Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-27-2022, 07:52 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Mae Brussell from her radio broadcast "Dialogue: Conspiracy", April 8, 1974:

"The CIA has a big depot in the Midwest United States where they have all kinds of military equipment and all kinds of unmarked weapons and over the years, they bought everything they could get their hands [on] all over the world that is untraceable. That's why when Lawrence Kwong from a mental hospital in San Francisco shoots Ben Munson at KGO-TV and then kills himself and has told the detective he was ‘programmed to do it,’ the gun is untraceable." (start @ 24:00)

Mae Brussell was way ahead of her time.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-27-2022, 09:04 AM)BIAD Wrote: Just as @"Michigan Swamp Buck" wrote, the school didn't adhere to the standardised manner these facilities are
required to, these days.

Quote:...

Officials say they do not yet know how many bullets the teen fired during the rampage, but one law enforcement source told CBS News
the gunman was carrying over 600 rounds of ammunition.

That's more than double what the average US combat soldier carries, the source said, adding that it appears the gunman was preparing for a massive gun battle with police. Investigators have found no indication the gunman had a history of mental illness or a criminal record.
He legally purchased two AR-style rifles in the week before the attack, after turning 18.

BBC:

I don't know what SOP is nowadays, but way back when, a standard combat load of ammo was 7 magazines full - 6 in mag pouches, and one in the rifle. When standard mags were 20 rounds early on, that was 140 rounds as standard, and when magazine standard capacity increased to 30 rounds per mag, it bumped it up to 210 rounds as standard.

That was standard for "most" soldiers. Some specialized troops, like some Special Forces, Recon, or Spetnaz or the like who could expect to be out in the wild for extended periods, often carried 20 loaded magazines, working out to the amount this dipshit was said to be carrying - 600 rounds. That's a load for an extended mission, not a standard combat patrol.

20 magazines and 600 rounds to fill them significantly adds to the cash outlay he made. Most AR magazines seem to be running around 15 dollars each - at least that's what they were last time I bought any, around 4 or 5 years ago - I bought those wholesale in lots of 10 at 109.00 per lot.

So that is around 300 dollars just for magazines, ballpark figure. I've no idea what the ammo to fill them would cost nowadays, since I've not bought any in about 5 years, and ammunition prices have significantly increased since then. And by "significantly", I'm talking about a 300% increase since then. I used to get 420 round ammo cans  (14 magazines worth, or two standard combat patrol loads) of 5.56 for anywhere from 150.00 to 175.00 back then. Don't know what it is now.

The rattle rig he was wearing to carry all that crap in wasn't cheap, either.

So he had around 3000 dollars in weapons and accessories, and maybe a further 600-800 bucks in just magazines and ammo, all bought in a few days time. I  have to ask again where an unemployed drop out in an economically depressed area gets that kind of cash to dump on an operation like this.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-27-2022, 01:26 PM)Snarl Wrote: Funny enough ... that I went out and bought another lower yesterday. Wrecked a roll-pin and didn't finish putting it together though -chuckle- should have had more of those in the toolbox. They are such a bitch.
[Image: Roll-Pin.jpg][url=https://ibb.co/m8qH28z][/url]

If the Dembos aren't washed away during the mid-terms, my bet is they (and I mean Dems and RINOs) will be making their gun-grab before Biden leaves office ... if they've got the balls.

These crazies and their shoot-em-ups at the schoolhouses are the perfect catalyst for open warfare on the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

1st worst idea ever: Not incorporating those enumerated rights into the Body of the Constitution ... so any breach breaks the country ... as it should be to any agreement
2nd worst idea ever: Not defining a penalty of death for _any_ infringement of enumerated rights (even the discussion of such ... fuck the 1st Amendment at that specific point ... if there is any exception, that should be it!!) to keep the country from breaking apart into individual states

I have to admit, I am a little giddy at the concept of a 2d Revolution in this lifetime.

Not me. Homey here gonna die the next time TSHTF. I'm neither young enough nor in shape enough to run and jump and play like I used to be.

Still, folks will do what they gotta do to get the nation back on track when the time comes. Casualties like me are to be expected.

