Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Group Of Tourist Vacationers Trip Ends In Death
Recently three Americans died while vacationing at a Sandals hotel in the Bahamas. My heart and my prayers go out to them and their families.

I just find it very odd that the authorities are being so closed mouth about the event. Since they have such a strong proclivity for making mountains out of mole hills, and using even the tiniest, most banal of circumstances and making it into a crisis or will drown the media in it, I am very suspicious of what they are going to come up with.

Whatever they come up with, I think it should be carefully vetted and taken with a large dose of salt.

Quote:Three Americans found dead at Sandals Resort in the Bahamas after ‘health emergency’

EXUMA (NEXSTAR) — Officials in the Bahamas say three U.S. tourists have died at a Sandals Resort after falling ill. Another had to be airlifted to a hospital for treatment.

https://wgntv.com/news/three-americans-f...emergency/

Quote:Investigators believe the illnesses are "an isolated case associated in a particular area" and are limited to the four Americans, Darville said.

Tennessee, Florida tourists who died at Bahamas resort had sought treatment night before

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...701140002/

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Wasn't there something similar a few years back in the Dominican Republic with tourists dying from unknown causes? I seem to remember reading news stories about that. I wonder if there is some kind of tie in. Seems awfully coincidental. Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes. Hmmm!
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(05-10-2022, 04:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Wasn't there something similar a few years back in the Dominican Republic with tourists dying from unknown causes? I seem to remember reading news stories about that. I wonder if there is some kind of tie in. Seems awfully coincidental. Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes. Hmmm!

Yes several of these occurrences. Can't find the one that I don't think they ever got closure on. I think they even made a movie about it.

Quote:It's unclear what caused the illnesses. But the deaths come three years after more than 20 people died while vacationing in Costa Rica due to tainted alcohol and ten American tourists died in the Dominican Republic, leading the country to elevate safety regulations and enforce food and drink inspections. 

In 2015, a Delaware family was sickened at a resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands by methyl bromide, a highly toxic pesticide banned for indoor residential use in 1984, used at the resort several times.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...701140002/

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-10-2022, 04:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Wasn't there something similar a few years back in the Dominican Republic with tourists dying from unknown causes? I seem to remember reading news stories about that. I wonder if there is some kind of tie in. Seems awfully coincidental. Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes. Hmmm!

Yes, I remember that story/stories. Here's one:

Quote:FBI Probing Why Some U.S. Tourists Have Died Mysteriously In The Dominican Republic (June 12, 2019)

The FBI is now helping local authorities in the Dominican Republic examine the mysterious deaths of three Americans who were staying at resorts in the island country in recent weeks, an FBI official has confirmed to NPR.

Since news of the deaths has spread, relatives of four additional Americans who died there over the past year have raised concerns.

Although there are similarities in the seven deaths — most are described as happening suddenly, and several after an alcoholic drink — federal officials have not determined whether there is any connection between any of the deaths.

Quote:Is It Safe To Travel To The Dominican Republic? (2022 Update)

A rash of incidents in 2019 involving tainted alcohol that resulted in 11 deaths prompted many to ask whether it’s safe to travel to the Dominican Republic.

The good news is that those incidents have receded into the rear-view mirror, and there have been no reports of suspicious deaths of American tourists over the last 24 months.

Furthermore, the strengthening of a dedicated tourist police force has enhanced the safety of popular destinations like Punta Cana.

The bad news, such as it is, is that the U.S. State Department has the Dominican Republic as a Level 4 – ”Do Not Travel” – country because of COVID-19 concerns, with crime a lingering issue.

"The good news"? tinyhuh But, don't worry about the Level 4 and Covid scam is least of anyone's worries.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-10-2022, 06:00 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

Yes, I remember that story/stories. Here's one:

Quote:FBI Probing Why Some U.S. Tourists Have Died Mysteriously In The Dominican Republic (June 12, 2019)

The FBI is now helping local authorities in the Dominican Republic examine the mysterious deaths of three Americans who were staying at resorts in the island country in recent weeks, an FBI official has confirmed to NPR.

Since news of the deaths has spread, relatives of four additional Americans who died there over the past year have raised concerns.

Although there are similarities in the seven deaths — most are described as happening suddenly, and several after an alcoholic drink — federal officials have not determined whether there is any connection between any of the deaths.

Quote:Is It Safe To Travel To The Dominican Republic? (2022 Update)

A rash of incidents in 2019 involving tainted alcohol that resulted in 11 deaths prompted many to ask whether it’s safe to travel to the Dominican Republic.

The good news is that those incidents have receded into the rear-view mirror, and there have been no reports of suspicious deaths of American tourists over the last 24 months.

Furthermore, the strengthening of a dedicated tourist police force has enhanced the safety of popular destinations like Punta Cana.

The bad news, such as it is, is that the U.S. State Department has the Dominican Republic as a Level 4 – ”Do Not Travel” – country because of COVID-19 concerns, with crime a lingering issue.

"The good news"? tinyhuh But, don't worry about the Level 4 and Covid scam is least of anyone's worries.
So the 'official ' word is it was tainted alcohol. That is news to me. Plausible I suppose.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(05-10-2022, 06:18 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 04:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes.

tinyhuh 

So the 'official ' word is it was tainted alcohol. That is news to me. Plausible I suppose.

The authorities down there probably have a real good idea, but they're not telling.  Wouldn't do 'em any good.  This way, there's less publicity ... bad publicity.

People think that area is a good travel destination.  It is anything other than that.  The tourist venues are protected.  Venture out of them and you're likely gonna get wrecked.  Try that in the Philippines and there's a strong chance you're gonna be dead too.
Wasnt there an issue with this a few years ago in Puerto Rico as well?
Correct, I remember that too.
(05-10-2022, 06:35 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 06:18 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 04:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes.

tinyhuh 

The authorities down there probably have a real good idea, but they're not telling.  Wouldn't do 'em any good.  This way, there's less publicity ... bad publicity.

People think that area is a good travel destination.  It is anything other than that.  The tourist venues are protected.  Venture out of them and you're likely gonna get wrecked.  Try that in the Philippines and there's a strong chance you're gonna be dead too.

I did do that in Thailand, Laos, Korea, Malaysia, and the Philippines more than once. Saved by 2 Marines in P.I. in a knife fight. Did not end well for the perps.

The other story that was going around back when those tourist deaths in the Caribbean were hot off the press was cleaning agents used either in the rooms or 'accidentally' mixed in the bar drinks.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(05-10-2022, 09:41 PM)ManBehindTheMask Wrote: Wasnt there an issue with this a few years ago in Puerto Rico as well?

Well ... look who finally managed to show up :-)

Welcome, Brother!!

minusculebeercheers
Just found this update.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-12-2022, 05:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just found this update.

Tinfoil hat: Spread fear, stay home in your pod. They don't want anyone traveling for pleasure in the caribbean. Travel in the metaverse, citizen.

(05-12-2022, 01:27 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 09:41 PM)ManBehindTheMask Wrote: Wasnt there an issue with this a few years ago in Puerto Rico as well?

Well ... look who finally managed to show up :-)

Welcome, Brother!!

minusculebeercheers

Hahaha thank you man, you know me a day late and a dollar short but I always come through!  lol Hope yall are good!
So what? Good riddance! minusculebeercheers 

These motherfuckers keep flying around the globe, to fulfill their hedonistic desires and pollute the planet while at it. What for? A facebook  picture?

Here:

Do not eat animals
Do not fly
Do not drive

If you do, well, karma will deal with you, just like with these cunts who no longer rape our planet, obviously.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre