Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just When You Thought It Was Safe
The flu is back! The original Terminator is back to regain its title. They are reporting that the "flu" is worse than COVID.

COVID is on the ropes, but it the flu "and" COVID, will soon being doing battle in a venue near you.

I love how the new buzz word for the media is "the jab". The jab is cool, it is free, and everyone has to have one.

Beam me up Scotty!

Are they still looking for volunteers to be guinea pigs on Mars? I am seriously thinking about signing up.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The Flu disappeared from statistics during Covid times in Bulgaria and the Minister of health didn't replied about that.

10 years of Pandemics they stated. We will see.
(05-17-2022, 06:23 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: The Flu disappeared from statistics during Covid times in Bulgaria and the Minister of health didn't replied about that.

10 years of Pandemics they stated. We will see.

Yeah. They are playing the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" card.

So when they play the card they have up their sleeve, they will be able to blame the people for not trusting them, and for not getting the magic, "jab', that has already shown itself to be less than optimum.

It has been foretold. We just have to ride it out. Hopefully, I will see all of you on the other side of glory.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Is it safe?

[Image: HG6rwU2.jpg]

Over 2 years and still playing this Covid card. I heard NYC is returning back to mask mandate in ALL outdoor settings for those age 2 and above. Conflicting stories so not sure what the hell is going on in that fascist state. Did they forget it is allergy season right now?!!

No, no, you don't want to sign-up for Mars. However, your DNA may end up on Mars and or the Moon.

[Image: 3ceqMn5.jpg]
IEEE Spectrum - Jurassic Park style.

Quote:LifeShip Recruits Final Passengers to send DNA on a Mission to the Moon

SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In an unquestionably historic time for space travel, LifeShip is now taking your DNA to the Moon. On January 18th, LifeShip will finalize the final passenger manifest for their First Moon mission scheduled for Fall 2021.

While many thought space travel wasn't affordable - or even possible - LifeShip is making it a reality for the lucky few (thousand). Your DNA is carefully imprinted in artificial amber and sent on a rocket to the moon. Flying along with NASA, LifeShip has secured invaluable space on a commercial rocket and lunar lander.

LifeShip has created the first space-time capsule program, with a mission to save and send this incredible planet's DNA on spaceships to the stars while also backing up a "spare" of our "human code," so we can leave a permanent record of who we were for future generations.

It's your genetic blueprint, catalogued for posterity. Think of this as any popular genetic program, but reversed. LifeShip is miraculously preserving our human DNA on the outermost reaches of the planet in an effort to protect it from our technological - and political - adolescence. And, well, for the hell of it. Let's give all of us the chance to affordably travel in space.

In a separate project, Carnegie Mellon University was working on similar... AI-Nano-tech Noah MoonArk.

They had a cool website about it, but was taken down last year. Here's an archived copy.

The vaxxx has a role in their obsession with Mars origin mythos that goes back to the Thule occult society and the president of Space, Elon is leading the way.

[Image: AbcTTGm.jpg]

[Image: jb2LloE.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

It's pathetic and transparent. 

Yet, there are millions of people who will fall for this over and over and over...

Mars sounds nice.