Odd that you mentioned getting a lower. I was recently apprised of an individual out in the back-woods who has his own mold to mold out as many polymer lowers as he likes. Doesn't even have to order 80% lowers - he just molds 'em out right there at home. Other folks have home workshop CNC machines to mill the same thing out of aluminum, just like the government does.

AR-15's are one platform they will NEVER get eradicated, and they ought not to even waste their time trying. Instead, they should probably concentrate on the real problem - crazy asses shooting up strangers - rather than the implement they use. Implements are just tools, and if they make hammers illegal, folks will just drive nails with crowbars or froes.

The problem is the shooters, the rise in crazy folks, not whatever implements of destruction they choose to employ. These sorts of things will continue to happen until they start addressing the real problem.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-27-2022, 08:50 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ... So he had around 3000 dollars in weapons and accessories, and maybe a further 600-800 bucks in just magazines and ammo, all bought
in a few days time. I  have to ask again where an unemployed drop out in an economically depressed area gets that kind of cash to dump
on an operation like this.

From The Guardian:

Quote:'...The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast:
“I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did...

...The 42-year-old father, who digs holes around utility poles for inspection, was at work when the younger
Ramos stormed into the school, and only discovered what had happened when his mother called to inform him...'

'...Ramos’s maternal grandfather, Rolando Reyes, told reporters that he and his wife were living with his grandson
after the grandson had problems with his mother and had dropped out of school, taking a job at a fast-food restaurant...'

Quote:'...Salvador Ramos, 18, worked at Wendy's to save money to purchase the assault weapons he used to shoot up a
Texas elementary school on Tuesday...'

(Grace Cruz, fellow Wendy's Employee)
'...The teenage gunman who killed 19 young children at a Texas elementary school worked at Wendy's to save up
$4,000 to purchase the guns he used in the massacre...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11471]
One of the weapons the gunman bought was an $1,870 Daniel Defense weapon which he posted a receipt for on Yubo (left).
The weapons are ordered online then picked up from local Daniel Defense dealers 
The Daily Mail:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-27-2022, 02:22 PM)Snarl Wrote: Cops suck.  There's no other definition ... and, I was one for 17 years ... so, I know what my very own eyes saw.  They are tools.  They (about 40%)(for the most part) never realize this.  They're also one of the most corrupt bureaucracies in the country (next to school boards and our very own defined government establishments).

If you ever take a cop's life ... don't worry about it.  They ARE your enemy ... whether you know it (or they know it) is NOT relevant.

from my experience, cops are just people. They are drawn from the general population, and seem to have about the same proportion of dumbasses, cowboys, and power grabbers as the general population, and about the same proportion of serious, steady men.

With that said, their entire job is to protect the government and it's power, despite the paint job they sell of "to serve and protect" the people behind that government. They are not there "for the people", they are there on behalf of the government - and any cop that thinks it through will realize that. Some of them act accordingly, and others continue on with their own agenda wearing a government badge. That became very apparent during the 1990's when the government started increasingly militarizing the police, and it accelerated after 911 when DHS was formed and started handing out tanks and armored cars and actual "weapons of war" - as opposed to the civilian available "black rifles", which are NOT "weapons of war" but rather simple semiauto rifles with a flashy paint job - and set about creating a paramilitary force to array against the citizens. An "army" for domestic use instead of foreign. That army ain't working for YOU if it's shooting AT you, case closed.

So, if I ever take another life, it will be damned apparent that it is my enemy, whether civilian or government. You can always tell who is your enemy regardless of their job description - they point guns at you and shoot at you. If they do either of those two things, you can be sure they are not your friend, and they are bought and paid for at that point. They are then fair game, and can be eliminated with a clear conscience, no matter what kind of duds they are wearing. In the final analysis, they are ALL just people under their shiny geegaws, civilian and government alike.

Now to be honest, I support my local police, but then again they are not in the habit of giving me a ration of shit on behalf of the government, so they have not yet made themselves into my enemies.

(05-27-2022, 09:34 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 08:50 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ... So he had around 3000 dollars in weapons and accessories, and maybe a further 600-800 bucks in just magazines and ammo, all bought
in a few days time. I  have to ask again where an unemployed drop out in an economically depressed area gets that kind of cash to dump

From The Guardian:

Quote:'...The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast:

...The 42-year-old father, who digs holes around utility poles for inspection, was at work when the younger
Ramos stormed into the school, and only discovered what had happened when his mother called to inform him...'

'...Ramos’s maternal grandfather, Rolando Reyes, told reporters that he and his wife were living with his grandson
after the grandson had problems with his mother and had dropped out of school, taking a job at a fast-food restaurant...'

Quote:'...Salvador Ramos, 18, worked at Wendy's to save money to purchase the assault weapons he used to shoot up a

'...The teenage gunman who killed 19 young children at a Texas elementary school worked at Wendy's to save up

One of the weapons the gunman bought was an $1,870 Daniel Defense weapon which he posted a receipt for on Yubo (left).
The Daily Mail:

I'm not buying that story, not even a little bit, that he saved 4 grand from a Wendy's job flipping burgers. That smells like a cover story if ever I smelled one. Might as well claim he saved it picking up aluminum cans by the roadside. He'd have made about the same amount of money.

That rifle on the right is a Smith and Wesson M+P-15, and has been altered. The forearm has been changed, and the pistol grip has been changed, meaning even more cash outlay to dress it up. Standard stock forearms on that weapon are round, have ridges molded around them for a better grip, and have seven round holes at top and bottom for ventilation. They have no heat shields, and so get hotter than the hinges of hell when more than 10 rounds are fired through them. I know this because I have one, and had to change the forearm out to a military M4 forearm with double heat shields after the first time I fired it. I soon realized that stock forearm wasn't going to stand up to heavy use. The stock pistol grip on that gun is a milspec M16A2 pistol grip. Looks just like the old M16A1 grips with the addition of a finger notch just below the trigger for a firmer non-slip grip. It also looks like the trigger was swapped out, as that trigger appears straight and longer than the standard curved trigger.

The Daniel Defense rifle is also not standard. It is an upgrade, which can be seen by the longer barrel length. A standard barrel on that weapon is the same length as the barrel on the S+W rifle. That one looks like it has an 18" barrel instead of the standard 16" barrel.

This is what the stock handguards, trigger, and pistol grip on the Smith and Wesson rifle look like for comparison:

[Image: 10202-mp-OnWhite-Right2.png?itok=FqW9oPMS]

ETA: I cranked out this image for a comparison, and realized that the butt stock has also been swapped out for a new one. Even more cash outlay. A lot of work and money for a teenager just to build his own suicide machine, and then just leave it in his truck when he marched off to his suicide:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11472]

I also noticed during research for this post that the MSRP of that rifle has gone up to 812.00, nearly a hundred dollar increase since I got mine.

I have to eat a little bit of crow. The Smith and Wesson rifle can be ordered with the stated features from the factory. That one looks like this:

[Image: 13509_sw-OnWhite-Right.png?itok=hfvDzLBJ]

... and so it appears to be a stock rifle in the dickwad's picture. That rifle, however, is more expensive due to the build and add on features, and MSRP for it is 1049.00.

AND - the USA Today article says he carried 7 magazines rather than 20. I attribute the discrepancy in how much ammo he carried to the fog of war and unceratin reporting among the various news sources. That would be 210 rounds, rather than the otherwise reported 600 rounds, which is more in line with the 375 rounds he is known to have purchased. That amount by itself is weird, since 5.56 and most center-fiire rifle ammo comes package in multiples of 20 - where did that extra 15 rounds above 360 come from? How did he manage to buy an odd number of rounds? did he just get a random amount from some loose-ammo bin at the store?

[Image: photo-2022-05-29-16-56-37.jpg]

[Image: photo-2022-05-28-20-55-59.jpg]

[Image: photo-2022-05-28-20-55-59-2.jpg]

[Image: photo-2022-05-28-20-56-00.jpg]

[Image: photo-2022-05-28-20-55-59-3.jpg]
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(05-27-2022, 10:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 09:34 PM)BIAD Wrote:

From The Guardian:

The Daily Mail:

I'm not buying that story, not even a little bit, that he saved 4 grand from a Wendy's job flipping burgers. That smells like a cover story if ever I smelled one. Might as well claim he saved it picking up aluminum cans by the roadside. He'd have made about the same amount of money.

