Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
Is this the beginning of the long hot summer we were told about?

I may be a tin foil hat wearer, but I just can't help but see some agenda attached to this one.

If it is just some crazy person off their meds, you can bet they will ride this pony until it is dead, and will try to ride it even after that.

Some of the usual suspects have already arrived on scene.

https://www.aol.com/multiple-people-shot...18627.html

At least eight people have been killed in a shooting at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, law enforcement officials tell The Associated Press.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

From earlier press conf: 11 dead out of 13 victims.

He's being labeled as the Christchurch copycat based on his manifesto.

[Image: QLYe6tI.jpg]

From his 180 page manifesto:

[Image: hw916tm.jpg]

In the purported manifesto, shooter says he intended to survive the attack: "Survival was a better alternative to death in order to further spread my ideals by media coverage and to deplete resources from the state by my own imprisonment."

Only 18 yrs old. By-product of Covid lockdown and past 2 yrs of lunacy?

Already a 101 conspiracies flying around.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

It's sad the lengths(and the lives they'll sacrifice) the evildoers will go to for just 2 or 3 weeks worth of MSM distraction.

Another "known to law enforcement" lunatic that managed to be in the right place at the right time with "nobody" to stop it.
How awful! And the shooter also live streamed it, just disgusting. I’m not even for the death penalty, but I think this asshole should get a firing squad.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(05-15-2022, 05:40 AM)ChiefD Wrote: How awful! And the shooter also live streamed it, just disgusting. I’m not even for the death penalty, but I think this asshole should get a firing squad.

Nah, life in one of those NY psych center prisons where CIA doctors can experiment on him.

Ah shit, that's at taxpayer expense and NY has that catch & release program.

Ok then, guess I agree with you.

Still like to learn how he got so messed up and can we expect more.? tinywhat
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-15-2022, 06:10 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Ah shit, that's at taxpayer expense and NY has that catch & release program.

Go ahead and release him. There are folks out here who can handle it, and some of us don't even need a scary AR-15 to put him in the ground. Some of us can do it with just a paper clip or a clod of dirt and bad intentions. Maybe if he's released, he ought to stay in NY, because it is well know to be populated by pussies and willing victims. If he comes out here to the hinterlands, here is where he will stay, forever.

I have a very nice abandoned mine shaft, not too crowded, already picked out for him. It has a lovely view, for all eternity. If he has the balls to come around here, he will simply never be heard from again. No one will ever know what became of him.

And I have no problem with that, at all. He ain't MY pet criminal! Just like shooting a rabid dog, x-ing him out of existence would be a public service, for the good of the community, and most of this community don't talk much to outsiders anyhow.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And Al Sharpton whining to the Feds to convene a meeting on "hate crimes"? Fuck Al Sharpton. Who listens to his irrelevant ass anyhow? Al should concentrate on some "love crimes". Can't find any? How can their polar opposite exist if they don't exist to be opposite of? Crime is crime. Take them bastards out, and live the good life thereafter, crime free... and that means crime of any stripe.

Al Sharpton, be damned.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Just kill him with pain slowly.

Let the victim's families throw darts at him before he dies.

Then Taser him a couple of times and poke his liver with a blunt knife.  Video it and show his breeders,

Can't believe these crap of the earth people.  I reckon he'll explain it was someone else's fault and there will be those who commiserate with his excuses.

Guess he'll live in a solitary cell, getting his meals delivered, doctor and psych visits, TV and computer rights.  

Might be a good future Presidential candidate.

Crikey. I can't think of what I would do to this piece of flotsam if I got hold of him

Said my bit,

Bally
(05-15-2022, 05:40 AM)ChiefD Wrote: How awful! And the shooter also live streamed it, just disgusting. I’m not even for the death penalty, but I think this asshole should get a firing squad.

Firing Squad = Death Penalty  Vote for it!

Cheers Chief,

Bally
Did he obtained the gun the day before the shooting?
Yeah this is what happens when spanking your kid in public is a crime. The retard that didn’t learn grows up to kill innocent people and pretend he’s in a fucking Hannibal lecter movie. 

This child needed spanking and he can do like mr garrison from South Park says he can go to hell he can go to hell and die
(05-15-2022, 05:39 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Another "known to law enforcement" lunatic that managed to be in the right place at the right time with "nobody" to stop it.

He would have been hard to stop.  Guy was on target and quick about it.

Am with @"Brotherman" on the mentality of these asshats.  Should have had the tar beat out of 'em a time or two.

Anyone see what he had written on the side of his rifle?  Not interested in trying to rewind the video and hit pause at just the right time.

ETA: The names of the Waukesha victims.  Was this some form of payback at the black community?

[Image: Rifle.jpg]

[Image: Victims.jpg]
[Image: 51cfb5d9-6b8e-01e8-445b-ce82c2623616-pho...-36-52.jpg] So I found this when stealing memes. Interesting the number 14 on weapons used in two live streamed shootings. My intuition is telling me this was an orchestrated event. I have absolutely no faith in anything but myself these days.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
I just watched a six and a half minute livestream of the shooting. Disgusting! What a fucking coward! So much a fucking coward he couldn't shoot himself. He is scared to die fucking pile of shit! I would be more than happy to introduce this asshole to his maker and I would do it with my fists!! I have the link for this if you can stomach it. Innocent people shot for being at the store by this incel pile of shit! I am incensed!!

https://files.catbox.moe/8q1fys.mp4

go at your own risk, lots of buffering. Eerily similiar to the livestream from Christchurch.

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

FOURTEEN
It is only necessary to remind the well-informed Freemason of the fourteen days of burial mentioned in the legend of the Third Degree. Now, this period of fourteen was not in the opinion of Masonic symbolists, an arbitrary selection, but was intended to refer to or symbolize the fourteen days of lunary darkness, or decreasing light, which intervene between the full moon and its continued decrease until the end of the lunar month. In the Egyptian mysteries, the body of Osiris is said to have been cut into fourteen pieces by Typhon, and thrown into the Nile. Plutarch, speaking of this in his treatise on Isis and Osiris, thus explains the symbolism of the number fourteen, which comprises the Masonic idea: The body of Osiris was cut into fourteen pieces; that is, into as many parts as there are days between the full moon. The moon, at the end of fourteen days, enters Taurus, and becomes united to the sun, from whom she collects fire upon her disk during the fourteen days which follow. She is then found every month in conjunction with him in the superior parts of the signs. The equinoctial year finishes at the moment when the sun and moon are found united with Orion, or the star of Orus a constellation placed under Taurus, which unites itself to the Neomenia of spring. The moon renews herself in Taurus. and a few days afterward is seen, in the form of a crescent in the following sign. that is, Gemini, the home of Mercury. Then Orion, united to the sun in the attitude of a formidable warrior, precipitates Scorpio. His rival, into the shades of night, for he sets every time Orion appears above the horizon. The day becomes lengthened, and the germs of evil are by degrees destroyed. It is thus that the poet Nonnus pictures to us Typhon conquered at the end of winter, wizen the sun arrives in Taurus, and when Orion mounts into the heavens with him. The first few lines of this article. Fourteen, prompted a discussion in the Builder of November, 1927 (page 35 ), and in the Sandusky Masonic Bulletin, December 1927 (page 149), relative to fourteen or fifteen days of burial. The former quotes Prichard of 1730 in favor of fifteen; that several Masonic Jurisdictions in the United States prefer fifteen as the number; that Webb and Cross so taught; that England has no definite period but mentions a considerate time; that Doctor Mackey was probably right in assuming an astronomical significance—the lunar period between the full and the new moon—but the fifteenth day is nevertheless the first day of the new moon. Doctor Merz in she Bulletin, however, quotes Fellows in favor of fourteen days, mentions the Great Pyramid and its latitude as providing that fourteen days before the Vernal Equinox, the sun would cease to east a shadow at noon and would not again cast it for fourteen days after the autumnal Equinox, and that the significant conformity of the legends of Osiris and of Hiram deserves favor. The Builder suggests further that altogether too many alterations in the ritual have been made in the interests of schemes of interpretation and of superficial consistency, that the thing to do is to discover the oldest available wording and then try to assign a meaning to it, the first duty being to preserve the tradition, a conclusion in which Doctor Merz and the rest of us will join cordially with Brother Meekren.
(05-15-2022, 07:20 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I just watched a six and a half minute livestream of the shooting. Disgusting! What a fucking coward! So much a fucking coward he couldn't shoot himself. He is scared to die fucking pile of shit! I would be more than happy to introduce this asshole to his maker and I would do it with my fists!! I have the link for this if you can stomach it. Innocent people shot for being at the store by this incel pile of shit! I am incensed!!

