Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Monkey Pox"?? The NEW Covid??
Well, many of us have suspected something might be brewing again by the midterms to get us all locked down again. Many of us are well aware of the fun little "great reset" of which our very trust-worthy global leaders have been talking about publicly, then deny it.

Let's be honest, we live in upside down bizzarro clown world. Who knows up from down anymore. But our good friend Bill Gates once again thinks he's got the skinny on what's next. 

The presented video is from Tim Pool. He has a pretty moderate perspective which, now means right-wing I guess. I enjoy his live shows. This one is about the new spread of "Monkey pox"! Wohooo, tell us more! Apologies, I do not yet know how to embed videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IYl5pMvvYA#menu
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.
Soon enough they'll have a new weapons grade strain that transmits airborne !!!!

Get ready for chaos !!!

tinyangry

[Image: Alert-Red1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(05-20-2022, 03:12 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Soon enough they'll have a new weapons grade strain that transmits airborne !!!!

Get ready for chaos !!!

tinyangry

[Image: Alert-Red1.gif]

It should be called badger pox but hey what the hell right
Over in the predictive programming dept...

This 1985 movie "Warning Sign" starring Sam Waterston was based in part on a true story using fictional Bio company named Agrotek. Real name was "Agracetus", later acquired by Monsanto + DoD that operated in Wisconsin.

[Image: yH9PEkQ.jpg]
CDC blog

[Image: tzi3K7n.jpg]
WaPo

Funny, how many of these deadly viruses are found in parts unknown that most can't even find on a map...that make their way back to a military run lab where some mad scientists weaponize the shit out of it, all under the cover of "Dual" Gain-of-Function research to develop a vax...which is a loophole in the 1972 Bio-weapons convention that prohibits such weapon development that the USA signed.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

New from your pals at Pfizer & Moderna: the mRNA Monkey Pox Shot!
Coming soon to a convenience store near you. Stay tuned for monthly boosters. :-)

Midterm Pox? Maybe early for that... but perhaps just enough time to roll out the carpet and let it rip.

It's funny how all of these things come up around elections, ain't it?

Say it doesn't turn into an outbreak... it doesn't have to, but sensationalized reporting on the Monkey Pox is enough to stoke fear, essentially a reminder to voters of what could happen. "Hey remember how bad Trump handled that Corona Virus? Biden do better! Remember! Biden and his leftists will keep you Un Monkey-Pox'd!"
https://lists.youmaker.com/links/45hslW9...ZKU2LosCMR

Quote:Monkeypox Detected in Growing Number of Countries
By Mimi Nguyen Ly
May 20, 2022 Updated: May 20, 2022

0:004:08

Australia, Canada, Italy, and Sweden have become the latest countries to report their first confirmed cases of monkeypox, a rare viral disease typically limited to west and central Africa that has seen over two dozen cases reported and many more being investigated in several non-endemic countries over the past three weeks.
Australian officials on Friday confirmed its first monkeypox case, which involves a man in his 30s who arrived in Melbourne, Victoria, on May 16 after having traveled to the United Kingdom.
There is also a probable case in Sydney, New South Wales, involving a man in his 40s who recently traveled to Europe. Testing is being carried out to confirm the case.
Canada late on May 19 confirmed its first two cases of monkeypox, both of which were in Quebec. Earlier in the day, officials said 17 suspected cases in Quebec’s greater Montreal region are being investigated.
The Italy case is a man who recently traveled to the Canary Islands in Spain. The person was being kept in isolation at the Spallanzani hospital in Rome. There are two other suspected cases that had yet to be confirmed, the hospital said.

Meanwhile, Sweden said its lone case involves a person in the greater Stockholm area who is not seriously ill but is receiving treatment. No other details were provided.
The first case of monkeypox outside of Africa was detected in the United Kingdom on May 6. The case, announced on May 7, is a patient who recently traveled to Nigeria, where he is believed to have caught the virus, according to the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA).
He is now part of a total of 9 confirmed cases in the UK, with the remainder of the cases having no recent travel history. The cases are “predominantly in gay, bisexual or men who have sex with men” according to the UKHSA. The World Health Organization (WHO) said on May 18 that no source of infection has been confirmed yet, but that it “seems to have been locally acquired in the United Kingdom.”
The United States confirmed one case in Massachusetts on May 18, in a man who recently traveled to Canada. Separately, a suspected case is being investigated in New York City. The United States recorded two monkeypox cases in 2021.
Meanwhile, on May 19, Spain reported seven confirmed cases, while Portugal updated its number of confirmed cases to 14. The two countries have over 40 suspected cases under investigation.
France reported its first suspected case on May 19 in the Paris/Ile-de-France region.
Cases of monkeypox were first recorded in humans in the Democratic Republic of Congo in the 1970s. In the past decade, more cases of monkeypox have been recorded. The disease was first discovered in 1958 in monkeys that were being kept for research.

