Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blue Check meltdowns
Blue Check meltdowns of the Elon Musk Twitter buyout. These parasites should all be rounded up and air dropped over China.

[Image: nZ3N9yi.jpg]

[Image: ZySsuQM.jpg]
FYI, Pam Keith is from same Masonic sorority house (Alpha Kappa Alpha) as Kamala Harris.

[Image: EAHcqO4.jpg]
Max Boot: deep state war hawk, CFR stooge as one can get post 9/11. He writes alot of Op-eds, all against Trump & Administration.

[Image: eabq1wl.jpg]

[Image: ngkumnz.jpg]

[Image: wFuIasi.jpg]

[Image: Z81Rbba.jpg]

[Image: 2oCApy5.jpg]

[Image: wDeLkNv.jpg]

[Image: aYhZL8s.jpg]

[Image: MZRAESk.jpg]

[Image: xAhqx4c.jpg]

[Image: 0fuv21T.jpg]

[Image: QW3ClVS.jpg]

[Image: 3yYakc2.jpg]

[Image: lxSGCla.jpg]

Society needs a big purge. Just sayin.
"The reason Elon Musk’s offer is so dangerous is that it promises to pry an inept and decadent class of parasites out of their carefully crafted safe spaces and force them to once again face the public they so callously manipulate." — AuronMacintyre (Good read, bad title)

I don't trust any billionaire nor anyone with such strong influence on the masses, but it seems Elon is pulling a Trump card by which I mean he's doing more by exposing these puppet parasites of the corrupted establishment vice an actual buyout of Twitter. And Elon knows how to stir the pot in which I'm sure there is more at play behind the Project Bluebird curtain.

Democrat bunny

[Image: Rt7pCN8.gif]

Happy Easter

[Image: vv1Y6Yv.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

For democracy to survive, we need more censorship.

tinysure

This has to be the most idiotic thing ever posted anywhere in the known and unknown galaxy.

That includes the post one time when I made a poem about a particular fart I had once.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Stupidity and stockholm syndrome.
The monkeys-plugged-into-phone crowd feels helpless to the censorship anyway, they don't want to stand up to it, they just embrace it since they feel that it is more powerful than them.
That's how the media bullies people into agreeing with them. Beat them down, make them feel helpless and powerless, and soon they will snap and break and bow to their masters.
Well, that's one method, at least. There are many more.
It was only a couple of weeks ago that Musk was dissed by Twitter, and there was chatter around here about how "wouldn't it be funny as hell if Musk just bought twitter and sorted their shit out?"

Then he set about doing just that very thing. That's some funny shit right there!

Funnier still is all the Marxists screaming about it. Dafuq did they think was gonna happen when they started punching above their weight class? I find no end of amusement in the endless lines of Lefties making statements like "free speech can only be free if it's heavily censored" - HuhWhat? That is right up there with Orwell's "War is peace" and "freedom is slavery", now ain't it? I think they call that "cognitive dissonance", and I further think it is recognized as a mental disorder when you can successfully believe two directly opposing things at the same time. Yet just in the posts copied into the OP, you can see that very conflicting set of thoughts at play.

The word "democracy" has been slowly getting redefined to mean "oligarchical totalitarianism" over time, it seems. At least that is the only meaning that can be assigned when leftists use it these days. How else can one rationalize the idea that Democracy must be "protected" from the great hordes of the unwashed... you know, the very people who are supposed to be running it instead of elitist technocrats? How is it in any way the original meaning of "democracy" when only elitists, and most of those unelected, get to make the decisions and have their say, and the rest of us get left entirely behind with no say at all?

Whatever anyone may think of Musk otherwise, he at least does appear to be a scrapper, and that an admirable quality. Just watching him make tyrannical heads explode is entertainment gold!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Careful everybody, this whole Musk/Twitter thing could easily be a controlled opposition psyop  tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(04-18-2022, 01:24 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Careful everybody, this whole Musk/Twitter thing could easily be a controlled opposition psyop  tinylaughing

I also would encourage caution. I have learned to trust my gut. My gut is screaming on this one.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I'm intrigued. How do y'all see this possibly going sideways? If Musk fails, no change - twitter stay the same Marxist echo chamber that it is now, merrily going along banning and censoring opposition voices to it's heart's content, just as it does now. If he succeeds, how could he possibly screw twitter up any worse than it is now?

