Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 Russian oligarchs were found dead one day apart alongside their wives and children,
A friend of mine who did business in Russia said the Mafia runs most things and is certainly easier to deal with...cheaper too..
Quote:[Image: 62615555478dfc001859f3a8?width=700]
The grounds of Sergei Protosenya's rented Catalonian villa, as reported by local media, viewed from the road in 2011. Google Streetview
  • Police are investigating the deaths of Russian oligarchs Sergey Protosenya and Vladislav Avayev. 
  • The men, along with their wives and children, were found dead within days of each other.
  • Police suspect a marital dispute in the cases, which have remarkable similarities.
Sign up for our weekday newsletter, packed with original analysis, news, and trends — delivered right to your inbox.

Email address  

By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Two Russian oligarchs were found dead alongside their wives and children one day apart, according to multiple reports.
Vladislav Avayev, the former vice president of Gazprombank, was found dead of a gunshot wound in his Moscow apartment on Monday, Russia's state-run Tass news agency reported.
The Moscow investigations department did not name the victims in its public statement about the case, but Tass said an unnamed source confirmed their identities.
Investigators wrote in their statement that they are prioritizing a theory that Avayev shot his wife and daughter, and then himself. 
More than 2,000 miles away, in Spain, another oligarch — Sergei Protosenya — was found hanged, with his wife and daughter stabbed to death, Spanish TV channel Telecinco reported. His body was found Tuesday, Spanish outlet El Punta Vui reported.
He was found with a bloodstained knife and an ax at his side, Telecinco reported.
Protosenya was the former vice president and chief accountant of Novatek, a major gas company with close connections to Gazprombank.
He and his wife and daughter were staying in a rented luxury villa in Lloret de Mar, a coastal Catalan town, for the Easter period, according to Telecinco
Police were alerted to the deaths when Protosenya's son, who was in France, raised the alarm after nobody picked up the phone, Telecinco reported.
The Mossos D'Esquadra, the Catalan police force, confirmed on Tuesday it is investigating three deaths, again without naming the victims. A spokesman for the force referred Insider to the public statement when asked for further information on Protosenya's death.
Mossos D'Esquadra did not assign a motive, but according to El Punta Vui, a working theory for investigators is also that Protosenya killed his family before hanging himself. 
Protosenya left no suicide note, and there were no bloodstains on his body, El Punta Vui reported, without citing sources.
He had a personal fortune of more than $433 million, according to Telecinco. 
Neither of the men were on an international sanctions list in the Ukraine-Russia conflict.

If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or has had thoughts of harming themselves or taking their own life, get help. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free, confidential support for people in distress, as well as best practices for professionals and resources to aid in prevention and crisis situations.

Keep reading

[/url]
[Image: 62628791efc9e40018533323]
News
Ex-company of Russian oligarch found dead with his wife and child throws doubt on murder-suicide theory, saying he was a 'wonderful family man'
[url=https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-oligarch-death-novatek-doubts-sergey-protosenya-murder-suicide-theory-2022-4?inline-endstory-related-recommendations=]

https://www.businessinsider.com/2-russia...rts-2022-4
(04-24-2022, 03:27 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:were found dead

Isn't that an interesting way of putting it?

Maybe it's wrong of me, but I hope this is the start of a trend.
(04-24-2022, 03:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: A friend of mine who did business in Russia said the Mafia runs most things and is certainly easier to deal with...cheaper too..
Quote:[Image: 62615555478dfc001859f3a8?width=700]
The grounds of Sergei Protosenya's rented Catalonian villa, as reported by local media, viewed from the road in 2011. Google Streetview
  • Police are investigating the deaths of Russian oligarchs Sergey Protosenya and Vladislav Avayev. 
  • The men, along with their wives and children, were found dead within days of each other.
  • Police suspect a marital dispute in the cases, which have remarkable similarities.
Sign up for our weekday newsletter, packed with original analysis, news, and trends — delivered right to your inbox.