Symptoms are similar to smallpox, but are milder. They include fever, headaches, and skin rashes that start on the face and spread to the rest of the body.
People can contract the disease through close contact with others who carry the virus, or with material contaminated with the virus.
The disease typically self-resolves within two weeks to a month, but in rare cases, people can experience severe illness and die. The WHO said that 3–6 percent of cases have resulted in deaths in recent times.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says on its website that there is “no proven, safe treatment for monkeypox virus infection.”
“For purposes of controlling a monkeypox outbreak in the United States, smallpox vaccine, antivirals, and vaccinia immune globulin (VIG) can be used,” the agency stated.
(05-20-2022, 11:16 PM)727Sky Wrote: https://lists.youmaker.com/links/45hslW9...ZKU2LosCMR

Quote:Monkeypox Detected in Growing Number of Countries
By Mimi Nguyen Ly
May 20, 2022 Updated: May 20, 2022

0:004:08

Australia, Canada, Italy, and Sweden have become the latest countries to report their first confirmed cases of monkeypox, a rare viral disease typically limited to west and central Africa that has seen over two dozen cases reported and many more being investigated in several non-endemic countries over the past three weeks.
Australian officials on Friday confirmed its first monkeypox case, which involves a man in his 30s who arrived in Melbourne, Victoria, on May 16 after having traveled to the United Kingdom.
There is also a probable case in Sydney, New South Wales, involving a man in his 40s who recently traveled to Europe. Testing is being carried out to confirm the case.
Canada late on May 19 confirmed its first two cases of monkeypox, both of which were in Quebec. Earlier in the day, officials said 17 suspected cases in Quebec’s greater Montreal region are being investigated.
The Italy case is a man who recently traveled to the Canary Islands in Spain. The person was being kept in isolation at the Spallanzani hospital in Rome. There are two other suspected cases that had yet to be confirmed, the hospital said.

Meanwhile, Sweden said its lone case involves a person in the greater Stockholm area who is not seriously ill but is receiving treatment. No other details were provided.
The first case of monkeypox outside of Africa was detected in the United Kingdom on May 6. The case, announced on May 7, is a patient who recently traveled to Nigeria, where he is believed to have caught the virus, according to the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA).
He is now part of a total of 9 confirmed cases in the UK, with the remainder of the cases having no recent travel history. The cases are “predominantly in gay, bisexual or men who have sex with men” according to the UKHSA. The World Health Organization (WHO) said on May 18 that no source of infection has been confirmed yet, but that it “seems to have been locally acquired in the United Kingdom.”
The United States confirmed one case in Massachusetts on May 18, in a man who recently traveled to Canada. Separately, a suspected case is being investigated in New York City. The United States recorded two monkeypox cases in 2021.
Meanwhile, on May 19, Spain reported seven confirmed cases, while Portugal updated its number of confirmed cases to 14. The two countries have over 40 suspected cases under investigation.
France reported its first suspected case on May 19 in the Paris/Ile-de-France region.
Cases of monkeypox were first recorded in humans in the Democratic Republic of Congo in the 1970s. In the past decade, more cases of monkeypox have been recorded. The disease was first discovered in 1958 in monkeys that were being kept for research.

Symptoms are similar to smallpox, but are milder. They include fever, headaches, and skin rashes that start on the face and spread to the rest of the body.
People can contract the disease through close contact with others who carry the virus, or with material contaminated with the virus.
The disease typically self-resolves within two weeks to a month, but in rare cases, people can experience severe illness and die. The WHO said that 3–6 percent of cases have resulted in deaths in recent times.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says on its website that there is “no proven, safe treatment for monkeypox virus infection.”
“For purposes of controlling a monkeypox outbreak in the United States, smallpox vaccine, antivirals, and vaccinia immune globulin (VIG) can be used,” the agency stated.
I’ll just take my monkey pox straight up thank you and if it’s not too much of a problem I will have that and two shots of makers mark.
Mostly (so far) gays are being infected

(05-20-2022, 11:28 PM)727Sky Wrote: Mostly (so far) gays are being infected

And they are saying that with all the known cases the infected person says they are gay or "bi-sexual", yet they turn around and say there is no fear of it spreading to the general population.

