Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Let The Dogs Out?
I have noticed what looks like a possible uptick in the number of animal attacks and killings within the last year or so. Most accounts are attacks from pit bulls, or pit bull mixes, but they are not the only dogs guilty of this behavior.

It seems that not just some people that have had a significant change in behavior and mental status. Makes you think that demon possession is real. If demons can be cast into pigs, I am sure they can take up residence in dogs as well.

It makes me wonder if there really is something in the water and in the air.

I can't post all the videos addressing this issue, but you can find a few here.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...%253D%253D

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-22-2022, 09:40 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have noticed what looks like a possible uptick in the number of animal attacks and killings within the last year or so. Most accounts are attacks from pit bulls, or pit bull mixes, but they are not the only dogs guilty of this behavior.

It seems that not just some people that have had a significant change in behavior and mental status. Makes you think that demon possession is real. If demons can be cast into pigs, I am sure they can take up residence in dogs as well.

It makes me wonder if there really is something in the water and in the air.

I can't post all the videos addressing this issue, but you can find a few here.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...%253D%253D

Most dogs, that is, when they are healthy, will mirror the behavior of their owner. When the owner feels insecure, the dog picks it up since the owner is the alpha dog. The decider, the more powerful one. And when that one is mentally ill like, overly aggressive, the dog will be too. Dogs can read or micro expressions as they do with their own kind.

I think the pandemic and lockdowns caused a lot of violence, I heard so before. People sitting on each other's feet all day and can not leave. I think that also plays into it. We may hear more about it now though, for whatever reasons there may be. 

Also, a dog attacking a toddler in that way is not a healthy / sane dog. Dogs have this thing called puppy protection. That means puppies are not attacked when they instigate things, like an adult dog. A socialized dog can see the difference between a baby, a child and an adult, will even step in between to protect those from those dogs that go into drive mode supressing this natural mechanism.

Also, a healthy socialized dog will take a lot of # from children until it get's up and simply tries to walk away first. And if that is not enough it will repeat that and then slowly escalate just like with their own puppies. And the parents job is to see this and dissolve the situation, teach the dog that the child is ABOVE pecking order but also teach the child we do not annoy dogs "for fun".

Like for example, when my daughter was two year old and walking around outside, my dog (RIP) would stay around here non obviously. Kind of like staying around her but not following her or get too close. I watched this behavior very intense and what I noticed why she did it was another dog around, that wasn't socialized and would try to jump up on her. And my dog then stepped in between the two, like a barrier. No gnarl, no bark, just getting in between and standing there stoic. Before I could react, she already reacted.
(05-23-2022, 05:20 PM)TDDA Wrote: Most dogs, that is, when they are healthy, will mirror the behavior of their owner. When the owner feels insecure, the dog picks it up since the owner is the alpha dog. The decider, the more powerful one. And when that one is mentally ill like, overly aggressive, the dog will be too. Dogs can read or micro expressions as they do with their own kind.

I think the pandemic and lockdowns caused a lot of violence, I heard so before. People sitting on each other's feet all day and can not leave. I think that also plays into it. We may hear more about it now though, for whatever reasons there may be. 

Also, a dog attacking a toddler in that way is not a healthy / sane dog. Dogs have this thing called puppy protection. That means puppies are not attacked when they instigate things, like an adult dog. A socialized dog can see the difference between a baby, a child and an adult, will even step in between to protect those from those dogs that go into drive mode supressing this natural mechanism.

Also, a healthy socialized dog will take a lot of # from children until it get's up and simply tries to walk away first. And if that is not enough it will repeat that and then slowly escalate just like with their own puppies. And the parents job is to see this and dissolve the situation, teach the dog that the child is ABOVE pecking order but also teach the child we do not annoy dogs "for fun".

Like for example, when my daughter was two year old and walking around outside, my dog (RIP) would stay around here non obviously. Kind of like staying around her but not following her or get too close. I watched this behavior very intense and what I noticed why she did it was another dog around, that wasn't socialized and would try to jump up on her. And my dog then stepped in between the two, like a barrier. No gnarl, no bark, just getting in between and standing there stoic. Before I could react, she already reacted.

Your post made brought the movie "Cell" to mind.

Quote:"Cell" the movie, with John Cusack and Samuel Jackson.

Storyline

When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after. 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775440/

Maybe they are picking up our vibes. God knows that people sure enough are going crazy and doing some really insane stuff lately.

If close contact with friends and family, for an extended period of time, with only the internet as an outlet, is what COVID has taught us, then it is damn good thing that COVID came about.

Now we know that our assess are toast for sure, when the SHTF. At least with COVID some of the madness was siphoned off. No internet and cabin fever on steroids will be the greatest threat of the day.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers