Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Afghanistan today, straight from Afghanistan
I didn't know where to put this. In America, it's "Middle Eastern". but in Britain, it's "Asian", since Afghanistan is in Southwestern Asia.

Since I am in the US, I decided to put it in "Middle Eastern".

Sue me if you must.

Hameed knows, or at least suspects - perhaps through some relatives - that I worked on contract for the CIA when the Soviets were in Afghanistan

The Afghan Resistance is ready to make a move, now. They want help from the CIA, and I had to tell him they are gonna have to wait, because the CIA is not concerned with Afghanistan, they are working on Americans, despite the illegality of it. Many of you, especially the overseas folk, have no concept of just how tiny that made me feel.

So this is more of a rant than anything else.

Fuck Joe Biden, and his goddamned "Afghanistan withdrawal". Fucking pussies are fucking pussies.

The conversation, for posterity:

Quote:Hamid: Hello dear friend

Yesterday at 9:45

Wed 9:45 PM
You sent
Hello! Glad to see you're still around! How are things with you?

12:22 AM
Hameed
Not bad we still alive but I was anxious about you, you don't post on your Facebook account about one month

You sent
I'm fine. I will live through my old age. God is with me. I post random things to Facebook at random times because it is too heavily censored. I post to my home forum daily.

Hameed
Me also glad to see you ☺

You sent
I hesitate to ask too many questions, as I know the new government there is monitoring internet. it's enough to know you are doing well.

Hameed
No they don't do anything

You sent
Has it calmed down then? have the reprisal killings ended?

Hameed
They blocked YouTube and pubg game but now we can play applications by some internet filters

You sent
When Iran was censoring during riots, several years ago, I ran a communications node for  an encrypted web browser  called "Tor" so that information could get past the censors. What I am hearing here is that offshoot fundamentalists, parts of al Quaida (Khorasan) are still on the attack there and causing trouble.

Hameed
They get my uncle to show a general of Ashraf Ghanis (national security of Afghanistan) from his family  then he show their house and forfeit to the emarart state and flee my uncle, they now go from their house to another.

You sent
But your uncle is still OK?

Hameed
Yes but they beat himself and his son now they are ok.

You sent
Do they expect more trouble, or is it finished now?

Hameed
For now finished

There are Haqani party which are all slaves to Pakistan and Mula Yaqub (son of mula Mohammad omar) don't know salve of whom and his friend mula Brother and the two part are enemies of each other.

Al qaeda and isis, all is melt in this taleban regime

Hameed
Everyone has its own kingdom, all is different parties
Ask any question you have, we born one day and we die one day, God is with me and you , I haven't fear

Hameed
If i have time response you now and if not tomorrow or other days

You sent
I have heard of the Haqani Network. They seem, from here, to not be good. If they are slaves to Pakistani, then that is confirmation to me. Afghanistan should be for Afghans, not Pakistanis.  that is just my opinion.

We are told here that isis and al Quada are in opposition to Taliban,

Is Afghanistan getting fractured again into warlord "kingdoms"?

Hameed
Isis is opposite to taliban but not the al qaeda

You sent
Is taliban treating the people well?

Hameed
Mula Yaqub son of Mula Mohammad Omer is now the minister of defense in Taliban regime means Al qaeda is taliban.

Hameed
Yes they  arrest my friends beacuse they were from panjshir
Now a bit but for upto one year later an enemy against world

Hameed
If CIA accompany with me i can terror Mula Yaqub

You sent
Under the U.S. Biden regime, I don't think we can expect any help from CIA. it's a sad thing to say, but it is truth, I think. I won't lie, even when it is painful.

Hameed
Of course a sad news

You sent
Right now, under the Biden regime, the CIA is too busy moving against Americans. It is illegal, but they seem not to care;. There is a chance, very small, that someone like Gust Avrakatos will get the seat and make a good move in Afghanistan, but it is a very, very slim chance given current politics. Gust Avrakatos was the CIA man in charge when i worked in Afghanistan, but he is long dead, and new people have taken over, not good people. maybe in a few years, if we can work it out, but that is not now.

Hameed
Okay time ⏲️ changes and everything

You sent
What give me hope is that Afghans are good at playing a long game, a waiting game. Hold fast, and bide time. The wheels will eventually turn.

Hameed
Without doubt truth is this

You sent
Afghans weathered the storm of Alexander. You can surely weather this. I have faith in Afghanistan.

You sent
Help will come, eventually. But not today, not under this US regime.