That rifle on the right is a Smith and Wesson M+P-15, and has been altered. The forearm has been changed, and the pistol grip has been changed, meaning even more cash outlay to dress it up. Standard stock forearms on that weapon are round, have ridges molded around them for a better grip, and have seven round holes at top and bottom for ventilation. They have no heat shields, and so get hotter than the hinges of hell when more than 10 rounds are fired through them. I know this because I have one, and had to change the forearm out to a military M4 forearm with double heat shields after the first time I fired it. I soon realized that stock forearm wasn't going to stand up to heavy use. The stock pistol grip on that gun is a milspec M16A2 pistol grip. Looks just like the old M16A1 grips with the addition of a finger notch just below the trigger for a firmer non-slip grip. It also looks like the trigger was swapped out, as that trigger appears straight and longer than the standard curved trigger.

The Daniel Defense rifle is also not standard. It is an upgrade, which can be seen by the longer barrel length. A standard barrel on that weapon is the same length as the barrel on the S+W rifle. That one looks like it has an 18" barrel instead of the standard 16" barrel.

This is what the stock handguards, trigger, and pistol grip on the Smith and Wesson rifle look like for comparison:

[Image: 10202-mp-OnWhite-Right2.png?itok=FqW9oPMS]

ETA: I cranked out this image for a comparison, and realized that the butt stock has also been swapped out for a new one. Even more cash outlay. A lot of work and money for a teenager just to build his own suicide machine, and then just leave it in his truck when he marched off to his suicide:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11472]

I also noticed during research for this post that the MSRP of that rifle has gone up to 812.00, nearly a hundred dollar increase since I got mine.

I agree, he was 18, so he couldn't have been there that long.  Plus living expenses, blowing money here and there, as most 18 years old would do, adds up to him hoarding 4 grand highly unlikely in my opinion.   Unless he was slinging weed on the side, or something else, but I haven't seen anything like that reported.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Wikipedia (The 'Lyin'-To-The-Normies' Website)

Quote:Shooting
'On May 24, 2022, Salvador Rolando Ramos and his 66-year-old grandmother had an argument over
a phone bill at their home in Uvalde, during which he shot her in the forehead before taking her Ford
pickup truck.

She survived and sought help from neighbors while police officers were called in. She was then airlifted
to a hospital in San Antonio in critical condition.

Using his Facebook account, Ramos sent three private messages to a 15-year-old girl from Germany whom
he had met online prior to the shooting:
the first to say that he was going to shoot his grandmother;
a second to say that he had shot his grandmother; and a third,
about 15 minutes before the shooting, to say that he was going to open fire at an elementary school.
A spokesperson for Meta, the parent company of Facebook, said the posts were "private one-to-one text
messages" discovered after the shooting took place.

Ramos crashed his grandmother's truck through a barricade and into a concrete ditch outside Robb Elementary
School at 11:28 a.m. CDT (UTC–5). According to police and security camera footage, he was wearing a plate carrier
—a type of tactical vest—without armor inserts, a backpack, and all-black clothing, while carrying an AR-15 style rifle
and seven 30-round magazines.

He brought only one of the two rifles that he legally bought into the school, and left the other in the crashed truck.
A witness said he first fired at two people at a nearby funeral home, both of whom fled uninjured.
Police reported receiving 9-1-1 calls about a vehicle having crashed near the school.

After hearing of the 9-1-1 call, a school resource officer drove to the school's campus and pursued a teacher who
they erroneously believed to be the gunman, driving past Ramos in the process. Ramos then dropped a black
ammunition bag and ventured further into the school.

He walked into the school at 11:33 through an exit door on the school's west side that had previously been
propped open at 11:27 by a teacher who had been running to another classroom to get a phone. UCISD's
police chief estimated that the shooting began at 11:32; according to a Facebook post by the school, the
school was placed in lockdown at 11:43 in response to gunshots heard in the vicinity.

After entering the building, Ramos walked down two short hallways and then entered a classroom that was
internally connected to another classroom. A survivor of the shooting said that, as teacher Irma Garcia attempted
to lock the door to the classroom, Ramos shot the door's window, then backed Garcia into the classroom, and said
"Goodnight" as he shot and killed her. Another survivor stated that Ramos said "You're all gonna die" after entering
the classroom.

Ramos proceeded to barricade himself inside the classroom and open fire on the rest of the students and another
teacher in the room. According to a surviving student, Ramos played "sad music" before the shooting began. All
of the victims, including the students and two teachers, were located in the fourth grade classroom where he locked
the door.

