Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now
My older brother who's in communications and works government contracts, had said we are currently experiencing world war three as a covert biological war. This was toward the beginning of the pandemic and with all the research I've done and facts I've uncovered since then, my brother's idea didn't ring true to me until lately.

I had read a newspaper article back in either 1978 or 1979 in the news section of the Detroit News or Free Press (likely the News) about a military biological weapon that attacked the human immune system, the T-Cell in particular. This would cause any opportunistic disease to kill the person infected from a weakened immune system. Well then, it was only a few years later AIDS came around. I was in middle school when I read that, but I can still remember the title of the article and the illustration they used. That's when I became a conspiracy theorist and survival prepper. Ultimately that is why I live in a swamp now.

They never stopped playing around with HIV, have they? This corona virus pandemic, they were playing games with that too, weren't they? In fact they mixed HIV into corona, and probably all their latest and greatest bio-weapons they've been releasing. Now it's Monkey Pox. They were monkeying around with that one in a lab, can you guess which one? Wuhan! A correct answer!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...0X22000414

Plus that hepatitis from a common adenovirus.
http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=8780

And now this one, this is a good one, like Ebola, that is another virus I hear that has been tinkered with and possibly weaponized.

Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever

Quote:The onset of illness causes rapid and severe internal and external bleeding in infected patients, including through the nose, hence its nickname “nose-bleed fever.” Though the virus is hosted in ticks, most individuals pick it up by coming in contact with infected animal blood — usually occurring among those who work with livestock and in slaughterhouses.

The virus is not novel, but it is rare — and apparently spreading at an unprecedented rate throughout Iraq.

Between 10 and 40 percent of cases will die from the disease. Aside from profuse bleeding and potential death, early symptoms include fever, body aches, dizziness, neck pain, headache and sore eyes. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat and brain fog have also been observed in infected patients, according to the World Health Organization.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/gruesome-n...-least-18/

I bet it will turn out that this nose bleed fever has been modified in a lab.

My older brother is right, I have no doubt of that now, we are in WWIII and it's a biological war. These rare or unknown diseases suddenly become contagious and deadly to humans by coincidence, one after another, on and on. No! This isn't natural, this isn't something that just happens all the time, over and over again.

I'm not wasting anymore time bullshitting around, it's on, it's time for action.

I'm not giving any advice on how to fight in a biological war, but this is war, it's time to engage.
You are correct. it is on. I used to think it was a CCP attack on the West, but I'm not so sure now. I think the playing field is bigger.

Monkey Pox is not the Next Big Thing. It is only an interlude. the next big thing will affect a wider audience. Monkey pox is just a test to see if it will spread as AIDS did, a mere run-up to The Next Big Thing.

Covid was just a test run, to see who got it the worst, and to monitor how it spread through nations given the release vector.. That's why I initially thought it was a CCP attack on the west, since the US took disproportionate casualties. If you don't believe that, check deaths and hospitalizations as a percentage of population, country to country.

The attack is not a CCP attack on the West, although the CCP is involved up to their elbows. It's a damned sight bigger than that, and the CCP is just a fellow traveler; They will get theirs in the end, from the Big Dogs. The CCP willl finally learn what it feels like to be a dupe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Notice the name of that new virus, "Crimean-Congo". What the hell does the Crimea (AKA Ukraine) have to do with the Congo?

Maybe Crimean biological labs have something to do with the origin of this new more horrific disease.

That's something else, how each new disease is more contagious and horrible than the last one. Like escalating from gun battles, to mortar rounds, then missile attacks. What is the mother of all bio-weapons going to be like?

This is war, we need to start acting like it's a war. Gear up and go active, that's my intentions and advice.
(06-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Notice the name of that new virus, "Crimean-Congo". What the hell does the Crimea (AKA Ukraine) have to do with the Congo?

Maybe Crimean biological labs have something to do with the origin of this new more horrific disease.

That's something else, how each new disease is more contagious and horrible than the last one. Like escalating from gun battles, to mortar rounds, then missile attacks. What is the mother of all bio-weapons going to be like?