I dont find a lot of confidence in his assurance that there will be no spread to the general population, though I do agree with him that there is no reason to fear.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Coincidental genetically engineered monkeypox pandemic war-game exercise.

In 2021 an international group called N.T.I. (Nuclear Threat Initiative) began a war game event surrounding a monkeypox outbreak. The exercise scenario: a localized bioweapons attack with a genetically engineered monkeypox virus begins in the fictional country of Brinia.

[Image: UGGDGts.jpg]

Quote:Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats

In March 2021, NTI partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats. The exercise examined gaps in national and international biosecurity and pandemic preparedness architectures—exploring opportunities to improve prevention and response capabilities for high-consequence biological events. Participants included 19 senior leaders and experts from across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe with decades of combined experience in public health, biotechnology industry, international security, and philanthropy.

Developed in consultation with technical and policy experts, the fictional exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that first emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months.
Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

“It will be chaotic and frightening, but you can’t wait until you have
certainty. You have to act with no regrets.”
—Exercise Participant

“We have been trying to stop a tsunami with a teaspoon.”
—Exercise Participant

"To facilitate anticipatory action on a “no regrets” basis, national governments should develop national-level plans that incorporate “triggers” for responding to high-consequence biological events."
(Quotes from the PDF)

Who took part in the monkeypox pandemic tabletop exercise? –of course, the usual suspects. Participants included:

[Image: u7Efr3K.jpg]

Their recommendations based on their findings is basically more surveillance on a global scale for the UN/WHO One World Governance.
The NTI diverse group of experts included Nuclear WMD mindsets & former In-Q-Tel VPs. I think Monkeypox is more about pushing deep state policies via the usual fear/hysteria/anxiety tactics. Otherwise, they would have kept it secret and nobody would have known.

Ted Turner launched the Nuclear Threat Initiative in 2001.

[Image: H4L81LF.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RCUBED21/status/1527716198678310912

Bonus on Bill Gates minion...

Jesuit, Christopher J. Elias::

- President – Global Development Program – ‘Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’ (2011–Present)

- Jesuit Educated, M.D. – Jesuit Creighton University (1975–83)

- Member – Board of Trustees – Jesuit ‘Creighton University’

- Member – Advisory Committee to the Director (Robert R. Redfield – Jesuit Georgetown University) – ‘Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’ (CDC)

- Worked as a senior associate at the International Programs Division of the Population Council - founded by John D. Rockefeller III.

- External Advisory Board Member - University of Washington

- Co-Chair – Reference Group – Family Planning 2020 (FP2020)

Member – Lead Group – Scaling Up Nutrition Movement – Appointed by United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon (2016–Present)

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(05-21-2022, 03:42 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Coincidental genetically engineered monkeypox pandemic war-game exercise.

In 2021 an international group called N.T.I. (Nuclear Threat Initiative) began a war game event surrounding a monkeypox outbreak. The exercise scenario: a localized bioweapons attack with a genetically engineered monkeypox virus begins in the fictional country of Brinia.

Because Satan walks among us.

He rules by fear, and deceit. Truth cannot stay alive in his mouth, for he is a liar. He devours the hearts, minds, and souls of all that he able to deceive.

• minusculebeercheers 

This latest 'Monkey-Pox' scaremongering is -just as Covid was, an elitist concern due to certain sections of society
with weakened immune systems and the promotion to have the public rely more on drugs to keep diseases from
one's door.

Wikipedia:
'...Monkeypox may be spread from handling bushmeat, an animal bite or scratch, body fluids,
contaminated objects, or close contact with an infected person. The virus normally circulates
among certain rodents in Africa.

Diagnosis can be confirmed by testing a lesion for the virus's DNA. The disease can appear
similar to chickenpox....'

Now, is there anyone here or anyone you know who handles rodent-contaminated bush-meat from the African
continent?
tinyhuh

The weather in the northern hemisphere is improving. That means Journalists will be looking to vacation soon.
Fewer Journos... fewer news articles. Normally, Nessie would be out-and-about again, but scaring the public
is more lucrative than explaining a ripple in a Scottish loch!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Under the planned new WHO rules, the machinery is put in place that can create a “potential pandemic” out of thin air whenever they want...

