Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Mass Immigration Is Never A Good Idea.
This example just happens to come from India. But you can go to any area where the government has set up for mass immigration and the story is the same. Only the names may be different.

This response is not a new response. This has happened every time, in every country. I am not against immigration but it is never a good idea to send large groups of people into an area, and expect that they are going to integrate smoothly. It has never happened. It will never happen.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Plenty of evidence it doesn't end well. Even genetic data proves it. 

How many genetic defined groups of people have vanished over the millenia? 

Look in almost any study you want. There was evidence of Group A until Group B showed up. Then Group A disappeared from the record. 

I am guessing the folks pushing all the migration and diversity kool-aid know this. It is a destabilization tool.
(06-03-2022, 05:56 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Plenty of evidence it doesn't end well. Even genetic data proves it. 

How many genetic defined groups of people have vanished over the millenia? 

Look in almost any study you want. There was evidence of Group A until Group B showed up. Then Group A disappeared from the record. 

I am guessing the folks pushing all the migration and diversity kool-aid know this. It is a destabilization tool.

It is a natural response to lean towards people that share your language and culture.

When you are moved from your home country and placed in a foreign land, where everything is foreign to you, including the language, it is scary, and very hard to integrate. But this is something that you are aware of prior to making the decision to accept that move.

If the immigrant is placed in an accepting and receiving area where they can learn the language, the customs and the ways of their host country, it would be far more effective and productive for them.

When they are placed together in large groups in these areas, it is natural for the immigrants to just set up a community of exclusion instead of inclusion. Making them residents of a ghetto created as a smaller recreation of the land they left. Thus creates a huge problem for the host and the host country, as well as for themselves down the road.

I have no problem with folk that move to an area because they wish to become citizens of their new country. Moving to an area and changing everything to suit your previous lifestyle, instead of becoming a member of the existing community, I feel is wrong.

I feel the same way about folk from the city, that move out to the country, and then do everything in their power to make the area look exactly like the place they left.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-02-2022, 11:37 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: This example just happens to come from India. But you can go to any area where the government has set up for mass immigration and the story is the same. Only the names may be different.

This response is not a new response. This has happened every time, in every country. I am not against immigration but it is never a good idea to send large groups of people into an area, and expect that they are going to integrate smoothly. It has never happened. It will never happen.

The Rohingya cause trouble everywhere they go, and then jump back and start whining "victim" when their prey starts fighting back.

But in the broader picture, mass "immigration" never goes well. In the old days, when folks called a spade a spade, they referred to what we now call "mass immigration" by the term "invasion". The Irish have an ancient book detailing all of the "mass migrations" into Ireland, and the name of that book is "The Book of Invasions".

It happened several times over the millennia in Great Britain (until recently, the last successful foreign takeover of the UK was by the Anglo-Saxons who displaced the Britons, but now I think they are undergoing a whole new invasion of "Asians"), it happened in the Americas, it happened in Europe, China, Australia, and everywhere else in the world. It has always happened, and will continue to always happen when one population casts their eyes on the property of another population, and start thinking the grass might be greener "over there". The Native population never, or rarely, ever comes out of the invasions unscathed, and usually they come out the other end of it seriously damaged if they still even exist at all.

America is experiencing this right now, again, and it appears that many other areas of the world are as well. The mass "migrants", really if we're being honest the invaders, are on the move again.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’