This is war, we need to start acting like it's a war. Gear up and go active, that's my intentions and advice.

from what i understand it was named Crimean Fever during the Crimean War, then in 1944 the soviet scientists started calling it Crimean hemorrhagic fever.
and it's name now is a combination of two places where outbreaks happened.
here's a wiki,

Quote:History
In ancient Celtic settlements in the Upper Danube area in Germany, the CCHF virus was detected in archaeological blood samples, indicating that it was endemic at the time.[45] The virus may have evolved around 1500–1100 BC. It is thought that changing climate and agricultural practices around this time could be behind its evolution.[9]
In the 12th century a case of a hemorrhagic disease reported from what is now Tajikistan may have been the first known case of Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever.[citation needed] During the Crimean War, the disease was known as "Crimean fever" and contracted by many, including Florence Nightingale.[46]
In 1944, Soviet scientists first identified the disease they called Crimean hemorrhagic fever in Crimea.[47] They established its viral etiology, but were unable to isolate the agent at that time.
In February 1967, virologists John P. Woodall, David Simpson, Ghislaine Courtois and others published initial reports on a virus they called the Congo virus.[48][49] In 1956, the Congo virus had first been isolated by physician Ghislaine Courtois, head of the Provincial Medical Laboratory, Stanleyville, in the Belgian Congo. Strain V3010, isolated by Courtois, was sent to the Rockefeller Foundation Virus Laboratory (RFVL) in New York City and found to be identical to another strain from Uganda, but to no other named virus at that time.[citation needed]
In June 1967, Soviet virologist Mikhail Chumakov registered an isolate from a fatal case that occurred in Samarkand in the Catalogue of Arthropod-borne Viruses.[50] In 1969, the Russian strain, which Chumakov had sent to the RFVL, was published to be identical to the Congo virus.[51]
In 1973, the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses adopted Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever virus as the official name.[52]
These reports include records of the occurrence of the virus or antibodies to the virus from ebola Greece, Portugal, South Africa, Madagascar (the first isolation from there), the Maghreb, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq.[53][54][55]

Link: History
[Image: TWBB.png]

(06-02-2022, 04:08 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Notice the name of that new virus, "Crimean-Congo". What the hell does the Crimea (AKA Ukraine) have to do with the Congo?

from what i understand it was named Crimean Fever during the Crimean War, then in 1944 the soviet scientists started calling it Crimean hemorrhagic fever.
here's a wiki,

In ancient Celtic settlements in the Upper Danube area in Germany, the CCHF virus was detected in archaeological blood samples, indicating that it was endemic at the time.[45] The virus may have evolved around 1500–1100 BC. It is thought that changing climate and agricultural practices around this time could be behind its evolution.[9]
In the 12th century a case of a hemorrhagic disease reported from what is now Tajikistan may have been the first known case of Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever.[citation needed] During the Crimean War, the disease was known as "Crimean fever" and contracted by many, including Florence Nightingale.[46]
In 1944, Soviet scientists first identified the disease they called Crimean hemorrhagic fever in Crimea.[47] They established its viral etiology, but were unable to isolate the agent at that time.
In February 1967, virologists John P. Woodall, David Simpson, Ghislaine Courtois and others published initial reports on a virus they called the Congo virus.[48][49] In 1956, the Congo virus had first been isolated by physician Ghislaine Courtois, head of the Provincial Medical Laboratory, Stanleyville, in the Belgian Congo. Strain V3010, isolated by Courtois, was sent to the Rockefeller Foundation Virus Laboratory (RFVL) in New York City and found to be identical to another strain from Uganda, but to no other named virus at that time.[citation needed]
In June 1967, Soviet virologist Mikhail Chumakov registered an isolate from a fatal case that occurred in Samarkand in the Catalogue of Arthropod-borne Viruses.[50] In 1969, the Russian strain, which Chumakov had sent to the RFVL, was published to be identical to the Congo virus.[51]
In 1973, the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses adopted Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever virus as the official name.[52]
These reports include records of the occurrence of the virus or antibodies to the virus from ebola Greece, Portugal, South Africa, Madagascar (the first isolation from there), the Maghreb, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq.[53][54][55]

Ah, a coincidence in it's naming. Sounds like Russia found it first in 1944, that's a long time to do GOF studies.

Thanks for looking into that.
(06-02-2022, 04:20 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 04:08 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

here's a wiki,

Ah, a coincidence in it's naming. Sounds like Russia found it first in 1944, that's a long time to do GOF studies.

Thanks for looking into that.

your welcome, i first looked it up when i heard about the cases that reported the past week or so ago. what i found fascinating was the part about Florence Nightingale. One of the best known people in history and that was the first i ever heard of her getting a disease from people  she was helping.

I assume that's where she caught it, she was in Crimea during the war.
[Image: TWBB.png]

I've often said that the vaccine for covid is actually just the antidote for a Chinese bioweapon.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
My tinfoil hat conspiracy since mid 2021 was that 9/11 was supposed to be a biological attack, but instead for whatever reason(s) we got "planes" that came outta the blue. When you research back to late 90s and all the biowarfare experts from military to NIH and various institutions to Joe Biden talking about it along with Dr. Joshua Lederberg in a biowarfare senate hearing held on Sept 5, 2001 to Biden openly discussing on live tv on that infamous day and mere weeks later we had the Anthrax letters it really makes you wonder. And many of those same virus/DNA scientists were running the Corona show. Many of these 'health' bio doctors lineage can be traced back to circa WWII period when the Biowarfare agenda started and was quickly wrapped & sealed into Manhattan secrecy which continues to this very day.

The NIH/NIAID franken scientists of biowarfare to genetic engineering for the 'greater good' of mankind can all be traced to one man.

Research Dr. Lederberg and those in his circle of trust for an eye-opening discovery on all this vax/genetics/eugenics/euphenics Depop philanthropy with deep connections to "Skull & Bones" (Auchincloss & Bundy bloodline) characters going back to WWII era and now related to Geoengineered Transhumanism. Regards to Lederberg & Fauci (AIDS), this is what cancer research was all about and how they got all that funding & funded all those medical science front companies. That is not a speculative rabbit hole, it's an abyss. At least 40+ years of cancer research boils down to $$$ & gain of function gene therapy...the new medicine that started with...

Dr. Joshua Lederberg & the Rockefeller club:

[Image: PHihj8F.jpg]

Lederberg was a mentor to Dr. Anthony Fauci and served under 6 presidents. He served on President John F. Kennedy's White House transition team as a consultant on health care policy. Dr. Lederberg's most notable discovery was on the ability to modify the human genome using bacteria. Perhaps was the start of the greatest threat today and driving much of the national policy on Biodefense. Lederberg was also the president of Rockefeller Institute. Letters from Joshua Lederberg to Anthony Fauci

[Image: 4ZECmw0.jpg]
President George W. Bush awards Joshua Lederberg the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his lifetime of achievement in science in the East Room of the White House on December 15, 2006.

Science and the Public Interest:
[Image: ItVxuGU.jpg]

Who made Dr. Fauci famous back in the 80s? GHWB.

[Image: Si5oEVL.jpg]

Report on the President: [Dr. Joshua Lederberg] - Spring 1990, Rockefeller University Research Profiles.

[Image: J2RxNBo.jpg]
Presentation on theme: "Fundamental of Biotechnology"

[Image: XGZ5cqJ.jpg]
Keynote speakers at the inaugural International Conference on Emerging Infectious Diseases in Atlanta, March 8–11, 1998. Left to right: Anthony Fauci, David Heymann, Joshua Lederberg, Claire Broome, James Hughes, Guthrie Birkhead, D. Peter Drotman. Source: CDC

[Image: reW2VDv.jpg]
(Photo) Dr. Joshua Lederberg (age 14) - At the 42nd Annual Convention of the Zionist Organization of America, NYC June 25, 1939.

Super Large @ NIH National Library of Medicine (That old photo reminds me of the framed photo in the movie, "The Shining")

Nothing to see here. tinysurprised
[Image: xXGiGFu.jpg]
Joshua Lederberg - Nobel Banquet at the Golden Hall of the Stockholm City Hall on 10 December 1958.

[Image: b7t85wX.jpg]
President Clinton chairing White House conference on bioterrorism, January 1999. Lederberg is fifth from the left at the table.
Source: NIH

Quote:Joshua Lederberg, ForMemRS (May 23, 1925 – February 2, 2008) was an American molecular biologist known for his work in microbial genetics, artificial intelligence, and the United States space program. He was 33 years old when he won the 1958 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering that bacteria can mate and exchange genes (bacterial conjugation).

In addition to his contributions to biology, Lederberg did extensive research in artificial intelligence. This included work in the NASA experimental programs seeking life on Mars and the chemistry expert system Dendral.
Dendral is an acronym of the term "Dendritic Algorithm".

