Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Diversity Officer - DEIA = Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility
Soon the whole cesspool gov't will be just one big department of DEIA

bullshitstamp

Parsing the article...

Quote:USAID Has a New (and First Ever) Chief Diversity Officer

A new chief diversity officer at a federal agency is focused not just on its workforce, but its impact worldwide.

Last month, Neneh Diallo was sworn in to be the U.S. Agency for International Development’s first ever chief diversity officer, leading a new office that is overseeing the agency’s diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility efforts.

Diallo told Government Executive in an interview on April 14 that, “As representatives of the United States, I think that we would want to have a workforce that is reflective of our country and the diverse talent and lived experiences of the people who represent our country.” She was most recently senior vice president for marketing and communications at pocstock, a global Black-owned media platform that seeks to increase diversity and representation in stock media, as well as the director of diversity and inclusion at the Millennium Challenge Corporation.

GE: Going off your remark about the DEIA plan that Administrator Power implemented on her first day in office, can you give me an overview of what’s in that plan and explain how that furthers the executive order President Biden issued on increasing the DEIA in the federal workforce?

ND: In March of this year, USAID released an updated DEIA strategic plan [this was an update to what Power signed upon coming into office, following President Biden’s executive order on increasing DEIA in the federal workforce] that outlines the ambitious agenda for actually [making] the structural changes that we need in order to really achieve diversity and inclusion. And the plan is a product of an intense co-creation, collaboration and consultation with agency staff and partners…USAID held multiple focus groups, workshops … to produce the final product. Not only does the plan look at USAID’s own workforce and internal policies and processes, but it also identifies ways to better implement programs by balancing aid, promoting localization and advancing inclusive development.

GE: You mentioned that there have been some successes. Can you go over any of those?

ND: I think the first one is that they've established the Office of the Chief Diversity Officer, which is a huge step forward in elevating DEIA across the agency. The office reports directly to USAID leadership, it has its own dedicated budget and this will really put us in a position to make the real and many commitments that we've articulated in our strategic plan. USAID has also reorganized the Office of Civil Rights [in February 2022], which has established two new divisions to help advance DEIA objectives and more robustly implement the agency’s equal opportunity responsibilities, specifically the affirmative employment and the disability employment division. And as I mentioned…we're going to be expanding our DEIA advisors across the agency at the bureau and independent office levels, which together with existing DEIA councils will help us further activate the network of the DEIA champions and innovators that we have across the agency.

GE: Overall, given USAID’s mission, why is it important to have a diverse federal workforce and work on diversity issues?

ND: As representatives of the United States, I think that we would want to have a workforce that is reflective of our country and the diverse talent and lived experiences of the people who represent our country...

More like diverse UNQUALIFIED talent that we do NOT need another layer of bureaucrats within the gov't.

Where have I heard "Millennium Challenge Corp" before? Hmmm, oh yea...

Quote:President Biden and G7 Leaders Launch Build Back Better World (B3W) Partnership (June 12, 2021)

Build Back Better World: An Affirmative Initiative for Meeting the Tremendous Infrastructure Needs of Low- and Middle-Income Countries. President Biden and G7 partners agreed to launch the bold new global infrastructure initiative Build Back Better World (B3W), a values-driven, high-standard, and transparent infrastructure partnership led by major democracies to help narrow the $40+ trillion infrastructure need in the developing world, which has been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.

As a lead partner in B3W, the United States will seek to mobilize the full potential of our development finance tools, including the Development Finance Corporation, USAID, EXIM, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, and complementary bodies such as the Transaction Advisory Fund.

The Build Back Better World (B3W) initiative is built off the progress and principles of the Blue Dot Network to counter China's BRI.

Given the Afghan disaster and the G7 leaders are not too happy with Biden I wonder how this initiative is going...

[Image: 4PAX3qU.jpg]
ScreenCap from @ashleytownshend - Director of Foreign Policy and Defence at the United States Studies Centre | Indo-Pacific, strategy, foreign policy, defence, alliances and Australia's future.

Logo for the Blue Dot Network of the G7 Build Back Better World (B3W).

11 dots on outside, 7 dots inside, and a lotta triangles. Symbolic meaning??
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Sooner has passed and we are closing in quickly on later.
Those are typical Marxists terms, inclusion,diversity , equity .
Sooo sick to the bones of these government globalist hypocritical a**es  tinyangry
Anything this fraudulent dictatorship comes up with should be considered invalid, as fraud invalidates everything  minusculebonker