Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is behind Comet ISON?
Brief Theory:
Comet ISON, formally known as C/2012 S1, was a sungrazing comet (that may have come from the hypothetical Oort cloud) which was discovered on 21 September 2012 by Vitaly Nevsky (Виталий Невский, VitebskBelarus) and Artyom Novichonok (Артём Новичонок, KondopogaRussia).[4]

Lets take a picture from HUBBLE
[Image: 2167914.jpg]
After light filtration
step 1
[Image: 2168131-1.png]
second step

[Image: 2167915-1.jpg]

Have you ever seen or heard of such comets? Pay attention to the shape of the gas cloud when gradually filtering - it repeats the contours of the formation inside it.

Source https://conspiracytheory.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=220
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
That is a Truly Awesome looking thing.
If those pictures from the Russian sight are Real, that doesn't look like a comet does it.  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-08-2022, 03:46 PM)guohua Wrote: That is a Truly Awesome looking thing.
If those pictures from the Russian sight are Real, that doesn't look like a comet does it.  tinysure

A good telescope will be needed to verify this. The source post is from 2013, and I got a feeling that the original picture in the original source is replaced.
(05-08-2022, 02:53 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: Brief Theory:
Comet ISON, formally known as C/2012 S1, was a sungrazing comet (that may have come from the hypothetical Oort cloud) which was discovered on 21 September 2012 by Vitaly Nevsky (Виталий Невский, VitebskBelarus) and Artyom Novichonok (Артём Новичонок, KondopogaRussia).[4]

After light filtration
step 1
second step

Have you ever seen or heard of such comets? Pay attention to the shape of the gas cloud when gradually filtering - it repeats the contours of the formation inside it.

When ISON was scheduled to whip around the sun, I was in Virginia, up in the mountains. In fact I was at the very top of a mountain. I was visiting my Brother, and I was all prepared and gung ho watch the event. I think is was "Space Weather" that was doing a minute by minute, presentation and promised to give us views we would never being able to see with our naked eye. The lap top was on the table and we kept listening to all the banter, and waiting for them to stream the telescope visuals in real time. But nothing happened. They just kept talking. No live streaming of the visuals.

I went outside with a pair of cheap binoculars to look, but I didn't need them. I saw something that was very large, sitting in what would be the 7:30 position of a clock sitting below the sun. I don't know if it was ISON or something else. They claimed the equipment glitched, and I was only able to find a few people that saw what I saw, outside of my family, and the info went dark on ISON fairly quickly.

So I can't trust them to tell the truth, even with what is right above our heads, and you can see with your own two eyes.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-08-2022, 06:02 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 02:53 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: Brief Theory:

After light filtration
step 1
second step

When ISON was scheduled to whip around the sun, I was in Virginia, up in the mountains. In fact I was at the very top of a mountain. I was visiting my Brother, and I was all prepared and gung ho watch the event. I think is was "Space Weather" that was doing a minute by minute, presentation and promised to give us views we would never being able to see with our naked eye. The lap top was on the table and we kept listening to all the banter, and waiting for them to stream the telescope visuals in real time. But nothing happened. They just kept talking. No live streaming of the visuals.

I went outside with a pair of cheap binoculars to look, but I didn't need them. I saw something that was very large, sitting in what would be the 7:30 position of a clock sitting below the sun. I don't know if it was ISON or something else. They claimed the equipment glitched, and I was only able to find a few people that saw what I saw, outside of my family, and the info went dark on ISON fairly quickly.

So I can't trust them to tell the truth, even with what is right above our heads, and you can see with your own two eyes.

I would think it was No Comet.
(05-08-2022, 11:46 PM)guohua Wrote: I would think it was No Comet.

That may explain why the live stream never happened. They hyped up the event to get all eyes on their website. 

They did not want us to see what it really was.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

It was all about promoting their site, you are right.
They were already informed like everyone else to not show pictures of this craft.
This is interesting. Thanks for sharing.
WHAT THE HELL !!
So where did this comet go? Back to the oort cloud or is it due back anytime soon?
(05-10-2022, 03:17 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: So where did this comet go? Back to the oort cloud or is it due back anytime soon?

You want NASA's official story?
Quote:The much-anticipated flyby of the sun by Comet ISON on Thanksgiving Day 2013 is over, and instead of becoming a Great Comet….
"Comet ISON fell apart," reports Karl Battams of NASA's Comet ISON Observing Campaign. “The fading remains are now invisible to the human eye.”

They say it fell apart.
But the question is why didn't they show the Comet on the Live Feed?
Quote:On the morning of Nov. 28th, expectations were high as ISON neared perihelion, or closest approach to the sun. The icy comet already had a riotous tail 20 times wider than the full Moon and a head bright enough to see in the pre-dawn eye with the unaided eye. A dose of solar heat could transform this good comet into a great one.

If the Comet had a Tail 20 time larger than the Full Moon, why didn't everyone see it?

Quote:Cameras onboard the Solar Dynamics Observatory followed the comet all the way down to perihelion and saw … nothing. 
“We weren’t sure what was happening,” recalls Knight.  “It was such a roller coaster of emotions.”

The researchers were surprised again when a fan-shaped cloud emerged from the sun’s atmosphere. No one knows for sure what was inside. Possibilities include a remnant nucleus, too small for SDO to detect, or a "rubble pile" of furiously vaporizing fragments. By the end of the day, Comet ISON was nothing but a cloud of dust.
Source

I still do not believe it was an actual Comet. But that is JMHO
Full Disclosure: I am a total expert on all suspicious looking things in telescopes. This is obviously a Klingon Warbird coming out of cloaking. Tell tale optical signature if I ever saw one. Take it to the bank.

Or maybe not  tinylaughing

It is definitely an odd looking chunk of "space rock". Symmetrical even.