Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Navy: 9 suicides in 9 months on the USS George Washington
(05-07-2022, 01:08 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:31 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I'll shut up now.

Seeing those words almost made me fall out of my chair laughing.

I find myself ending conversation with those words far too often these days.

Gotta' know to keep yourself in check at least to some degree.  tinylaughing
(05-07-2022, 01:24 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 07:23 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 05:30 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 06:01 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I need to find that essay again.

Please share if you do.

Dmitry Orlov

Very interesting. The dude's sharp as a tack. Thanks for the lead on him.

Did you see his Reddit AMA?

No! I did not see that. Thanks for passing that one on.

It seems part of the US population is living in the roaring 20s, and another (growing) part is living in the depression era 30s, and we know what came next...and then maybe some counter-culture 60s thrown in the centrifuge, yet still another pocket recognizes they're living in a very confused, inverted clown world that almost seems like we're in a simulation where the AI gods have allowed the program to run amok.

[Image: ZwXTxax.gif]

This crazy nonsense is probably going to continue through the decade with one damn crisis after another until the majority of the population collapses in exhaustion. My dad says America started degrading right after the bastards took out JFK and been on a roller coaster ride ever since and now coming off the rails sailing down into the abyss of no return. The world as we knew it is coming to an END. Keep your eyes focused on the horizon.

It's almost everyday I have a different take on the world's stage. Eventually, order has to come out of all this chaos, right? We may not like whatever that new 'order' may entail.

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that is in control. The truth is far more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

From the docu "The Mindscape of Alan Moore" (2003)

That observation is making more sense to me, especially given the Biden circus clowns and the world on fire.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-05-2022, 05:30 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 06:01 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Dmitry Orlov

Very interesting. The dude's sharp as a tack. Thanks for the lead on him.

Did you see his Reddit AMA?

You might be interested in THE FATE OF EMPIRES and SEARCH FOR SURVIVAL by Sir John Glubb

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...2#pid83142
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.