Hameed
If the word (hope)not be in dictionary of Persian people.
Life is unpossible here

You sent
"Fate" then. Kismet.

Hameed
Yes great word

You sent
You hang tough. help will eventiually come.

You sent
I am just sad that it will not come today. But Afghans are tough. the toughest people I ever met.

You sent
Some days,. life just sucks. Remember that. Tomorrow may bring a different sunrise, Wait for tomorrow when that day is here.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck him hard.

he has sold out everything America ever was. everything WE ever were, ever stood for.

Fuck that son of a bitch.

AND all of those cocksuckers standing with him.

Fuck the whole God-Damned lot of them.

Come at me, bros. I'll show you something your young asses have never seen.

NOTE: Grace tells me that I need a warning on all my posts this evening that I am drunk off my ass. So, consider yourself warned. However, note that Hameed is not drunk. he's a Muslim, and drinking is haram to him.

Especially in the Taliban's Afghanistan.

Where in the hell is Reagan when we need him? Dead, that's where he is. Time marches on, and it ain't always a fun march.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-26-2022, 08:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I didn't know where to put this. In America, it's "Middle Eastern". but in Britain, it's "Asian", since Afghanistan is in Southwestern Asia.

Since I am in the US, I decided to put it in "Middle Eastern".

Sue me if you must.

Hameed knows, or at least suspects - perhaps through some relatives - that I worked for the CIA when the Soviets were in Afghanistan

The Afghan Resistance is ready to make a move, now. They want help from the CIA, and I had to tell him they are gonna have to wait, because the CIA is not concerned with Afghanistan, they are working on Americans, despite the illegality of it. Many of you, especially the overseas folk, have no concept of just how tiny that made me feel.

So this is more of a rant than anything else.

Fuck Joe Biden, and his goddamned "Afghanistan withdrawal". Fucking pussies are fucking pussies.

The conversation, for posterity:

Quote:Hamid: Hello dear friend

Yesterday at 9:45

Wed 9:45 PM
You sent
Hello! Glad to see you're still around! How are things with you?

12:22 AM
Hameed
Not bad we still alive but I was anxious about you, you don't post on your Facebook account about one month

You sent
I'm fine. I will live through my old age. God is with me. I post random things to Facebook at random times because it is too heavily censored. I post to my home forum daily.

Hameed
Me also glad to see you ☺

You sent
I hesitate to ask too many questions, as I know the new government there is monitoring internet. it's enough to know you are doing well.

Hameed
No they don't do anything

You sent
Has it calmed down then? have the reprisal killings ended?

Hameed
They blocked YouTube and pubg game but now we can play applications by some internet filters

You sent
When Iran was censoring during riots, several years ago, I ran a communications node for  an encrypted web browser  called "Tor" so that information could get past the censors. What I am hearing here is that offshoot fundamentalists, parts of al Quaida (Khorasan) are still on the attack there and causing trouble.

Hameed
They get my uncle to show a general of Ashraf Ghanis (national security of Afghanistan) from his family  then he show their house and forfeit to the emarart state and flee my uncle, they now go from their house to another.

You sent
But your uncle is still OK?

Hameed
Yes but they beat himself and his son now they are ok.

You sent
Do they expect more trouble, or is it finished now?

Hameed
For now finished

There are Haqani party which are all slaves to Pakistan and Mula Yaqub (son of mula Mohammad omar) don't know salve of whom and his friend mula Brother and the two part are enemies of each other.

Al qaeda and isis, all is melt in this taleban regime

Hameed
Everyone has its own kingdom, all is different parties
Ask any question you have, we born one day and we die one day, God is with me and you , I haven't fear

Hameed
If i have time response you now and if not tomorrow or other days

You sent
I have heard of the Haqani Network. They seem, from here, to not be good. If they are slaves to Pakistani, then that is confirmation to me. Afghanistan should be for Afghans, not Pakistanis.  that is just my opinion.

We are told here that isis and al Quada are in opposition to Taliban,

Is Afghanistan getting fractured again into warlord "kingdoms"?

Hameed
Isis is opposite to taliban but not the al qaeda

You sent
Is taliban treating the people well?

Hameed
Mula Yaqub son of Mula Mohammad Omer is now the minister of defense in Taliban regime means Al qaeda is taliban.

Hameed
Yes they  arrest my friends beacuse they were from panjshir
Now a bit but for upto one year later an enemy against world

Hameed
If CIA accompany with me i can terror Mula Yaqub

You sent
Under the U.S. Biden regime, I don't think we can expect any help from CIA. it's a sad thing to say, but it is truth, I think. I won't lie, even when it is painful.

