Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Is a Housing Crisis

Not a popular topic, but thought the vid was well done, eXtremely depressing, but with some cold hard shocking truths in which the Xiden clown administration is blitzkrieg'ing right over like it doesn't exist on top of massive local state mismanagement of funding in EVERY state + Wall Street corporate greed. A manufactured crisis compounded by a number of issues the past 10 years, where America may look like humanitarian crisis out of Africa by end of this decade. Gotta send billions to Ukraine.
Technocracy & Co: We're working hard on that and will deliver a solution soon! You will own nothing and be happy.  minusculebonker

[Image: MpaHpJc.jpg]
KHON2

[Image: gW7oykc.jpg]
Fox29 Philadelphia

[Image: KEPEE4A.jpg]
San Francisco Public Press

Disaster Zone in Philly

The Oakland, California Homeless Problem is Beyond Belief
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Thanks for posting. This is true stuff. I did have one beef with the narrator.

The issue I had with the video, is the woman's perception on losing her apartment. If you rent, then yes, you can get kicked out and the owner can do whatever they want with the property, lease language aside. It's sh**** I agree but it's a reality. No one owes you someplace to live. Sometimes people do have to move to make ends meet.

No one likes to do that obviously. Sometimes folks get between a rock and a hard place. You may find a cheap place to live in the middle of nowhere but there is no place to work to afford it. The other side of the totilla is living where there is plenty of well paying jobs but rents/mortgages are sky high. 

Prices are indeed insane right now. I do not believe it is totally a function of the market. When taxes are tied to property value, you will have no friends in local government.
Get in your pod, citizen.

Quote:A California startup is offering cocoon-like pods to allow 14 residents to share a single house as an escape from soaring rents and real estate prices.

At $800 per month, which includes utilities, the cost of a pod is less than half the rent of a studio apartment in Palo Alto. Meanwhile, the median sale price topped $4 million in March for single-family homes, according to Redfin.

Stallworth said the Palo Alto house currently has one vacancy, which he's currently screening applicants to fill. Not all who apply are automatically accepted, and existing residents are often consulted about which candidates they'd prefer to join the house.

Though Stallworth and Lennox expected their Bakersfield residents to be mostly medical students and residents, "it's honestly just regular people who work and just need a place to live."

"It's so hard to find a place for that, and we're filling that need," he added.
Yahoo news

They're already testing out shipping containers for the homeless in Cali.
You vill eat ze bugs
You vill sleep in ze pod
You vill own nothing
You vill be happy.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.