Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
I posted this over on ATS. The responses are hilarious. I enjoyed getting to use the word penises in the title. Actually I thought it might disappear, but it's doing good.
Quote:My dick, need no introduction.
Your dick, don't even function.

My dick, served a whole luncheon.
Your dick, it look like a munchkin.

My dick , size of a pumpkin.
Your dick, look like Macaulay Culkin.

My dick, good good lovin'.
Your dick, good for nothin'.

Mickey Avalon My Dick
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Ah Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaaa! ATS put it in the trash bin and fined me 500pts, LOL!

tinylaughing

Super Moderator Elevated One canned it. Perhaps if I had presented the information in a more clinical manor, but probably not.
Oh dear...

Looks like one of the moderators over at TOS took down the penis thread!

I wonder why? tinybiggrin

Was that moderator male or is the mention of genitalia not allowed over there?
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
(04-23-2022, 07:43 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ah Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaaa! ATS put it in the trash bin and fined me 500pts, LOL!

tinylaughing

Super Moderator Elevated One canned it. Perhaps if I had presented the information in a more clinical manor, but probably not.

I got dinged yesterday on a thread about Disney and their LGTQ push.

I said that I didn't see any problem with Disney+.

I was streaming "Larry Poppins" and afterwards my family was going to watch "101 Dalmation Penises".

tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Article was probably written by a South American hooker that got stiffed by an American. It’s always a woman that goes after your dick, even gay men in a fist fight don’t go for the dick. I am calling fake news, disinformation, and joe Biden. fuck it
(04-23-2022, 06:44 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I posted this over on ATS. The responses are hilarious. I enjoyed getting to use the word penises in the title. Actually I thought it might disappear, but it's doing good.

I guess your penis thread came up short. tinylaughing
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-23-2022, 04:28 PM)Jinmi Wrote: Never had any complaints!

Obviously my giggling and chortling when you done me last time never rubbed off.

Bally:)
(04-23-2022, 11:12 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

Obviously my giggling and chortling when you done me last time never rubbed off.

I must not have heard it whilst counting the money as I slid out the door!
(04-23-2022, 11:54 PM)Jinmi Wrote:

Yeah, sigh, I know.  Never did get a refund.  By the way did you get a check up at the free clinic like I advised.

(04-23-2022, 11:57 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

Yeah, sigh, I know.  Never did get a refund.  By the way did you get a check up at the free clinic like I advised.

You know i have a no refund policy!  

No clinics, im a giver
(04-24-2022, 12:04 AM)Jinmi Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 11:57 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

You know i have a no refund policy!  

No clinics, im a giver

I know,,,,, just was disappointed you didn't spit on me as you left.  That was supposed to be my tip.  Poor performance on my behalf I guess.

(04-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I thought that this subject may not go over on other boards and social media, so here you go.

Quote:Exceptionalism Sagging? American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Apr 22, 2022 - 11:20 PM

American exceptionalism has led US citizens to believe they're inherently different than the rest of the world. They presume they're the best in everything, but this has proven not to be the case over time. The latest example is penis size. This might be traumatizing for some American males, but the US ranks near the bottom of the list in average penis size. 

According to The Sun, citing a new study, Americans have an average erect penis size of 5.35 inches and is shorter than their Ecuadorian, Haitians, French, Germany, Australian, Spanish, and even Indian counterparts. Not too far off from Japanese males at 5.34 inches. 

Online pharmacy From Mars developed a new poll from 86 nations and found the US ranked 59th. The largest were Ecuadorians, coming in at a staggering 6.93-inch average erect length. The smallest was Cambodians at just 3.95 inches.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/americ...gest-world

We are talking average sizes here. The Cambodians are dragging down the world average it seems. Plus, this report is about length with no mention of girth.

Let's not forget what the ladies have going on, there should be a comparison of average depth on the female end of things to make it a comprehensive report. Below is a link with that information. Warning. They have a graphic photo of a vagina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size
"I posted this over on ATS. The responses are hilarious. I enjoyed getting to use the word penises in the title. Actually I thought it might disappear, but it's doing good."

Yeah, sorry about that. I went a wee bit overboard on the innuendos.

Play gif below tinybiggrin
[Image: tumblr-oz9xvq3ihj1ry46hlo1-500.gif]
I know a penis is rather ugly in a kind of prehistoric looking way and doing the nasty is well, nasty, but as far as the anatomy of higher life forms goes, it is a common feature.

