Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will You Go Or Will You Stay?
No, I won't pay for social media.
I rarely use it for free, so no way in hell would I pay.

Actually, I think the only site I pay to use is Epoch Times.
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
Well, facebook won't even fix my page that got highjacked 3 years ago, and is in another language, and I don't think I am on anything else but snapchat, only to see friends stuff, so no, I most certainly will not pay for any of them.

You want my email?  LOL  you know, just to make sure I'm still kicking?  Cause if it comes to paying, that is how I will go back to communicating.  or a phone.
(05-21-2022, 04:30 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Well, facebook won't even fix my page that got highjacked 3 years ago, and is in another language, and I don't think I am on anything else but snapchat, only to see friends stuff, so no, I most certainly will not pay for any of them.

You want my email?  LOL  you know, just to make sure I'm still kicking?  Cause if it comes to paying, that is how I will go back to communicating.  or a phone.

I will be right with you. 

I am paying for the phone anyway, so I might add we'll get my money's worth out of it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers