Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Countdown to Apocalypse
Another video worth watching popped up in my feed.

I have known about this prophecy since I was a child. I always thought that the prophecies sounded a lot like the Christian prophecies.

What I find interesting is that in the present, so many of the warnings of what is to come, seem to have arrived.

It may be that it is a given, that all things will eventually end, that the end of the world is addressed in almost every religion. Many of the warnings about the end, seem very similar in all religions, may have to do with our drawing on what we know. What we have seen cause death and destruction on a large scale before. And because we know how destructive man can be.

Anyway, I found the video interesting and decided to share.

Quote:May 18, 2022

The Hopi people have warned us that the world is headed for extinction.

Based in the Arizona Desert, the Native American tribe of the Hopi has been prophesying about the fate of society for centuries, in Season 1, Episode 4, "Hopi Blue Star."

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I'm only 2 minutes un so I can't comment much (although I feel like I've watched this episode). But the "people from thousands of years ago" (or hundreds) stuff always pissed me off. Everything from Nostradamus to the Mayans, it's all the same fears and experience of every Homo Sapien to walk this earth. Death by fire, death by water, death by earth.
I keep seeing more and more close approaches of asteroids almost everyday that were only  discovered that same day or the day before . It's just a matter of time before one hits. 

Either that, or Yellowstone will go off. Nothing we can do about it. Just sit back and watch the world burn down.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Off topic, but my ad blocker is blocking 4 things on this thread and not for the site.
(06-05-2022, 02:09 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: it's all the same fears and experience of every Homo Sapien to walk this earth. Death by fire, death by water, death by earth.

But, wait a sec ... isn't that the way it always DOES happen?

smalllol
(06-05-2022, 02:21 AM)kdog Wrote: Off topic, but my ad blocker is blocking 4 things on this thread and not for the site.

What is it blocking?

What do you think it is?

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-05-2022, 02:34 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 02:09 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: it's all the same fears and experience of every Homo Sapien to walk this earth. Death by fire, death by water, death by earth.

smalllol

Yes. A tribe is destroyed after a bolt of lightning starts a fire that burns up everything. An earthquake splits open the earth, shakes the boulders from the mountains and swallows up everything. Water dumps from the sky, causing a flash flood, washes away everything, man and animals die.

It all seems like magic, an angry God, a punishment for mistakes made.

It happens enough times that man has to find a reason. Maybe man can control it. Even if he can, just like it all began, it will all end. We can't dream up an ending from something that we never thought of as possible.

• minusculebeercheers 

THE Earth Disaster Documentary

Dunno if anyone is familiar with "Suspicious0bservers" in which this 90 min docu is a compilation summary of his past years work. Although this freelance science guy can be difficult to follow along in quoting all those science papers, but thought he covered some very intriguing, thought provoking gems, especially the last 20 minutes.

If you're not aware, he gives daily short updates on space weather and specifically what is going on with the Sun and how impacts Earth.

You might come away with a different take on why all the billionaires & wealthy elite have bunkers/bolt-holes which is akin to some ancient civilizations that had done the same.

It's All Playing Out In Front Of Our Eyes (2011) (Russell Means, Oglala Lakota activist; The Last of the Mohicans) - Have a listen and tell me this doesn't resonate!! tinybigeyes

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(06-05-2022, 02:36 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 02:21 AM)kdog Wrote: Off topic, but my ad blocker is blocking 4 things on this thread and not for the site.

What is it blocking?

What do you think it is?

Probably just youtube. Just thought it was weird. Sorry for the thread drift. Take 500 points away from me mods.
(06-05-2022, 02:52 AM)kdog Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 02:36 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

What is it blocking?

What do you think it is?

Probably just youtube. Just thought it was weird. Sorry for the thread drift. Take 500 points away from me mods.

Thread drift doesn't bother me. I am concerned if my thread is carrying something that is causing problems on your computer or mine. 

If your ad blocker prevents that, then your earned 500 points times ten.

minusculebeercheers

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-05-2022, 02:50 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Dunno if anyone is familiar with "Suspicious0bservers" in which this 90 min docu is a compilation summary of his past years work. Although this freelance science guy can be difficult to follow along in quoting all those science papers, but thought he covered some very intriguing, thought provoking gems, especially the last 20 minutes.

A while back I used to listen to Suspicious Observers and BP Earth first thing every morning. It was my morning ritual.

Then they got into a spat, and I stop listening to both of them. I will still watch a segment from either of them, if they show up in my feed, but I don't follow either one any more.

• minusculebeercheers 

As far as solar watchers are concerned, I just stay with https://www.solarham.net/

I also keep an eye out on https://watchers.news/

Quote:Thread drift doesn't bother me. I am concerned if my thread is carrying something that is causing problems on your computer or mine. 

If your ad blocker prevents that, then your earned 500 points times ten.

[Image: MinusculeBeercheers.gif]
I usually don't pay attention, just thought it a little strange.  minusculebeercheers
(06-05-2022, 03:23 AM)kdog Wrote: As far as solar watchers are concerned, I just stay with https://www.solarham.net/

I also keep an eye out on https://watchers.news/
I watch MrMBB333 frequently, mainly because I like the pics.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrMBB333

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-05-2022, 02:50 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: THE Earth Disaster Documentary

I got about twenty minutes more to go, but Ben is starting to put me to sleep, so I will have to finish tomorrow.

A lot of interesting information. Some of it is refresher information and some is new. Thanks for the share.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-05-2022, 02:45 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 02:34 AM)Snarl Wrote:

smalllol

It all seems like magic, an angry God, a punishment for mistakes made.

It happens enough times that man has to find a reason. Maybe man can control it. Even if he can, just like it all began, it will all end. We can't dream up an ending from something that we never thought of as possible.

This theory really impressed me.  What would the outcome of such an event be?

(06-06-2022, 04:19 AM)Snarl Wrote: This theory really impressed me.  What would the outcome of such an event be?

When I was about eleven years old. I showed my Mother with the use of a globe and and an atlas, that the land masses on our Earth were once one complete land mass, that had to broken up over time.

I had to laugh when he said that it was so obvious that even a child could see it. I think that every child at one time or another has had that conversation with a parent or teacher, and every time, they laughed at us and rejected our obvious observation, as just the result of a child's imagination. 

I didn't understand at the time where the water came from, but back around 2014 I ran across an article that spoke of this observation, and suddenly it all made sense.

Quote:Earth may have underground 'ocean' three times that on surface

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014...on-surface

• minusculebeercheers 

Another interesting video of weather anomalies.

Quote:Jun 18, 2022 Parts of Guangzhou city were hit by a tornado, accompanied by violent thunder during heavy rain on June 16. One video shows plenty of electrical activity and sparks around the tornado.

• minusculebeercheers 

Is something about to happen here?

• minusculebeercheers 

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
Looks like the Old CCP is playing with the Weather again, we did that back in the 80's and it was a disaster worldwide, if I remember correctly.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-20-2022, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
Looks like the Old CCP is playing with the Weather again, we did that back in the 80's and it was a disaster worldwide, if I remember correctly.

Man screws up everything they touch.

God they are not.

• minusculebeercheers