Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunter Icloud hack, thoughts?
My initial thoughts are this guys liked to party!

Hunter lost his mother and sister in a car crash that he was lucky to survive at a young age, later on his older bother died. That is more than likely the reason for his drug addiction
He lives in an environment where he has no concerns for where his next meal will come from or where
he is going to find shelter tonight, his reality is far-removed than the average person!
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-11-2022, 06:07 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: The bidens are trash. Hunter is the pinnacle of said trash.

That they remain part of the protected elite is disheartening.

Them - minusculeflamethrower - Us
(07-13-2022, 11:33 AM)BIAD Wrote: He lives in an environment where he has no concerns for where his next meal will come from or where
he is going to find shelter tonight, his reality is far-removed than the average person!
tinywondering

The world of the true drug addict.

It continues to amaze me how people in the drug addicted community, have zero concerns about where they are going to lay their heads, or where or when they will get their next meal.

I had a case last week, that left me flummoxed. Four teen runaways that admitted they would do anything to obtain their drugs and they didn't care what drug it was.

When asked how they where getting the money for drugs, food and shelter, they told me they didn't need money. That people gave them drugs, put them up in hotel rooms and fed them.

Now that fits the definition of human trafficking, but their adolescent minds see it as people being nice, and they were all getting what they wanted.

This is a sick, sick world we live in. Until we take back our moral foundation, we are going to continue to drown in the cesspool that has become way too prominent in our society.

From Capitol Hill, to your backyard, you can't make a move without stepping in the fecal matter that has taken over our society.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

projectvxn
So everyone is aware ATS has broken all the links I posted and has removed all the posts I made with relevant information.

I won't be posting there anymore as I have been banned from posting.

Bunch of censorious scum bags.
(07-13-2022, 08:35 PM)projectvxn Wrote: projectvxn
So everyone is aware ATS has broken all the links I posted and has removed all the posts I made with relevant information.

Glad youre here anyway.

Its already losing steam anyway.  Another skeleton in a very massive closet.
(07-13-2022, 08:35 PM)projectvxn Wrote: I won't be posting there anymore as I have been banned from posting.

Never would've expected you to get chopped too.  Am really sorry about that ... and in a selfish way ... I have to say it's their loss and our gain.

Glad we have RN3 as a place where we can exchange thoughts.
(07-13-2022, 10:38 PM)Jinmi Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 08:35 PM)projectvxn Wrote: projectvxn

Glad youre here anyway.

Its already losing steam anyway.  Another skeleton in a very massive closet.

Glad to still be able to share my thoughts and stories here. ATS made their bed with this. I am not hurt by it. I expected something like this would happen some day.
(07-14-2022, 12:02 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 08:35 PM)projectvxn Wrote: I won't be posting there anymore as I have been banned from posting.

Never would've expected you to get chopped too.  Am really sorry about that ... and in a selfish way ... I have to say it's their loss and our gain.

Glad we have RN3 as a place where we can exchange thoughts.

One of the things I told them was that I wasn't interested in being a repeater but rather a reporter. I'm very good at getting information and have a vast network across multiple continents that feed me information whenever something pops off.

I was one of the first in the west to report about Shinzo Abe, for instance and had Reuters not been there I would have been the first. Outside of Japan.

ATS isn't interested in that. I remember years ago they wanted to start a credentialed media network but that, like everything else ATS has done, fizzled into nothing.

I think it's best to let that beast die. It isn't a place for getting real information out. If you don't have a link, they don't want the story. They're basically saying that if CNN or Fox News isn't the source they don't wanna hear it.

Fine by me. I'll take my skills and energy elsewhere.
(07-14-2022, 12:22 AM)projectvxn Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 12:02 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 08:35 PM)projectvxn Wrote: I won't be posting there anymore

their loss and our gain.

I'm very good at getting information and have a vast network across multiple continents that feed me information whenever something pops off.

Treasure it while it lasts.  Eventually your friends will retire.

Funny, looking back, how fast that seems to happen.

Can you imagine if this was one of President Trumps kids?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-14-2022, 03:22 AM)guohua Wrote:
Can you imagine if this was one of President Trumps kids?

Id take even half the press and investigatory actions.