I can see how a topic of this type can get out of control and go places that a forum like ATS doesn't want to go to, but what the hell is the big difference between a penis and any other human appendage? I thought the discourse there was entirely innocent for the most part, very funny to be sure. Some cultures, like those at Pompeii, celebrated the erect penis and had images of it everywhere on buildings, walkways, even everyday items like this mug. . .

[Image: mug,standard,x400,center-bg,ffffff.jpg]

We really have a problem when we are afraid to even post about statistical facts involving our sex organs. If we could just get over our hangups about sex it wouldn't be such a taboo topic. With the left forcing all kinds of sexuality onto society, you'd think people would have less of a problem talking about the body parts involved.

ETA: If the progressive left would have taken more time to work on our Victorian sexual hangups and our aversion to our own body parts, they could have eased society into their vision of sexual deviance with less resistance. They were getting impatient and decided to the force the issue apparently. Just to be clear, when I say "sexual deviance" I mean anything other than basic procreation, or straight sex with the "man on top get it over with quick" and with the lights off. Yes, I still have some Victorian era hangups myself.
(04-24-2022, 01:47 AM)Bigburgh Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I thought that this subject may not go over on other boards and social media, so here you go.

Quote:Exceptionalism Sagging? American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Apr 22, 2022 - 11:20 PM

American exceptionalism has led US citizens to believe they're inherently different than the rest of the world. They presume they're the best in everything, but this has proven not to be the case over time. The latest example is penis size. This might be traumatizing for some American males, but the US ranks near the bottom of the list in average penis size. 

According to The Sun, citing a new study, Americans have an average erect penis size of 5.35 inches and is shorter than their Ecuadorian, Haitians, French, Germany, Australian, Spanish, and even Indian counterparts. Not too far off from Japanese males at 5.34 inches. 

Online pharmacy From Mars developed a new poll from 86 nations and found the US ranked 59th. The largest were Ecuadorians, coming in at a staggering 6.93-inch average erect length. The smallest was Cambodians at just 3.95 inches.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/americ...gest-world

We are talking average sizes here. The Cambodians are dragging down the world average it seems. Plus, this report is about length with no mention of girth.

Let's not forget what the ladies have going on, there should be a comparison of average depth on the female end of things to make it a comprehensive report. Below is a link with that information. Warning. They have a graphic photo of a vagina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size
"I posted this over on ATS. The responses are hilarious. I enjoyed getting to use the word penises in the title. Actually I thought it might disappear, but it's doing good."

Yeah, sorry about that. I went a wee bit overboard on the innuendos.

Play gif below tinybiggrin

Usually a vagina looks like a melted candle with hair, sometimes
I just got through discussing this topic with my GF and she is entirely disinterested because as she says, it's a juvenile subject engaged in by high school aged guys when they are partying and smoking pot.

I explained my interest was more along the lines of people's reaction to the subject, not some macho big beef contest among the guys. Also I mentioned the political implications which she also didn't want to go into. Somehow, I think it's more than that but she explained herself well and I thought it was worth mentioning here.
Bigburgh - Brotherman, I had no idea those were bouncing vaginas. I thought it was some bizarre performance art involving the Beatles Abby Road album cover, silly me. Bumped you both.

[Image: NS03MzEzLmpwZWc.jpeg]
(04-24-2022, 01:48 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Bigburgh - Brotherman, I had no idea those were bouncing vaginas. I thought it was some bizarre performance art involving the Beatles Abby Road album cover, silly me. Bumped you both.

[Image: NS03MzEzLmpwZWc.jpeg]

I didn't see it either.  Maybe if they'd worn those DC activist hats ...

Here is a deep thought to consider, perhaps our aversion to discuss human sexuality is related to facing our own mortality.

Sex and sex organs are directly related to procreation that is necessary for a species' survival and this is due to the fact that we are mortal, we are born and we die. Only another generation of our kind will perpetuate the species and sex is how this is accomplished. By avoiding any serious discussion about human sexuality we can avoid the obvious related issue of our eventual death.

Something to consider, of course, I'm not a psychologist, I only play one on an obscure forum board.

ETA: This could be the angle I can use to get this subject back on ATS. Start this discussion and casually link to the original source article without referencing any red flag words like "penis". I could get spanked again, sounds pleasurable as some here might agree.