Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Underrated batshit crazy moment here
A MSNBC intelligence analyst promoting the fact that he joined a foreign legion on MSNBC.

[Image: uymOLO2.jpg]

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/...7736004609

This would be another one of those "Adam Curtis moments"

Apparently, he is a real McCoy...this time of a CIA Op.

[Image: 0FcqDmH.jpg]

[Image: llJOK2T.jpg]

Malcolm Wrightson Nance (Lengthy wiki page) Gotta give him a little respect based on his past career.

Sorry, had to...

[Image: kNqrrQB.jpg]

Jack Nance
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-19-2022, 08:14 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: m a little respect based on his past career.

Sorry, had to...

[Image: kNqrrQB.jpg]

Jack Nance

My oldest Brother died almost eight years ago.

We were the original Mystery Science Theater 3000.

He would come get me wearing his special hoodie with twelve pockets, and wearing that sly grin on his face, and I knew it was Brother Sister Night.

He would take me to see the worse movie playing in the area. We sat at the absolute last seat in the theater. The seats against the wall, we could see the light coming from the projector room, and could even hear the film clicking as it played.

We would sit there, drinking booze from our soda cups, laughing, and giving a running commentary on the movie. Eraserhead was one of those movies. Eraserhead was so out there we watched it three times. By the time we got through the third viewing, we had to call our Sister Babs, to pick us up.

Eraserhead will always hold a special place in my heart. I laugh every time it is mentioned.

Thanks.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The world has gone full retard.

You never go full retard.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-19-2022, 10:46 PM)beez Wrote: The world has gone full retard.

You never go full retard.

Too late.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I dunno about giving him any props until after I vetted his tales. Looks to me like what we used to call a "Wally" or "Walt", in homage to Walter Mitty. Too tacticool with a padded resume, and WAY too open and public about his alleged current "covert ops". If he's gonna advertise his real name instead of a nom de guerre in connection with ongoing anti-Russian ops, he might as well go ahead and hand out his address and a time table for when his family is home alone and make it just a little easier for them.

I'm just questioning his professionalism - he's not acting like a professional, despite that alleged resume...

P.S. - he needs to get that fuckin' US flag off his plate carrier - he's a propaganda coup just waiting to happen. And this guy says he worked in intel?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

That dude don’t know the difference between a drinking tube from a gas mask versus the bone mic he’s wearing around his helmet. And btw why the fuck would he need one of those who the fuck would be talking to him for anything special?