The majority of the shooting occurred inside the building within the first few minutes; Ramos was in the building for
40 to 60 minutes while armed police remained outside the classroom and building. Multiple students played dead while
the shooting took place. According to a student who hid in the adjoining classroom, Ramos came in and slightly crouched
down, saying "It's time to die", before opening fire.

Afterwards, a responding officer called out, "Yell if you need help!" A girl in the adjoining classroom said "help".
Ramos heard the girl, entered the classroom, and shot her. The student said that the officer then barged into the
classroom, and Ramos fired at the officer, causing more officers to return fire. Officers arrived four minutes after
Ramos entered the school and attempted to make entry, but they retreated after he fired at them. Officers were not
successful in establishing negotiations...'
(05-29-2022, 06:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: Wikipedia (The 'Lyin'-To-The-Normies' Website)

Quote:Shooting
'On May 24, 2022, Salvador Rolando Ramos and his 66-year-old grandmother had an argument over
a phone bill at their home in Uvalde, during which he shot her in the forehead before taking her Ford
pickup truck.

She survived and sought help from neighbors while police officers were called in. She was then airlifted
to a hospital in San Antonio in critical condition.

Interesting. Why would he be arguing with granny over a phone bill if he had money to burn on all of his gadgetry?

(05-27-2022, 02:18 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: . . .

They need a serious training course that includes situational awareness along with the lock down and evacuation procedures they currently have. There are really simple things too, like heavy curtains that can be closed over windows and doors to hide targets. Classroom arrangement of tables, cabinets and shelves for use in defensive cover. I know a couple of the male teachers have a baseball bat in their classroom, at the ready I suspect. I've often wondered who might be armed with something in their vehicle. Not allowed, but stored legally in your trunk, you may get away with the excuse you were headed to the shooting range after work.

I just experienced my own situational awareness moment last night.

It was about 20 minutes to 10 last night when I clocked out. It was just after sundown so it was beginning to get dark. I exited the building and had to walk some two-three hundred feet to my truck, a straight line from the door. My vehicle was the only one in the lot as I was the last one out.

Two guys on foot about the same distance out in the parking lot. One looked a little bigger than the other who was walking a small collie dog on a leash. People walk their dogs all the time around there, the school is next to a park on the edge of town.

Something wasn't right though, they seemed to be heading directly toward me, I began to consider my options. The truck was locked and I had to manually unlock it with my key, so I had a key ring with a single key in my right hand and empty lunch sack-cooler on a shoulder strap. It wasn't enough, maybe gouge an eye if I was lucky. I got the door open before they got pretty close when the bigger guy said, "You're getting out kind early aren't you?" Both these guys are about my height but the bigger guy out weighs me. He looked goofy, like maybe short a few fries. The other guy with the dog was younger and of considerably thinner body type. Big boy needed to go down first, the other guy's dog was friendly and small and might give me a little time to deal with the younger guy after if the dog freaked out.

I took the causal approach and told him I would be getting out at 11pm if I didn't come in right after school lets out. Big boy goes on to say they both see me working all the time and I begin to think playing nice ain't going to work with these guys. As it turns out he was the son of an older gentleman I would regularly talk to while he was out walking his dog. He was also aware of my gig at the school because he used to work there a few years back. The other guy was his stepson and it turns out they were OK.

They could see me inside and outside the school as I worked and I was unarmed as I left. I'm changing my habits, obviously I've become lax concerning my own personal safety.
(05-25-2022, 03:35 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I wanted to post a rant on this subject but this will do. Thanks for bringing it up. I tried explaining why I am mad about this to my wife.  

According to the FBI, there have been 202 mass shooting in the US in 2022. Why it requires "4" victims to qualify as a mass shooting, I have no idea. Seems pretty arbitrary. 

The school shooting yesterday didn't even have the highest casualty number. That distinction (16) goes to Charleston, Missouri back in March. Never heard of that one? Well, that is why I am mad. You know how many people were shot in Chicago last week end? 28. Didn't know that? That's why I am mad. I am not mad at you, I am mad at the media and our government. 

I'm not even going to say the events yesterday were tragic. We all know that. There is no need to to preface every observation with that warding spell for protection from the mouth breathing, tribalist mobs. 