go at your own risk, lots of buffering. Eerily similiar to the livestream from Christchurch.

I have nothing to say that will make sense out of this.

"The Purge" and "A Clockwork Orange", comes to mind.

This is a door that do not want to open.

Most communities in America are made up of hard working people that just want to live their lives without drama, a lot of peace, and a bit of joy. There is no room for this kind of insanity, and if that Pandora's box is opened, hope may not be able to make it out of the box in time to prevent a lot of heartache, and a bunch of lost children.

This is beast we cannot feed.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-15-2022, 07:20 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I just watched a six and a half minute livestream of the shooting. Disgusting! What a fucking coward! So much a fucking coward he couldn't shoot himself. He is scared to die fucking pile of shit! I would be more than happy to introduce this asshole to his maker and I would do it with my fists!! I have the link for this if you can stomach it. Innocent people shot for being at the store by this incel pile of shit! I am incensed!!

the buffering was annoying, so I downloaded it to my hard drive to attempt to get past the buffering, but no such luck - it' a feature in the original uploaded video.

Yes, it WAS eerily similar to the Christchurch video.

Unless he's done a whole lot of killing previous to this, dude was a psychopath with a mostly flat affect - no remorse, no emotion, just straight up taking out whatever he could see like it was just business as usual. The only exception was the one guy right at the end, groveling on the floor and screaming "nonononono", and the shooter actually apologizes to him "sorry man" and leaves him alone and moves on.

So he live streams this crap, and then has the nerve to plead "not guilty" when he recorded evidence of his own guilt and broadcast it? Like I said above, dude is a psychopath, and the world would be better off without him in it.

I just gotta say I HATE the term "hate crime". ALL murder is hate. And it's a dumb thing to say.

Second, they are saying this was race motivated. Ok. But I watched the video and I'm pretty sure the first person he killed was a white woman. Maybe I didn't see it right, but I'm not watching it again. If there were a lot of Black people killed maybe it was in a black neighborhood, I dunno but I'm SICK of the media constantly trying to start a race war. Just like they're trying to start WWIII. Well I say get the fucking thing over with. I'm sick of this slow roll nonsense where they try to make it not seem obvious or something. WELL ITS OBVIOUS so let's get this shit over with shall we?

Finally, get ready for dems calling for more gun control blah blah blah, this is the same shit every single time.
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.
(05-15-2022, 09:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

the buffering was annoying, so I downloaded it to my hard drive to attempt to get past the buffering, but no such luck - it' a feature in the original uploaded video.

Yes, it WAS eerily similar to the Christchurch video.

Unless he's done a whole lot of killing previous to this, dude was a psychopath with a mostly flat affect - no remorse, no emotion, just straight up taking out whatever he could see like it was just business as usual. The only exception was the one guy right at the end, groveling on the floor and screaming "nonononono", and the shooter actually apologizes to him "sorry man" and leaves him alone and moves on.

So he live streams this crap, and then has the nerve to plead "not guilty" when he recorded evidence of his own guilt and broadcast it? Like I said above, dude is a psychopath, and the world would be better off without him in it.

I am back to carrying when out in public again. Its was as if he is just playing some video game the way he nonchalantly puts rounds into people. I don't know anymore. I have seen some sick stuff in my time. I was in Somalia with the Marine Corps. This though really upsets me.

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES