Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-15-2022, 09:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote: the world would be better off without him in it.

I don't see why his trial can't be tomorrow ... his appeal the day after ... followed by a hanging at midnight.

That would get people's attention.

I think we ALL have the right to a speedy trial.
(05-15-2022, 10:21 PM)Wookiep Wrote: I just gotta say I HATE the term "hate crime". ALL murder is hate. And it's a dumb thing to say.

Second, they are saying this was race motivated. Ok. But I watched the video and I'm pretty sure the first person he killed was a white woman. Maybe I didn't see it right, but I'm not watching it again. If there were a lot of Black people killed maybe it was in a black neighborhood, I dunno but I'm SICK of the media constantly trying to start a race war. Just like they're trying to start WWIII. Well I say get the fucking thing over with. I'm sick of this slow roll nonsense where they try to make it not seem obvious or something. WELL ITS OBVIOUS so let's get this shit over with shall we?

Finally, get ready for dems calling for more gun control blah blah blah, this is the same shit every single time.

I like to think that it is pretty damn hard to build a brick house if you don't have any bricks.

Social media is a great tool for normalizing the abnormal.

It is not that we don't we recognize bullshit when we see it, it is that we often choose to ignore the smell when they package it up in paper cups, cover it with sprinkles, and label it something that is avant-garde.

Their plan will not make it off the ground, it we just call bullshit out when you see it.

Refuse to touch the ball, let alone not play the game. Disengage when necessary. And kill the fear. Bravery is going to be required to do what is right.

We have to deal with the fact the reset will be painful, whether you walk off the plank, or if they push you off. The end result will be exactly the same.

The only likely difference is that on your way down, before you hit the pavement, you will either scream, "How could you?!" or "Fuck You!'

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Quote:One dead, multiple wounded following shooting at church in Laguna Woods

7,367 views May 15, 2022 Orange County Sheriff's Department deputies rushed to the scene of a shooting at Geneva Presbyterian Church in Laguna Woods Sunday afternoon, where one person was killed and at least four others struck by gunfire.

There is not enough information on this case, so no backstory at this time.

But I have friends that have family members that are terrified to leave the house. Two of my friends have mothers that are afraid to go to church. These new cases of agoraphobia may have started with the virus, but I think the media will keep piling on the fear, until most of the world will be happy to stay locked into their gilded cages, presented to them by the system and the coming to a computer near you soon, the Multiverse.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-15-2022, 10:23 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I am back to carrying when out in public again. Its was as if he is just playing some video game the way he nonchalantly puts rounds into people. I don't know anymore. I have seen some sick stuff in my time. I was in Somalia with the Marine Corps. This though really upsets me.

Is that you, CB?

I found the reason it was so reminiscent of the Christchurch shootings. This miscreant idolized the Christchurch shooter, and sought to emulate him. So much so that a full 28% of his manifesto was directly plagiarized from him, just changing out "Muslims" for "Blacks".

100 pages of the 180 pages was dedicated to what kit he was going to wear and what weapons he was going to use, and a detail of the plan for that attack. And by dedicated to kit and clothing, I mean right down to describing the underwear he was going to wear for it. It was mostly a "me, me, me, lookit ME!" document.

Now with the church shootup in Cali today, I'm beginning to sense a pattern with a plan. Coincidentally enough, the idjit in Buffalo claims he was entirely radicalized over the internet... what great timing to attempt to support BidenHarris' Ministry of Truth! But that just has to be a coincidence, right? RIGHT?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-15-2022, 10:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 09:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote: the world would be better off without him in it.

I don't see why his trial can't be tomorrow ... his appeal the day after ... followed by a hanging at midnight.

That would get people's attention.

I think we ALL have the right to a speedy trial.

I know, I know, and I agree. What more evidence do they need to counter his bullshit claim of "I didn't do it"? He laid the exact plan out two days earlier on Google Docs, and then videoed himself doing it. I don't see any way around that for his defense team. Just get it on, get it over, and hang his ass from a lamp post in the middle of the neighborhood he attacked.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Interesting, this was just 4 weeks ago where a 51 yr old, son of former Vermont GOP chair arrested with arsenal, including bomb-making material & an assault rifle labeled "White Power" after which he admits to anticipating civil war.

Vermont news

He had a Azov Battalion logo on his rifle. We hear a lot about "the contradictions in the system" but you don't get much more contradictory than arming people abroad that you call dangerous extremists at home.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Still too early but some of the boxes are being checked.

It didn't take them that long to bring up the New York shooting, or the comment about it being a place of worship.

Supposedly the shooter is a 60 year old Asian man. I think they are going to pull out all the stops on this one.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-16-2022, 01:37 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Still too early but some of the boxes are being checked.

It didn't take them that long to bring up the New York shooting, or the comment about it being a place of worship.

Supposedly the shooter is a 60 year old Asian man. I think they are going to pull out all the stops on this one.

California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, and so does New York. How much more evidence do they need that they are doing it wrong, and more Second Amendment restrictions are not the answer?

And I dispute the New York governor's BS claim that he used "enhanced magazines", and call bullshit on it. The standard magazine for a Bushmaster XM-15 is 30 rounds. The police have stated that he fired 50 rounds total, and I saw him change magazines in the video, so it looks to me like he had standard magazines, not "enhanced magazines". she made a point of saying "enhanced magazines" are illegal in New York. Is she fucking nuts? Focusing on a magazine as if shooting 13 innocent people isn't even an issue?

Who gives a shit what he shot them with - shouldn't the fact that he SHOT innocent folks be the focus?

New Yorkers be crazy. just like Commiefornians.

(05-16-2022, 07:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote: And I dispute the New York governor's BS claim that he used "enhanced magazines", and call bullshit on it. The standard magazine for a Bushmaster XM-15 is 30 rounds. The police have stated that he fired 50 rounds total, and I saw him change magazines in the video, so it looks to me like he had standard magazines, not "enhanced magazines". she made a point of saying "enhanced magazines" are illegal in New York. Is she fucking nuts? Focusing on a magazine as if shooting 13 innocent people isn't even an issue?

Who gives a shit what he shot them with - shouldn't the fact that he SHOT innocent folks be the focus?

There is a method to their madness. They will spin these events with such force that they will end up in the stratosphere.

Nothing the government does is for the good of the people. The sooner we own up to this single truth, the sooner we can start removing ourselves from the quicksand we are stuck in.

There is no knight in shining armor coming to rescue us. The only thing coming, is indeed riding on a horse, and there are four of them.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-16-2022, 12:01 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 07:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote: And I dispute the New York governor's BS claim that he used "enhanced magazines", and call bullshit on it. The standard magazine for a Bushmaster XM-15 is 30 rounds. The police have stated that he fired 50 rounds total, and I saw him change magazines in the video, so it looks to me like he had standard magazines, not "enhanced magazines". she made a point of saying "enhanced magazines" are illegal in New York. Is she fucking nuts? Focusing on a magazine as if shooting 13 innocent people isn't even an issue?

There is a method to their madness. They will spin these events with such force that they will end up in the stratosphere.

Nothing the government does is for the good of the people. The sooner we own up to this single truth, the sooner we can start removing ourselves from the quicksand we are stuck in.

There is no knight in shining armor coming to rescue us. The only thing coming, is indeed riding on a horse, and there are four of them.

Doesn't matter how much the gooberment doesn't like our guns.  It'll take a serious mood swing to initiate a gun grab.  The gooberment dorked that up to ... desensitizing people by embellishing minor incidents.

Somebody has to take this argument apart: If law-abiding citizens give up their guns ... only criminals will keep them.

The sole purpose of government is ensuring/insuring the rights of The People.  We'd probably get back to that right quick if we imposed highly restrictive term limits ... and went back to an unsalaried Congress. We let our politicians and political parties be bought-off ... and that should be added into the definition of Treason ... and dealt with.
We did not "let" the politicians get bought off. They never worked or answered to us in the first place.

We were properly conditioned to believe the lie that our power was in the vote. That same vote that many have been been screaming about for over two years, because they admit they never had a chance at controlling. 

That same vote that many claim was stolen. How can something you never had be stolen from you?

The only power we have is in our pockets, and that only works through a collective power.

That is why they work so hard to make sure they control that collective.

The internet and it's almighty algorithms that not only predict, but can manipulate, everything we see, think, and do.

We have become a Borg collective, controlled by a hive mind, owned by the ancient elites.

There is only one way out of the prison. It is either together or we won't make it. 

They are way too good at this, and they have been doing it covertly for centuries. They no longer need to hide. Because they have us exactly where they want us.

We all know. We all can see the truth, but we are so perfectly conditioned, that even with the might of an elephant, we are imprisoned with a thin thread wrapped around our ankles.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-16-2022, 01:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We did not "let" the politicians get bought off. They never worked or answered to us in the first place.

We were properly conditioned to believe the lie that our power was in the vote. That same vote that many have been been screaming about for over two years, because they admit they never had a chance at controlling. 

That same vote that many claim was stolen. How can something you never had be stolen from you?

The only power we have is in our pockets, and that only works through a collective power.

That is why they work so hard to make sure they control that collective.

The internet and it's almighty algorithms that not only predict, but can manipulate, everything we see, think, and do.

We have become a Borg collective, controlled by a hive mind, owned by the ancient elites.

There is only one way out of the prison. It is either together or we won't make it. 

They are way too good at this, and they have been doing it covertly for centuries. They no longer need to hide. Because they have us exactly where they want us.

We all know. We all can see the truth, but we are so perfectly conditioned, that even with the might of an elephant, we are imprisoned with a thin thread wrapped around our ankles.

Well said.