If the media and government were honestly and truly concerned about the victims, we would hear from them everyday on the matter. Congress would approve billions for emergency measures just as quick as they approved $40 Billion for Ukraine. But none of this happens. Ever. We only hear from them selectively. Why? If they were concerned about "the children", why are they not doing something about the children dying in the desert trying to get across an open border? Again, it's selective and therefore suspect.  

Instead of solutions or assistance, we get emotional manipulation. We get lies and BS. Lies and BS that are pathetically transparent. Not even well crafted lies and BS. Sophomoric and maddening. Why? Are they that inept? That ineffectual? The only way to fix anything is for the citizen to give up more? 

Nope. It's just virtue theater with a side order of theft from the disdained citizenry. 

***Thank's RN. I feel a little less agitated now even though I know I am preaching to the choir on this one.

Bravo 

[Image: 9df.gif]

I couldnt agree more, THIS , and like the poster above me said, I think a huge portion of us know the Truth , we know the cause and solution, and so does the government but it will NEVER happen because just like our phones, internet connection, votes, and military, its all used as a political weapon
(05-29-2022, 03:01 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: [Image: photo-2022-05-29-16-56-37.jpg]

I don't trust pictures on the internet. People will only post what they want people to believe.

I know first hand that I am not the only person on this planet that looks like me. Way back at the beginning of time, back when there was no internet, back when my world made up less than one thousand miles, I had the experiences of coming face to face with three different women that looked so much like me that people that knew us best, were fooled. One of the women was visiting from Greece, and she looked exactly like my twin.

That was without the aide of the internet that covers the entire globe, with its approximately five billion users. It would be very easy and short work to find someone that looks like someone else. Dead or alive.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-01-2022, 04:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 03:01 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: [Image: photo-2022-05-29-16-56-37.jpg]

I don't trust pictures on the internet. People will only post what they want people to believe.

I know first hand that I am not the only person on this planet that looks like me. Way back at the beginning of time, back when there was no internet, back when my world made up less than one thousand miles, I had the experiences of coming face to face with three different women that looked so much like me that people that knew us best, were fooled. One of the women was visiting from Greece, and she looked exactly like my twin.

That was without the aide of the internet that covers the entire globe, with its approximately five billion users. It would be very easy and short work to find someone that looks like someone else. Dead or alive.

Believe it or not but I have a "twin" which lives the next bus stop from me, but we are totally different character. Once the police wish to arrest me just because I look like him, but they went away after i gave them my ID. He is the kind of guy who will fight with them, but with my/him 193 centimeters and 150 kilos this should be normal.

Of course you cannot trust the pictures from the internet, but also it means you cannot trust your TV or the news sites. Which brings us to the ultimate question: was there a mass shooting at all?

PS: there was 3 school shootings in Russia all with a cities which names starts with K, KKK - 33. I need to make a post about that, but when I am not lazy.

PS1: some of the pictures i have uploaded are not available at the webpage anymore, and i do remember all of them were visible when i made the post. What else proof do you need?
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
(06-01-2022, 04:34 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: Believe it or not but I have a "twin" which lives the next bus stop from me, but we are totally different character. Once the police wish to arrest me just because I look like him, but they went away after i gave them my ID.

Of course you cannot trust the pictures from the internet, but also it means you cannot trust your TV or the news sites. Which brings us to the ultimate question: was there a mass shooting at all?

PS: there was 3 school shootings in Russia all with a cities which names starts with K, KKK - 33. I need to make a post about that, but when I am not lazy.

I trust nothing presented by the media, regardless of its form, though social media is the one form that does too often, go off the cliff.  Even when they tell the truth, they have to add in a ton of salt. Which makes it completely unpalatable to me.

I live my life in a constant mental state of believing, until I find you have been less than truthful. I then have to accept the simple fact, that you lied. People lie for a variety of reasons. Even a little white lie is a lie. We have all been guilty of lying, which is another reason I don't trust anything that is presented in the media, and why my brain immediately goes into vetting mode.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-01-2022, 04:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I trust nothing presented by the media, regardless of its form, though social media is the one form that does too often, go off the cliff.  Even when they tell the truth, they have to add in a ton of salt. Which makes it completely unpalatable to me.