Serious question. What do you think could go wrong either way?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-18-2022, 01:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm intrigued. How do y'all see this possibly going sideways? If Musk fails, no change - twitter stay the same Marxist echo chamber that it is now, merrily going along banning and censoring opposition voices to it's heart's content, just as it does now. If he succeeds, how could he possibly screw twitter up any worse than it is now?

Serious question. What do you think could go wrong either way?

I see this more about Elon than about twitter.

They are propping him up and trying to increase his cult following.

The why of it ???????

• minusculebeercheers 

I see - the man might become popular, and that is somehow threatening?

I ain't 'fraid of no cults. I wasn't afraid of the Cult of Marx, or the Cult of Obama, I wasn't afraid of the Cult of Trump, nor the Cult of Biden, or the Cult of the Kardashians, or any other cult I've encountered so far. I don't imagine I'd be skeert of the Cult of Musk, either. Any cult that I am allowed to speak out against, and make them prove their contentions, is no threat to me, just so long as I can counter their ideas and make them prove their contentions.

Either way, I would kinda like to see Twitter either become liberated, or get shot down in flames. Same for Facebook. I see far more danger in allowing the Cult of Marx to control all information flow among the populace than having the Cult of Musk eradicate that monopoly. I just don't see how allowing everyone a place at the table and a voice in the discussion could be a bad thing. If someone on either side is a dumbass, allowing free exchange of ideas will show that out in short order. You can't tear down a dumbass when they are protected in their safe space to rant whatever they wish while at the same time your own hands are tied and your own mouth muzzled - that just insures the proliferation of dumbassery unopposed. We can see that in operation right now.

Now, I think Musk is a dumbass for falling for the Greenie Agenda and making those dumbassed electric cars. On the other hand, he was sharp enough to get in on the ground floor by reading the tea leaves, and made bank on that, so maybe not so dumbassed after all - making bank on the dumbassery of other folks.

Politically - as opposed to me questioning his intellect - he seems to be a Libertarian. I don't agree with him on everything, but Libertarianism is a good jumping off point for debate if he is ever so inclined. He seems to perhaps be Left Libertarian where I am Right Libertarian, but there is common ground in the push for greater freedom. That's something that the Republicans and Democrats alike have left behind in the dust. If Musk develops a cult, maybe those two stalwart organizations will get spooked enough to, oh I dunno, maybe become responsive to their constituency to counter it - you know, in an attempt to draw back members from his cult back to their own cults?

something to think about.

(04-18-2022, 02:45 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I see - the man might become popular, and that is somehow threatening?

I ain't 'fraid of no cults. I wasn't afraid of the Cult of Marx, or the Cult of Obama, I wasn't afraid of the Cult of Trump, nor the Cult of Biden, or the Cult of the Kardashians, or any other cult I've encountered so far. I don't imagine I'd be skeert of the Cult of Musk, either. Any cult that I am allowed to speak out against, and make them prove their contentions, is no threat to me, just so long as I can counter their ideas and make them prove their contentions.

Either way, I would kinda like to see Twitter either become liberated, or get shot down in flames. Same for Facebook. I see far more danger in allowing the Cult of Marx to control all information flow among the populace than having the Cult of Musk eradicate that monopoly. I just don't see how allowing everyone a place at the table and a voice in the discussion could be a bad thing. If someone on either side is a dumbass, allowing free exchange of ideas will show that out in short order. You can't tear down a dumbass when they are protected in their safe space to rant whatever they wish while at the same time your own hands are tied and your own mouth muzzled - that just insures the proliferation of dumbassery unopposed. We can see that in operation right now.

Now, I think Musk is a dumbass for falling for the Greenie Agenda and making those dumbassed electric cars. On the other hand, he was sharp enough to get in on the ground floor by reading the tea leaves, and made bank on that, so maybe not so dumbassed after all - making bank on the dumbassery of other folks.