[Image: xiYvgVQ.jpg]

Source: Off-Guardian

Remember people that the "K" in Monkey Pox is silent.
bigfrightened
WHAT THE HELL !!
2022: Bat Virus meets Monkey Pox

[Image: Bat-Monkey.gif]

There’s Cheech & Chong and then there’s Gates & Kong.

[Image: Gates-and-Kong.jpg]

A heart warming, blood clotting story.

https://lists.youmaker.com/links/gSljJfw.../B7lBq74Ah
Quote:[/url]
Experts: Monkeypox Pandemic in Europe and North America May Have a New Mode of Transmission
BY [url=https://www.theepochtimes.com/author-health]Health 1+1
TIMEMay 21, 2022 PRINT
Recently, as the COVID-19 pandemic seems to be coming to an end in Europe and the United States, another infectious disease has emerged. Dozens of confirmed or suspected cases of monkeypox have appeared on a large scale in more than a dozen countries. The disease has been rare outside of Africa in the past, and this time it is occurring in a different population than before. Experts are concerned about the emergence of a new mode of transmission.
Monkeypox, A Suddenly-Widespread Infectious Disease
As of May 21, 2022, more than 80 cases of monkeypox have been reported in at least 12 countries in North America, Europe, and Australia.
Confirmed cases have been reported in nine European countries, including the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Sweden, as well as in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
The World Health Organization (WHO) said in a statement on May 20 that it was investigating an additional 50 suspected cases and warned that more cases might be reported. The statement also emphasized that the recent outbreaks were “atypical, as they are occurring in non-endemic countries.”
In general, monkeypox usually occurs in regions such as Central and West Africa, where there are hundreds of cases each year. However, most of these recent cases are not associated with Africa.
In the United Kingdom, for example, the first patient of monkeypox recently traveled to Nigeria in West Africa. However, almost none of the other confirmed cases in the United Kingdom had a history of travel to Africa.

Anne Rimoin, a professor of epidemiology at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Fielding School of Public Health, told NBC News that this is one of the most important outbreaks in the history of monkeypox in the Western Hemisphere.
Monkeypox is a viral zoonosis with the following symptoms: fever, headaches, rashes, swollen lymph nodes, back pain, muscle aches, chills and exhaustion.
The rash usually starts one to three days after the onset of fever and mainly appears on the face (95 percent), extremities (75 percent), oral mucosa (70 percent), genitalia (30 precent) and conjunctiva (20 percent), and the cornea is also affected. The rash changes through different stages, and it may resemble chickenpox. It eventually crusts over and then peels off.
Complications of monkeypox include bronchopneumonia, sepsis, encephalitis, corneal infections, and loss of vision. The extent to which asymptomatic infections may occur is not known.
The incubation period for monkeypox is usually six to 13 days, but can be extended to 21 days. Its symptoms last two to four weeks, and the mortality rate is around 3 percent to 6 percent.

Recent Outbreaks of Monkeypox May Have a New Mode of Transmission
What worries academics and health officials is not only the large number of cases of monkeypox in non-endemic countries, but also the fact that its current mode of transmission seems to be different from what was previously known.
It is known that monkeypox can be transmitted to humans through close contact with infected people or animals, or with materials contaminated with the virus. Ways to contract the virus include:
  • Touching an infected person’s lesions (rashes or scabs);
  • Touching body fluids or respiratory secretions of an infected person;
  • Touching clothes, bedding or towels used by a patient;
  • Being in the vicinity of a coughing or sneezing person with monkeypox. However, it takes a long period of face-to-face contact to transmit the disease to others through droplets.
The majority of the patients in these recent cases in Europe and the United States have been young men. And the monkeypox epidemic occurs mainly among gay, bisexual men, men who have sex with men.
Nevertheless, there has been no previous record of sexual transmission of monkeypox.
Neil Mabbott, a disease expert at the University of Edinburgh, told the Associated Press that the recent cases suggest a potential new mode of transmission, that is, the virus can be transmitted sexually.

Keith Neal, an infectious disease epidemiologist at the University of Nottingham, said that the mode of transmission might not be sexual activity, but the transmission might be through “the close contact associated with sexual intercourse.”
[Image: 5.21.jpg]
The Risk of Infection is Higher for Gay, Bisexual People?
Scientists are still studying whether or not the monkeypox epidemic is actually being transmitted through sexual behavior.
Dr. Agam Rao, a medical official at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said that research was needed to isolate the virus from semen or vaginal fluid. Therefore, much work still needs to be done before confirming that monkeypox can be transmitted sexually.
Nevertheless, according to previous studies, sexual transmission of viruses is indeed more likely to occur among  people who have male-to-male sex. This is consistent with the spread of monkeypox.