I live my life in a constant mental state of believing, until I find you have been less than truthful. I then have to accept the simple fact, that you lied. People lie for a variety of reasons. Even a little white lie is a lie. We have all been guilty of lying, which is another reason I don't trust anything that is presented in the media, and why my brain immediately goes into vetting mode.

Indeed, so you will need to make your own investigation. Asking the relatives of the victims - "did they died for real"? Also asking the relatives of the enemy of the day "did he did it for real", or "did he existed"?

A very small percentage of population will do it.

Edit I am sorry for being so skeptical , it just the way my Ukrainian grandmother teach me to think. She never believed the moon landing.

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
Quote:Anatomy of a School Shooting by Dave McGowan | May 2, 2001

(The following article appears in the book You Are Being Lied To)

It is not, however, the only – or even the primary – goal, but rather a secondary one at best. The true goal is to further traumatize and brutalize the American people. This has in fact been a primary goal of the state for quite some time, dating back at least to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on that fateful day in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

The strategy is now (as it was then) to inflict blunt force trauma on all of American society, and by doing so to destroy any remaining sense of community and instill in the people deep feelings of fear and distrust, of hopelessness and despair, of isolation and powerlessness. And the results have been, it should be stated, rather spectacular.

With each school shooting, and each act of ‘domestic terrorism,’ the social fabric of the country is ripped further asunder. The social contracts that bound us together as a people with common goals, common dreams, and common aspirations have been shattered. We have been reduced to a nation of frightened and disempowered individuals, each existing in our own little sphere of isolation and fear.

Note: I only quoted a tiny part of his essay that struck home for me.

[Image: o6L6wOh.jpg]
Book link
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(06-01-2022, 10:23 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

... With each school shooting, and each act of ‘domestic terrorism,’ the social fabric of the country is ripped further asunder.
The social contracts that bound us together as a people with common goals, common dreams, and common aspirations have
been shattered.
We have been reduced to a nation of frightened and disempowered individuals, each existing in our own little sphere of isolation
and fear...

It certainly seems that way.
tinysure

Quote:Gunman storms Tulsa hospital campus and tells passerby he's looking for 'Dr. Phillips'
-killing four people in rampage before turning gun on himself

*At least five people, including the gunman by self-inflicted gunshot, were killed in the shooting at Natalie Building at St Francis Hospital in Tulsa
*The unidentified gunman allegedly told multiple people to clear the medical center and that he was looking for a 'Dr. Phillips' at time of shooting
*Police confirmed that the gunman killed four before he turned the gun on himself
*President Biden was briefed on the shooting and said the White House was monitoring the situation

'A gunman stormed a medical building in Tulsa shooting dead four people before he turned the gun on himself.
City Council Jayme Fowler told reporters that the shooter, who has not been identified, was looking for 'Dr Phillips' when he burst into the Natalie
Building at St Francis Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Wednesday. Police confirmed that the gunman, who was armed with both a rifle and a handgun,
killed four people before he turned the gun on himself.  It is not clear if the doctor the gunman targeted was among the victims. 

Authorities were also investigating if the gunman planted a bomb at a residence in Muskogee but said no explosives were found in the house following
a search. Tulsa police responded to the scene of the shooting within minutes and arrived while the shooting was ongoing, Deputy Chief Eric Dalgleish
said at a press conference. 'The officers that did arrive were hearing shots in the building, and that's what directed them to the second floor,' he said.

St. Francis Health System locked down its campus Wednesday afternoon because of the situation at the Natalie Medical Building, an outpatient surgery
center and a breast health center. Once gunfire ceased authorities searched the building 'floor by floor, room by room,' Captain Richard Meulenberg of
the Tulsa Police Department said. 'It's a catastrophic scene in there right now,' Captain Meulenberg told reporters. 

Aerial footage from a TV helicopter appeared to show first responders wheeling someone on a stretcher away from the hospital building.
Police said they are still working on identifying the the gunman and although they have not elaborated on the gunman's motivation, Captain Richard
Meulenberg told reporters: 'It wasn't random'. 'This wasn't an individual who just decided he wanted to go find a hospital full of random people.
He deliberately made a choice to come here and his actions were deliberate,' he added.