Email address  

By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Two Russian oligarchs were found dead alongside their wives and children one day apart, according to multiple reports.
Vladislav Avayev, the former vice president of Gazprombank, was found dead of a gunshot wound in his Moscow apartment on Monday, Russia's state-run Tass news agency reported.
The Moscow investigations department did not name the victims in its public statement about the case, but Tass said an unnamed source confirmed their identities.
Investigators wrote in their statement that they are prioritizing a theory that Avayev shot his wife and daughter, and then himself. 
More than 2,000 miles away, in Spain, another oligarch — Sergei Protosenya — was found hanged, with his wife and daughter stabbed to death, Spanish TV channel Telecinco reported. His body was found Tuesday, Spanish outlet El Punta Vui reported.
He was found with a bloodstained knife and an ax at his side, Telecinco reported.
Protosenya was the former vice president and chief accountant of Novatek, a major gas company with close connections to Gazprombank.
He and his wife and daughter were staying in a rented luxury villa in Lloret de Mar, a coastal Catalan town, for the Easter period, according to Telecinco
Police were alerted to the deaths when Protosenya's son, who was in France, raised the alarm after nobody picked up the phone, Telecinco reported.
The Mossos D'Esquadra, the Catalan police force, confirmed on Tuesday it is investigating three deaths, again without naming the victims. A spokesman for the force referred Insider to the public statement when asked for further information on Protosenya's death.
Mossos D'Esquadra did not assign a motive, but according to El Punta Vui, a working theory for investigators is also that Protosenya killed his family before hanging himself. 
Protosenya left no suicide note, and there were no bloodstains on his body, El Punta Vui reported, without citing sources.
He had a personal fortune of more than $433 million, according to Telecinco. 
Neither of the men were on an international sanctions list in the Ukraine-Russia conflict.

If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or has had thoughts of harming themselves or taking their own life, get help. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free, confidential support for people in distress, as well as best practices for professionals and resources to aid in prevention and crisis situations.

Keep reading

[/url]
[Image: 62628791efc9e40018533323]
News
Ex-company of Russian oligarch found dead with his wife and child throws doubt on murder-suicide theory, saying he was a 'wonderful family man'
[url=https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-oligarch-death-novatek-doubts-sergey-protosenya-murder-suicide-theory-2022-4?inline-endstory-related-recommendations=]

https://www.businessinsider.com/2-russia...rts-2022-4

putincide, takes many forms, just like clintoncide.
[Image: TWBB.png]

I find it interesting in a social experiment sort of way that folks are simply assuming it was the Russians who killed them. It's certainly a Russian M.O. - "make it look like a suicide, and while you're at it take out their families, too...", but I wouldn't call it a foregone conclusion just yet, as the Russians are not the only game in town that employs the occasional assassin, and a number of players might have an interest in erasing those two individuals and sending a message to others by zapping their families, too.

It might prove interesting to find out what they have been saying and doing in the last month or two before drawing conclusions.

My first thought, really, was "that's some CIA wet-work right there", particularly considering the way the CIA brass seems to have gone over to the Klinton camp in recent years, and knowing the way Killary has had a hard-on for starting a war with Russia for several years now, ever since they forsook her beloved communism... but that. too, is just a working theory, and not a foregone conclusion. It could just as easily have been a Russian mob hit 'cause they were being bad boys, or a Putin hit. Far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out on the matter until more information comes in.

They only thing I'm fairly sure of is that it WAS a hit and not the suspiciously coincidental murder-suicides that the cops are claiming. The only thing in question in my mind is who ordered the hit.

Either way you slice it, the Spanish and Moscow cops are not really going to dig very deeply for fear of being next on the list, and they will release even less information than they find, so we may never really know.

The only way we may get a clue is by watching the surviving Russian Oligarchs and seeing which way their behavior goes, because you can sure as shit bet they got the message and know who ordered the hit, and how they are supposed to start behaving now, in the aftermath. Watch and see where their "new opinions" take them, and who gets the benefit from their newfound religion...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-24-2022, 05:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I find it interesting in a social experiment sort of way that folks are simply assuming it was the Russians who killed them. It's certainly a Russian M.O. - "make it look like a suicide, and while you're at it take out their families, too...", but I wouldn't call it a foregone conclusion just yet, as the Russians are not the only game in town that employs the occasional assassin, and a number of players might have an interest in erasing those two individuals and sending a message to others by zapping their families, too.

It might prove interesting to find out what they have been saying and doing in the last month or two before drawing conclusions.

My first thought, really, was "that's some CIA wet-work right there", particularly considering the way the CIA brass seems to have gone over to the Klinton camp in recent years, and knowing the way Killary has had a hard-on for starting a war with Russia for several years now, ever since they forsook her beloved communism... but that. too, is just a working theory, and not a foregone conclusion. It could just as easily have been a Russian mob hit 'cause they were being bad boys, or a Putin hit. Far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out on the matter until more information comes in.

They only thing I'm fairly sure of is that it WAS a hit and not the suspiciously coincidental murder-suicides that the cops are claiming. The only thing in question in my mind is who ordered the hit.

Either way you slice it, the Spanish and Moscow cops are not really going to dig very deeply for fear of being next on the list, and they will release even less information than they find, so we may never really know.

The only way we may get a clue is by watching the surviving Russian Oligarchs and seeing which way their behavior goes, because you can sure as shit bet they got the message and know who ordered the hit, and how they are supposed to start behaving now, in the aftermath. Watch and see where their "new opinions" take them, and who gets the benefit from their newfound religion...

I saw this OTOS, turns out there have been 6 in total.

Every Russian Oligarch Who Has Died Since Putin Invaded Ukraine—Full List

Most likely died of Covid.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-24-2022, 05:24 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: I saw this OTOS, turns out there have been 6 in total.

Odd that the only suicide notes found were found in ... Russia.

It seems that all of them had connections to Gazprom, and it seems odd to me that Gazprom Security Services had the oomf to throw the investigating cops out of the house of one of them and cordon it off, and prevent re-entry of the police, but I guess that's how it goes in countries governed by corporate oligarchy.

That might be coming soon to an America near you - Democrats have gotten awfully cozy with corporations in a seemingly symbiotic relationship.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-24-2022, 07:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-24-2022, 05:24 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: I saw this OTOS, turns out there have been 6 in total.

That's the FSB (KGB) way of hushing up people in russia from claiming it was a government sanctioned hit, that way they can say hey look he left a note.

Else where in the world, they can just say if to much stink is raised in russia or any where else it's a western Nazi plan to discredit putin.

I wouldn't put it past them, their so brazen that they don't even try to make up believable / plausible lies. Just shovel out some Bullshit that only the really harden brainwashed would believe.

Just a couple of thoughts: since the families were wiped out I wonder where the rich guys money disappears to ? Second, I would hate to be on the hit squad as there will come a day when loose ends will need to be taken care of; regardless pretty darn cold to shoot the kids too. tinyangry
(04-24-2022, 08:05 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(04-24-2022, 07:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

That's the FSB (KGB) way of hushing up people in russia from claiming it was a government sanctioned hit, that way they can say hey look he left a note.

Else where in the world, they can just say if to much stink is raised in russia or any where else it's a western Nazi plan to discredit putin.

I wouldn't put it past them, their so brazen that they don't even try to make up believable / plausible lies. Just shovel out some Bullshit that only the really harden brainwashed would believe.

But why weren't suicide notes found in the other countries? A Russian hit squad ought to be able to whip up a suicide note in Russian pretty damned easily, anywhere in the world they are operating in. Things that make you go "hmmm..."

(04-25-2022, 05:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: Just a couple of thoughts: since the families were wiped out I wonder where the rich guys money disappears to ? Second, I would hate to be on the hit squad as there will come a day when loose ends will need to be taken care of; regardless pretty darn cold to shoot the kids too. tinyangry

The guy killed in Spain had another son away from the house on a trip when the hit went down, and I'd imagine he will get the vast fortunes. The rest, I dunno,

(04-25-2022, 06:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 05:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: Just a couple of thoughts: since the families were wiped out I wonder where the rich guys money disappears to ? Second, I would hate to be on the hit squad as there will come a day when loose ends will need to be taken care of; regardless pretty darn cold to shoot the kids too. tinyangry

The guy killed in Spain had another son away from the house on a trip when the hit went down, and I'd imagine he will get the vast fortunes. The rest, I dunno,

Unless he too has an unfortunate accident like two to the chest and one to the head while cleaning his neighbors gun !! hahahaha