Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crazy Yellow ANTS !
I did not think anything could top the pesky Fire Ants but evidently the Yellow ant has them beat !
(05-15-2022, 12:25 AM)727Sky Wrote: I did not think anything could top the pesky Fire Ants but evidently the Yellow ant has them beat !

What is wild is that they don't seem to do the same amount of damage in their native land. In the meantime, parts of Australia is being devastated.

I think it is extremely interesting that they are able to create this mean feat, by the women working together, and the men are only used for procreation, then they die.

I wonder if that model works in any other species.   tinyhuh

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-15-2022, 01:05 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 12:25 AM)727Sky Wrote: I did not think anything could top the pesky Fire Ants but evidently the Yellow ant has them beat !

What is wild is that they don't seem to do the same amount of damage in their native land. In the meantime, parts of Australia is being devastated.

I think it is extremely interesting that they are able to create this mean feat, by the women working together, and the men are only used for procreation, then they die.

I wonder if that model works in any other species.   tinyhuh

Some species of spiders come to mind as does the Mantis .... It is not easy being a male bug !!
(05-15-2022, 01:11 AM)727Sky Wrote: Some species of spiders come to mind as does the Mantis .... It is not easy being a male bug !!

You guys better get on the ball, before the Amazon women take over.

I can tell you from personal experience that not all women are frail, innocent, and sweet. 

There is a reason why you have adages like, "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned." And "You never want to piss off a Mama Bear".

Women can be just as evil as men, and in most cases, a hell of a lot more vicious.

• minusculebeercheers 

The female Black Widow spider is known to kill & eat her mate.

I got stung once (I should say shot) by a tarantula hawk wasp. These mommas are freakin huge, Apache heli huge with a hyperdermic size stinger. They prey on tarantulas and use them as incubators. The sting is equivalent to being shot point blank in the arm with a '45 pistol. No joke. Luckily, the intense, excruciating pain only lasts less than 10 minutes. The only insect sting/bite that is even worse would be the "bullet ant" in Central and South America.

Schmidt sting pain index
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-15-2022, 04:32 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: The female Black Widow spider is known to kill & eat her mate.

I got stung once (I should say shot) by a tarantula hawk wasp. These mommas are freakin huge, Apache heli huge with a hyperdermic size stinger. They prey on tarantulas and use them as incubators. The sting is equivalent to being shot point blank in the arm with a '45 pistol. No joke. Luckily, the intense, excruciating pain only lasts less than 10 minutes. The only insect sting/bite that is even worse would be the "bullet ant" in Central and South America.

Schmidt sting pain index

And just think, insects out number us 200 million to one.

https://www.si.edu/spotlight/buginfo/bug...f%20humans.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-15-2022, 04:59 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 04:32 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: And just think, insects out number us 200 million to one.

https://www.si.edu/spotlight/buginfo/bug...f%20humans.

That's a staggering ratio. Kinda like the less than 1% who rule over us. Some Entomologists say it may be ants that rise to the top of the food chain once humans are no more or vacated the planet.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-15-2022, 01:38 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I can tell you from personal experience that not all women are frail, innocent, and sweet....

Are ANY???

tinybiggrin

*BigG will now be in hiding for the foreseeable future!
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(05-15-2022, 06:50 PM)gordi Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 01:38 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I can tell you from personal experience that not all women are frail, innocent, and sweet....

Are ANY???

tinybiggrin

*BigG will now be in hiding for the foreseeable future!

I am am going to have to say that you are going to have to ask them if that are women or not. I don't want to weigh in on anyone's gender.

tinywondering

• minusculebeercheers