predict some wastage of energy in the noisy business of being batted
around the molecular pinball machine.

The process is too fast, too smooth and too efficient. It just seems too good to be
true...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
:mediumomg:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-19-2016, 11:17 AM)guohua Wrote: :mediumomg:

It could mean that when you arrive at the optimum decision, your brainwaves have
somehow, ran down every avenue of reasoning and what is the best self-survival tactic
all at the same time!

Imagine that, it wasn't destiny that caused BIAD to roost in my shed, it was because
of many other variables all accessed at the same moment.
Although... was the small greenhouse in Mrs. Miggins' garden thought about?
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-19-2016, 11:53 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 11:17 AM)guohua Wrote: :mediumomg:

It could mean that when you arrive at the optimum decision, your brainwaves have
somehow, ran down every avenue of reasoning and what is the best self-survival tactic
all at the same time!

Imagine that, it wasn't destiny that caused BIAD to roost in my shed, it was because
of many other variables all accessed at the same moment.
Although... was the small greenhouse in Mrs. Miggins' garden thought about?
tinysurprised

It more likely because I've been awake sense 3:00 PM yesterday and this thread is to much for me to take in all at once, My Brain Wanted To Have A melt Down!  smalltappinghead
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Excellent!  I love Quantum Science!   tinybiggrin 

If you ever want to learn a lot about it, read The Source Field Investigations, by David Wilcock.  Yes, I know... some people don't give him a chance because "they" have already given him a name to take away his credibility, just like they did with Tesla in his day.  Can't let all that knowledge actually get out to people now, can we! smallnotamused 

I love David, and I've said it many times here, knowing how others feel about him.  IMO, the guy rocks! He is smarter than people give him credit for, and he backs up everything he says with more "scientific" proof from the mainstream. He has a weekly show on Gaia T.V. that I never miss. This guy knows his stuff, I don't care if people don't like him. minusculebiggrin 

Anyway... I digress.

If you love quantum science, check him out!