Hameed
Of course a sad news

You sent
Right now, under the Biden regime, the CIA is too busy moving against Americans. It is illegal, but they seem not to care;. There is a chance, very small, that someone like Gust Avrakatos will get the seat and make a good move in Afghanistan, but it is a very, very slim chance given current politics. Gust Avrakatos was the CIA man in charge when i worked in Afghanistan, but he is long dead, and new people have taken over, not good people. maybe in a few years, if we can work it out, but that is not now.

Hameed
Okay time ⏲️ changes and everything

You sent
What give me hope is that Afghans are good at playing a long game, a waiting game. Hold fast, and bide time. The wheels will eventually turn.

Hameed
Without doubt truth is this

You sent
Afghans weathered the storm of Alexander. You can surely weather this. I have faith in Afghanistan.

You sent
Help will come, eventually. But not today, not under this US regime.

Hameed
If the word (hope)not be in dictionary of Persian people.
Life is unpossible here

You sent
"Fate" then. Kismet.

Hameed
Yes great word

You sent
You hang tough. help will eventiually come.

You sent
I am just sad that it will not come today. But Afghans are tough. the toughest people I ever met.

You sent
Some days,. life just sucks. Remember that. Tomorrow may bring a different sunrise, Wait for tomorrow when that day is here.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck him hard.

he has sold out everything America ever was. everything WE ever were, ever stood for.

Fuck that son of a bitch.

AND all of those cock suckers standing with him.

Fuck the whole God-Damned lot of them.

Come at me, bros. I'll show you something your young asses have never seen.

NOTE: Grace tells me that I need a warning on all my posts this evening that i am drunk off my ass. So, consider yourself warned. However, note that Hameed id not drunk. he's a Muslim, and drinking is haram to him.

Especially in the Taliban's Afghanistan.

You should tell Hameed he can’t be a pussy his whole life a couple beers and a slab of bacon won’t kill him. I mean if Muhammad could murder non converts being drunk and eating some bacon I’m sure allah could turn a blind eye to once in awhile.
(05-26-2022, 08:30 AM)Brotherman Wrote: You should tell Hameed he can’t be a pussy his whole life a couple beers and a slab of bacon won’t kill him. I mean if Muhammad could murder non converts being drunk and eating some bacon I’m sure allah could turn a blind eye to once in awhile.

Hameed is ready to fight for his life, and for his nation. That's something most Americans are currently unwilling to do. And you think all I should do is fuck with him?

No goddamned wonder America has abandoned him.

America may have, but I'm not going to. I keep my word, as closely as I am able to, unlike this godforsaken nation.

Maybe if Afghanistan renamed itself "Ukraine", maybe then some one would pay goddamned attention.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Can't understand normal things (CUNT) thinking has taken over much of the world and the only way some of this stuff will ever get resolved is by having a benevolent dictator with a big hammer and a way of forcing righteous wraith upon the CUNTS every time they raise their defective thinking. Problem with a dictator is he/she/it may not agree with me !! hahahah
(05-26-2022, 08:47 AM)727Sky Wrote: Can't understand normal things (CUNT) thinking has taken over much of the world and the only way some of this stuff will ever get resolved is by having a benevolent dictator with a big hammer and a way of forcing righteous wraith upon the CUNTS every time they raise their defective thinking. Problem with a dictator is he/she/it may not agree with me !! hahahah

Nah, I agree with you, generally. Where is the application for this "Righteous Dictator with a Big Hammer" position?

I might come out of retirement for a gig like that.

(05-26-2022, 08:45 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 08:30 AM)Brotherman Wrote: You should tell Hameed he can’t be a pussy his whole life a couple beers and a slab of bacon won’t kill him. I mean if Muhammad could murder non converts being drunk and eating some bacon I’m sure allah could turn a blind eye to once in awhile.

Hameed is ready to fight for his life, and for his nation. That's something most Americans are currently unwilling to do. And you think all I should do is fuck with him?

No goddamned wonder America has abandoned him.

America may have, but I'm not going to. I keep my word, as closely as I am able to, unlike this godforsaken nation.

Maybe if Afghanistan renamed itself "Ukraine", maybe then some one would pay goddamned attention.

Hammeds faith will not help him win a war however fucking with your buddies and making them laugh once in awhile is good for morale and that sort of shit is needed when it’s nothing but darkness falling. So yeah bro I’m sticking to my guns here.