'There will obviously be many questions, and there will be a very bumpy road, I think, ahead of us,' St. Francis Health System CEO Dr. Cliff Robertson said,
adding that the shooting was a 'senseless, horrible, incomprehensible act.' President Biden was briefed on the shooting and said the White House was
monitoring the situation. 'The White House is closely monitoring the situation and has reached out to state and local officials to offer support,' officials said
in a statement. 

Oklahoma Republican Governor Kevin Stit also released a statement condemning the 'senseless' shooting and said he is offering Mayor G.T. Bynum any
state resources that he may need. 'What happened today in Tulsa is a senseless act of violence and hatred. Sarah and I are praying for the families of those
who lost their lives and for those who were injured. I am grateful for the quick and brave actions of the Tulsa Police Department and other first responders
who did their best to contain a terrible situation,' he said. 

'I have offered Mayor G.T. Bynum any state resources that may be needed, and I ask all Oklahomans to come together in support of the Saint Francis Health
System community and to grieve with those whose lives have been forever changed,' Stit added.

The mass shooting comes just eight days after an 18-year-old gunman opened fire at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, killing 19 students and two
teachers before authorities shot and killed him. The tragic shooting has reignited the conversation around gun control.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11486]
A map showing the states that saw the highest number of gun violence deaths over the weekend, that saw more than 150
people killed in total across the United States.

House Democrats are already planning a vote next week on 'red flag' legislation, which allows a judge to ban dangerous individuals from having a firearm,
and the Judiciary committee is holding an emergency session on Thursday to mark up right gun-violence bills, which includes measures to raise the minimum
age for buying certain weapons to 21. While Republicans see improving security at schools and tackling mental health problems as a more pressing need than
restricting the availability of guns.

Gun violence continues to soar across the country as more than 150 people were killed across America during Memorial Day weekend
There were at least 14 'mass shootings' across the US over the weekend, from early Friday morning to late on Monday, according to the Gun Violence Archive,
an institute tracking shootings in the country.

At least nine people were killed in the mass shootings and more than 60 people were injured, according to the Archive, which defines mass shootings as an
incident where at least four people are shot and injured or killed, not including any shooter. Overall, gun violence over the Memorial Day weekend saw 156
people killed and 412 injured.

Philadelphia and Chicago saw the worst of the shootings with 20 fatally shot, with 12 killed in Pennsylvania's largest city and 8 killed in the Windy City.
In Oklahoma, a 26-year-old man opened fire at a Memorial Day festival in a mass shooting, killing a 39-year-old woman and injuring seven victims...'
Daily Mail:

(06-01-2022, 10:23 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

(The following article appears in the book You Are Being Lied To)

It is not, however, the only – or even the primary – goal, but rather a secondary one at best. The true goal is to further traumatize and brutalize the American people. This has in fact been a primary goal of the state for quite some time, dating back at least to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on that fateful day in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

The strategy is now (as it was then) to inflict blunt force trauma on all of American society, and by doing so to destroy any remaining sense of community and instill in the people deep feelings of fear and distrust, of hopelessness and despair, of isolation and powerlessness. And the results have been, it should be stated, rather spectacular.

With each school shooting, and each act of ‘domestic terrorism,’ the social fabric of the country is ripped further asunder. The social contracts that bound us together as a people with common goals, common dreams, and common aspirations have been shattered. We have been reduced to a nation of frightened and disempowered individuals, each existing in our own little sphere of isolation and fear.

Note: I only quoted a tiny part of his essay that struck home for me.

[Image: o6L6wOh.jpg]
Book link

I'm certainly isolated, but it's by choice, not out of fear. I've been isolated for years, long before this fear-mongering started, because people in general are stupid, and I don't want to deal with them daily.

I am not, however, disempowered. I still have all the self-power I ever had.

I do not feel hopelessssness, despair, or powerlessness. I do feel isolated, but again that is by choice. It's as much for "their" safety as it is for mine. I do  not suffer fools gladly.

Everyone gonna be OK so long as they avoid pissing me off. I'm doing my part to avoid pissing them off by staying the hell away from them, so the best thing for society is to steer clear of my patch. Everybody happy thataway.

They can approach if they must to screw with me, but they better be able to duck really fast if they do, because they don't know what direction danger will come from. Best option is to leave me the hell alone, and let me die of old age, and still free.