Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hydrogen powered cars and guess who ??
Hydrogen derived from water with no harmful waste products and a hydrogen powered car... of course developed by someone who is lambasted by governments and is said to be uneducated by all his detractors.
(05-20-2022, 08:08 AM)727Sky Wrote: Hydrogen derived from water with no harmful waste products and a hydrogen powered car... of course developed by someone who is lambasted by governments and is said to be uneducated by all his detractors.

why the fuck would I cut metal with a chainsaw? He didn't address can I cut it with an acetylene torch.... fail
Cool video 

One fuck given for sure. I was hoping to see him drive the corvette and show the engine and what it sounds like though
I still get moments of intrigue every time Alchemist Lazar comes up.

This movie "Chain Reaction" from 1996 has always stuck in my head.

The aerial view in the movie of the particle accelerator at C-Systems Research supposedly in Leesberg, Virginia, is really the APS (Advanced Photon Source) at Argonne National Lab in Argonne, Illinois. The water tanks used in the film to act as the "cold fusion project" are similar to those used in hydro and massage therapy. The movie had a spectacular fusion explosion!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.