What makes the current happenings for past 2 years so complex is it's not just the USA, but the landscape SPECTRE horror is GLOBAL. It's the hidden hand (Deep State) method of pushing agendas & new policies through legislation. How many Int'l players are directly involved and what exactly is their global end game is difficult to pinpoint, but the tea leaves are looking mighty grim; though not entirely hopeless, yet. I think alot of what we're able to see and try to comprehend & speculate on are only merely stepping stones to their ultimate goals. These round-table thinkers & planners steer the sheeple on long term plans of 10, 20, 30 years, generational goals. Which is what it takes on an accelerated evolutionary scale to 'change' the human species into a new genetically altered (transhuman) species jacked into the blockchain for ultimate control. Such far fetch technocratic/eugentic fantasies in this age will likely fail, but they will keep trying, generation to generation.

The World Health Organization has launched the R&D Blueprint, (from a year ago) a project that aims to bolster development of treatments and countermeasures for diseases that the global health agency has assessed as posing the most critical risks, including Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever.

http://www.who.int/csr/research-and-development/en/ -

Which has been removed.

Here's a copy from the Archives

Here we have a casual mention of eugenic warfare in the Plan for a New American Century (PNAC) paper "Rebuilding America's Defenses" published in 2000...

[Image: HKyNtEW.jpg]

Similarities between the suspicious origin of the Corona virus and CCHF outbreak in Afghanistan/Pakistan in 2001? Could it have been the US?
Quote:Evidence suggests the outbreak of Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever emanates from within Afghanistan, raising fears of an epidemic if millions of refugees flee across the frontier into Pakistan.

CCHF has similar effects to the ebola virus. Both viruses damage arteries, veins and other blood vessels and lead to the eventual collapse of major organs.

The virus is widely distributed in the blood of sheep, cattle and other mammals across eastern Europe, Asia and Africa. It can be passed to man by a species of tick, Hyalomma marginatum, common in the same areas.

Ebola-style killer virus sweeps Afghan border

Genetic engineering of Avian flu viruses to infect mammals and spread through respiration may have been a precursor to the Covid-19 virus.

Dave McGowan first speculated about the US use of BW with CCHF in Pakistan in his essay “Biowarfare: Made in America?” (Oct 6, 2001)

Excerpt:
Quote:It is interesting then to note that there is an unusual twist to this situation that the American press, and most of the European press, have almost completely ignored. As the News Telegraph reported: “The largest outbreak in history of a highly contagious disease that causes patients to bleed to death from every orifice was confirmed yesterday on Pakistan’s frontier with Afghanistan. At least 75 people have caught the disease so far and eight have died. An isolation ward screened off by barbed wire has been set up in the Pakistani city of Quetta …

The location and the rather curious timing of this outbreak, the largest in history, raise serious questions about its origin. As Dr. Taj Mohammad of the Fatima Jinnah Chest and General Hospital in Quetta told a reporter: “It’s unheard of – very unusual. There’s a real risk of an epidemic among Afghan refugees.”
Is it any wonder that the destruction of the Soviet Union served as the perfect conditions for these ghouls to run clandestine/covert tests of biological weapons, with the ability to use cities, regions or even entire broken states as test and control cases.? (Aside from African nations)

From that Bulgarian journalist:
Quote:Project UP-8: All deaths of study participants should be reported within 24 h

The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) has funded a similar project involving soldiers in Ukraine code-named UP-8: The spread of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) virus and hantaviruses in Ukraine and the potential need for differential diagnosis in patients with suspected leptospirosis. The project started in 2017 and was extended few times until 2020, internal documents show.
DILYANA.BG

Regarding bacteria pathogens, that is very similiar to what the US gov't secretly did at the time to US citizens circa 1951 ("Operation Sea Spray") in San Francisco and other cities. People got sick and a few died.

University Texas Medical Branch was briefly in the news back in April regarding the deadly Marburg virus. I stumbled across this document from the National Academy of Science...

[Image: MdMKEbo.jpg]
Biosecurity Challenges of the Global Expansion of High-Containment Biological Laboratories (pg 81) with a list of virus doctors involved with Marburg, Ebola, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF).

Amazing how this weaponized R&D was outlawed internationally back in 1972, but the American deep state found (or they always knew) a loophole with Dual Gain-of-Function. Black Billions spent on weaponizing while at same time tax-payer billions more spent on mRNA R&D vax potions...some of that I'm sure goes toward transhumanism agenda & neurolink technologies.

Corona may have leaked out of China, but I would not be surprised if it was created at Ft Detrick or some undisclosed underground lab in an African nation.