Politically - as opposed to me questioning his intellect - he seems to be a Libertarian. I don't agree with him on everything, but Libertarianism is a good jumping off point for debate if he is ever so inclined. He seems to perhaps be Left Libertarian where I am Right Libertarian, but there is common ground in the push for greater freedom. That's something that the Republicans and Democrats alike have left behind in the dust. If Musk develops a cult, maybe those two stalwart organizations will get spooked enough to, oh I dunno, maybe become responsive to their constituency to counter it - you know, in an attempt to draw back members from his cult back to their own cults?

something to think about.

I think they are afraid of Elon not just because of his cult following, but because he does not need their money. So he will not be easily bought, without them paying a hell of a lot more than any of them feel comfortable with paying.

Elon is a double threat. Maybe even a triple threat.

He is a long way from stupid, and though I am not afraid of Elon, I am more than a little concerned about what he could do, or at least what kind of destruction could come in his wake.

• minusculebeercheers 

If Musk gets Twitter (not that I'm on it) the worst that could happen is that there'd be more free speech.
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-18-2022, 03:02 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think they are afraid of Elon not just because of his cult following, but because he does not need their money. So he will not be easily bought, without them paying a hell of a lot more than any of them feel comfortable with paying.

Elon is a double threat. Maybe even a triple threat.

He is a long way from stupid, and though I am not afraid of Elon, I am more than a little concerned about what he could do, or at least what kind of destruction could come in his wake.

That's fair. What sort of damage would you expect him to do, or what sort of destruction in his wake? Or is it a more generic trepidation at the unknown?

To be honest, I see a fair number of non-thinking idjits on both sides. people who just blindly follow without thinking through the consequences of their actions. I have always expected that on the Left, but I see an increase in recent years, probably the past 20 or 25, in the same thing on the Right, and that is dismaying. it's cringe-worthy to see someone who ought to know better simply parrot a talking point handed down to them from on high, and then just parrot it louder when challenged. thankfully, all of them, whatever their side, are pretty easily handled if one is allowed free reign to speak his mind and tie their brain up like a pretzel for all to see.

But that requires free speech in a public forum. Which seems to be what is scaring the living crap out of the Left at the moment.

(04-18-2022, 03:03 AM)beez Wrote: If Musk gets Twitter (not that I'm on it) the worst that could happen is that there'd be more free speech.

I am not that concerned about the fate of Twitter. I have never used it, and to be honest. I don't understand it, and it just does not appeal to me. I don't do Facebook either, or any of the social media sites.

They are pushing the Twitter angle, what are they trying to keep us from looking at? That Twitter and the free speech narrative, is the precursor to something else. What are they trying to get us to go along with? Where are they pushing us to willing run now?

• minusculebeercheers 

(04-18-2022, 03:21 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 03:03 AM)beez Wrote: If Musk gets Twitter (not that I'm on it) the worst that could happen is that there'd be more free speech.

I am not that concerned about the fate of Twitter. I have never used it, and to be honest. I don't understand it, and it just does not appeal to me. I don't do Facebook either, or any of the social media sites.

They are pushing the Twitter angle, what are they trying to keep us from looking at? That Twitter and the free speech narrative, is the precursor to something else. What are they trying to get us to go along with? Where are they pushing us to willing run now?

They're trying to normalize the moderation of free speech, to be blunt.
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-18-2022, 03:36 AM)beez Wrote:

"Moderation". in this context, means the same thing that "censorship" meant when I was growing up, and we wouldn't stand for it back then. Even when i was a wee lad in grade school, I was on staff at an underground paper called "The Rat's Gazette". If they tried to squelch speech elsewhere, why, we'd just put it in that paper and distribute it anyhow. We weren't about to be censored or shut up.

"Moderation" implies allowing speech, but moderating it to stay within certain parameters such as time, or disallowing bad debate tactics. What Social media does now is not that - it's more like stomping it out with a hobnailed boot. You, know, what they called "censorship" when we were younger.

(04-18-2022, 03:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 03:36 AM)beez Wrote:

"Moderation". in this context, means the same thing that "censorship" meant when I was growing up, and we wouldn't stand for it back then. Even when i was a wee lad in grade school, I was on staff at an underground paper called "The Rat's Gazette". If they tried to squelch speech elsewhere, why, we'd just put it in that paper and distribute it anyhow. We weren't about to be censored or shut up.