According to the CDC, sexually transmitted diseases among gay and bisexual men have been on the rise. And in 2014, men who have sex with men accounted for approximately 83 percent of syphilis cases in the United States.
These groups are known to be at high risk for the following STDs: human papillomavirus (HPV), HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, and genital herpes.
These diseases are transmitted through sexual contact (without condoms) with an infected person, such as oral, anal, and vaginal intercourse, as well as genital skin contact. Other transmission channels include exposure to the patient’s blood or sharing needles with a patient.
How does a virus enter the body during sexual contact? Here is an example involving the commonly seen HIV virus: A Canadian study in 2019 found that the epithelial cells of the human body’s submucosa can block the HIV virus from invading human cells. However, when the epithelial integrity of the mucosa is destroyed by physical abrasion, the virus will enter the submucosa and infect the human body.
The study has also shown that the susceptibility of the human body to viral attack is also related to different epithelial sites. Compared to the epithelium of the female and male genital organs, the anorectal epithelium has the highest probability of HIV transmission at 0.3 percent to 5 percent, while the oral mucosa has a lower probability.
According to the CDC, the risk of HIV infection in anal sex recipients is five times higher than that of vaginal sex recipients.

Not only does the mode of sexual activity affect the risk of STDs, but the number of sexual partners is also associated with this risk.
In a study published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases, the prevalence of EBV (human herpesvirus) type 2 infection was significantly higher in homosexual men than in heterosexual men (39 percent vs. 6 percent). Furthermore, homosexual men with more than 500 sexual partners had a nearly 10-fold higher risk of EBV type 2 infection than men with fewer than 100 sexual partners.
Governmental Actions
Although the route of transmission of the new wave of monkeypox is still unclear, health officials in several countries have taken action.
The UK Health Security Agency has advised people, who are gay or bisexual or have sex with men, to be aware of any unusual rashes or lesions on genitalia and any other part of the body.
After the first local case of monkeypox was discovered, the authorities in the United States have also instructed health care providers to be aware of patients with monkeypox rashes, especially physicians who treat patients with sexually transmitted diseases.

Currently, there is no specific vaccine for monkeypox, but the smallpox vaccine provides 85 percent protection, because the two viruses are very similar. In addition, an antiviral drug used to treat smallpox has been approved for use in the treatment of monkeypox.
Countries such as the United Kingdom and Spain have purchased vaccines in response to the outbreaks.
Well the game has started in Florida.

Of course Florida would be a primary target for a whole lot of reasons. DeSantis being at the top of the list.

Quote:Broward County, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Broward County (DOH-Broward), the Bureau of Public Health Laboratories, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are investigating one presumptive case of monkeypox in Broward County. This case is related to international travel, and the person remains isolated.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2...-case.html

I am going to treat this the exact same way I treated COVID. No fear. No vaccines, and a lot of commonsense.

• minusculebeercheers 

The most ironic thing - I have just checked my USSR vaxx passport and indeed i am vaccinated against the pox.
I serve the Soviet Union :)
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
Quote:Dr. John Brooks, a CDC official, emphasized that anyone can contract monkeypox through close personal contact regardless of sexual orientation. However, Brooks said many of the people affected globally so far are men who identify as gay or bisexual. Though some groups have greater chance of exposure to monkeypox right now, the risk isn’t limited only to the gay and bisexual community, he cautioned.

Quote:Monkeypox is not a sexually transmitted disease, which is generally passed through semen or vaginal fluid, but it can be transmitted through sexual and intimate contact as well as through shared bedding.
The virus spreads through contact with body fluids and sores, Brooks said.

He added that it’s important for physicians and individuals to be aware of the symptoms associated with monkeypox, particularly anal or genital lesions that can be confused with herpes, syphilis or chickenpox.

“Anyone with a rash or lesion around or involving their genitals, their anus or any other place that they have not seen it before, should be fully evaluated, both for that rash but particularly for sexually transmitted infection and other illnesses that can cause rash,” Brooks said.

These people must really believe we are Stupid! Monkeypox is not a sexually transmitted disease!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]