Ironic
[Image: kyYKP7F.jpg]
The insane are still running the asylum and now have gone full retard global.

Sorry, got carried away on this topic.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

To End the Madness Now;

You have gone way deeper down this rabbit hole. Don't worry about getting too carried away on this subject, I was riveted to your post.

I believe much like you that SARS-CoV-2 was being developed in the U.S. then jobbed out to China where it got loose. However, it's all gone much farther than all this now. I'm convinced that these novel GM pathogens are intended to be weapons and that they are now being intentionally released as an attack of war.

It isn't necessarily a war of say commies against capitalists or east vs west, it could be one country against another, but everyone is doing it now. The tech genie is out of the bottle and the genetic Pandora's box has been opened, never to close again. It wouldn't matter if Jerusalem used it against Iran, or India against Pakistan, if everyone is releasing their flavor of bio-weapon all at once, we are looking at an extinction level event as bad, if not worse, than an all out nuclear world war.

It's on, there is no doubt. Plus let's not forget the cyber attacks going on as well. This is post-modern warfare with biological weapons, armed drones, cyber attacks, space based weapons, and soon attack robots. Who knows what else like plasma weapons, microwave, sonic, particle beams, the list goes on.
(06-02-2022, 07:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: You are correct. it is on. I used to think it was a CCP attack on the West, but I'm not so sure now. I think the playing field is bigger.

The attack is not a CCP attack on the West, although the CCP is involved up to their elbows. It's a damned sight bigger than that, and the CCP is just a fellow traveler; They will get theirs in the end, from the Big Dogs. The CCP willl finally learn what it feels like to be a dupe.

Its your own government manipulating the world, the WEF, the "Powers" and your government as well as mine are complicit, they actively play along, whatever the reason
You are blaming Russia, CCP or anyone your media singles out to you, the old cold war block, those enemies they taught us to fear as children, they have rebuilt them into monsters and scare us with them
The reality, the government are behind it all, the question, who is behind them

War? This is just the introduction, hell is coming
(06-02-2022, 07:29 PM)beez Wrote: I've often said that the vaccine for covid is actually just the antidote for a Chinese bioweapon.

Approximately (or, actually, if you are absolutely certain) how many times have you said this (not including this, written above)?
Asking for a friend... tinybiggrin ... (will you be mine?)

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(06-03-2022, 01:11 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 07:29 PM)beez Wrote: I've often said that the vaccine for covid is actually just the antidote for a Chinese bioweapon.

Approximately (or, actually, if you are absolutely certain) how many times have you said this (not including this, written above)?
Asking for a friend... tinybiggrin ... (will you be mine?)

I've stated it on ATS, and in real life, though quietly because I work in hospital settings.

tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-03-2022, 06:18 AM)Raggedyman Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 07:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: You are correct. it is on. I used to think it was a CCP attack on the West, but I'm not so sure now. I think the playing field is bigger.

Its your own government manipulating the world, the WEF, the "Powers" and your government as well as mine are complicit, they actively play along, whatever the reason
You are blaming Russia, CCP or anyone your media singles out to you, the old cold war block, those enemies they taught us to fear as children, they have rebuilt them into monsters and scare us with them
The reality, the government are behind it all, the question, who is behind them

War? This is just the introduction, hell is coming

No, I'm not blaming the CCP, and certainly not Russia - you'll find nowhere that I have laid the blame at Russia's doorstep. I think I was pretty clear in saying "it's much bigger than that". My government, and yours, are in the same boat as the CCP and Russia - they are all acting as dupes for someone, or some thing, else.

Something much bigger and more insidious than mere national governments.

And the media doesn't single anyone at all out for me. RN3 is the extent of my "media" involvement. Since TV here gave up the ghost, RN3 is the only news outlet I frequent.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-03-2022, 08:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote: No, I'm not blaming the CCP, and certainly not Russia - you'll find nowhere that I have laid the blame at Russia's doorstep. I think I was pretty clear in saying "it's much bigger than that". My government, and yours, are in the same boat as the CCP and Russia - they are all acting as dupes for someone, or some thing, else.

Something much bigger and more insidious than mere national governments.

And the media doesn't single anyone at all out for me. RN3 is the extent of my "media" involvement. Since TV here gave up the ghost, RN3 is the only news outlet I frequent.

My mistake then, will check out RN3 (meaning here of course)
I agree
"Something much bigger and more insidious than mere national governments." minusculebeercheers