Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What to do with all these useless people ?
Is this the future that is coming to humankind ? 

I have questions. Is this a joke? Who the fuck is this guy? Is this video a deep fake, punking us all? I have a difficult time believing that someone would go and make comments like this in public, for millions of people to see. If it’s real, it’s completely outrageous. If this dude is real, he is batshit crazy, and is probably taking some bad drugs. I can’t believe I got through four minutes of this. Ick. minusculebonker
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(05-30-2022, 03:07 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I have questions. Is this a joke? Who the fuck is this guy? Is this video a deep fake, punking us all? I have a difficult time believing that someone would go and make comments like this in public, for millions of people to see. If it’s real, it’s completely outrageous. If this dude is real, he is batshit crazy, and is probably taking some bad drugs. I can’t believe I got through four minutes of this. Ick. minusculebonker

Oh he is for real and an advisor to Schwab's WEF.. There are several video's about just how great he is...
(05-30-2022, 03:07 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I have questions. Is this a joke? Who the fuck is this guy? Is this video a deep fake, punking us all? I have a difficult time believing that someone would go and make comments like this in public, for millions of people to see. If it’s real, it’s completely outrageous. If this dude is real, he is batshit crazy, and is probably taking some bad drugs. I can’t believe I got through four minutes of this. Ick. minusculebonker

The moment he started talking about, not needing family or neighbors to care for you, because the "State" is going to take care of you, this whole thing got outed as a hoax.

The State allows thousands to go jobless, homeless, hungry, and sick, if that is what he calls taking care you, then he must be talking about the State killing us off.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-30-2022, 04:50 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

The moment he started talking about, not needing family or neighbors to care for you, because the "State" is going to take care of you, this whole thing got outed as a hoax.

The State allows thousands to go jobless, homeless, hungry, and sick, if that is what he calls taking care you, then he must be talking about the State killing us off.

Right maybe your social score will dictate if you are useful or useless...
He's batshit crazy. No one will ever conquer death, not even hyper-rich folks. They like to think they can, but they can't, not any more than they can breathe vacuum.

I mean, I pounded the shit out of death a time or two, but in the end, it's gonna eventually get me. It just sits around like a buzzard, waiting on me to get weak enough for it to win.

And one day it will.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-29-2022, 10:55 PM)727Sky Wrote: Is this the future that is coming to humankind ? 

That is Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus von Blohschwab's SPECTRE initiate.

Quote:Historian, philosopher and the author of the bestsellers “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind”, “Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow”, and “21 Lessons for the 21st Century”. Co-Founder of Sapienship, a multidisciplinary organization advocating for global responsibility whose mission is to clarify the public conversation, support the quest for solutions and focus attention on the most important challenges facing the world today (technological disruption, ecological collapse and the nuclear threat). 2002, PhD, University of Oxford. Lecturer, Department of History, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Yuval Noah Harari
A history professor with zero credentials in science or tech. The only interesting or enlightening aspect of his comic book technobabble is that it proves that nerdocracy is the terminal point of civilization and that the WEF is a suicide cult.

Excerpt from Schwab's Great Reset book:

[Image: bGTHDYx.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-30-2022, 05:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote: He's batshit crazy. No one will ever conquer death, not even hyper-rich folks. They like to think they can, but they can't, not any more than they can breathe vacuum.

I mean, I pounded the shit out of death a time or two, but in the end, it's gonna eventually get me. It just sits around like a buzzard, waiting on me to get weak enough for it to win.

And one day it will.

Huge if true.

[Image: KH66hdP.jpg]
Wiki Death

Exhibit A: Henry Kissinger

[Image: rjM4WZw.jpg]
Death 2003
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

In the occult schools and in the Bulgarian legal rights there is a principle called silent agreement/sufferance.
Illuminati are following it. They should inform you what they plan to do and if you do agree(not doing anything against it) they continue.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(05-29-2022, 10:55 PM)727Sky Wrote: Is this the future that is coming to humankind ? 

i'm surprised someone hasn't dotted all the people in the WEF foreheads yet. s
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-30-2022, 09:52 AM)SimeonJ Wrote:

In the occult schools and in the Bulgarian legal rights there is a principle called silent agreement/sufferance.
Illuminati are following it. They should inform you what they plan to do and if you do agree(not doing anything against it) they continue.

so, if someone were to take up their trusty squirrel rifle and start dotting their eyes and dropping them like poleaxed steers, the rest would have to take that as non-agreement and stop their plans cold in their tracks?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-30-2022, 04:50 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Well, I mean, there ARE alternate definitions of the phrase "to take care of" someone, as in "problem" someones...

(05-30-2022, 11:20 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-30-2022, 09:52 AM)SimeonJ Wrote:

so, if someone were to take up their trusty squirrel rifle and start dotting their eyes and dropping them like poleaxed steers, the rest would have to take that as non-agreement and stop their plans cold in their tracks?

Yes. Sometimes even a simple "No" will work.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means