"Moderation" implies allowing speech, but moderating it to stay within certain parameters such as time, or disallowing bad debate tactics. What Social media does now is not that - it's more like stomping it out with a hobnailed boot. You, know, what they called "censorship" when we were younger.

If you control what people say, you can control how people think.
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-18-2022, 02:25 PM)beez Wrote: If you control what people say, you can control how people think.

Exactly! That is the entire premise behind Orwell's "1984" with NewSpeak and the re-writing of history, it's what is behind censorship, and what is behind modern Social Media. Controlling what people can say via the mechanisms of NewSpeak - in our real-world case re-defining words to mean something today that they didn't mean yesterday in order to control a narrative (see Joe Biden and his re-definition of "firearm" to mean any part of a firearm, or even any chunk of metal or plastic that could conceivably be made into a part for a firearm, for a current example) - in tandem with controlling what they can read via the media propaganda outlets, inevitably leads to controlling what they can think - i.e. they "are free to think whatever they like" just as long as what they are thinking is contained within the controlled parameters.

Another example is the current push to re-define "genocide" as no longer meaning the extermination of a race of people by a different race of people, and recreating it to mean just attacking any group of people, whether racial, social, or what have you by any other group of people, even people within the same class or group as the attacked.

A close cognate to the situation in the Ukraine is the American Civil War, where the Confederacy broke away and declared itself independent, and the US invaded the Confederacy and annexed it back to the US by force. Same-same in the Ukraine, yet the very same people who cheer the annexation of the Confederacy somehow think the same thing regarding the Ukraine and Russia is "wrong" now. If it was a "Civil War" here, why is it not a "Civil War" there? If it is a "genocide" there, why was it not a genocide here? Propagandistic media narratives redefining language, that's why.

And it works - just look at all the people clamoring for war in Ukraine simply because they have been told - and conditioned - to want war in Ukraine by social media and traditional media. Somehow, Russians killing Russians is now a "genocide".

Even non-traditional and independent media are often guilty of generating propaganda these days to control thought, but in their case it is to control thought away from the official narrative... still, to my way of thinking, controlled thought is controlled thought, regardless of who is doing the controlling for what purpose. One is just as bad as the other. Everyone is a propagandist these days - Right, Left, and "nonaligned".

Just give people the raw facts, and let them think it through and argue it out for themselves. That is the only way to let the best ideas rise to the top, and the bonehead ideas fall by the wayside.

Allowing Trump back on Twitter is a death blow to the free world???

It could result in WWIII and the destruction of the planet???

How unhinged does one have to be to actually believe this stuff? If one guy goes on there and says something, the planet is destroyed? Talk about rent free.
(04-20-2022, 05:28 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Allowing Trump back on Twitter is a death blow to the free world???

How unhinged does one have to be to actually believe this stuff? If one guy goes on there and says something, the planet is destroyed? Talk about rent free.

I agree, he is living rent-free in their heads 24/7, but that's ok because it seems they have plenty of empty space in there that stands in need of occupation.

Also, the Left has made Trump into a god - only gods can destroy entire worlds! The Left is literally worshiping at the altar of Trump. I thought only Hannity occupied the space in front of that altar, but then I look to the Left and have to go "hmmm..."

The Left is giving him far more attention these days than the Right is, so he should bask in the glory of having vanquished his enemies, brought them to subjugation - forced them to fall to their knees and worship him... or whatever it is they are doing down there on their knees... and made their women cry.

And they are ALL women...

ALL HAIL the newly-minted, Leftist-deified, godling TRUMP!

(04-20-2022, 05:28 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Allowing Trump back on Twitter is a death blow to the free world???

They are so "unhinged" they're living in a fake controlled world.

The span between May and November is gonna be pure Videodrome.

[Image: 6bKiUq8.jpg]

[Image: 4aEDUN0.jpg]

[Image: 0pAqjh1.jpg]

He nailed it. Marshall McLuhan Nails The 21st Century In 1965.

[Image: Sjz49QS.jpg]

Into the abyss

[Image: rtrkLrL.gif]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.