Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My husband bought
(04-15-2022, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: We have 12 acres in Colorado north east of  Trinidad Co.  at 7500 to 7800 ft. in the Spanish Peaks area.
Flat and gently slope, we got lucky.
There is a place for or fifth wheel rv and a clear my husband made with a stone fire pit.
He is not done.
I need a flat area for my Herbal Plate plots and some fruit trees.
We wants to build his own septic system like he did on our other property we sold years ago.
Plus expand the rv parking area with a turn around.

His biggest complaint lately was 78 years is too old to be using a shove. post hole digger and hoe and wheelbarrow. using the winch on the front of our truck to help him pull out big boulders.
No, My Dear Husband gets tired easily and has slowed down he told me.

So, last night after looking all day on the internet he went to where he bought our Lithium  Iron Phosphate batteries for our fifth wheel.
He visit the Alibaba website and AliExpress website.

Are you bored yet?
No? you want to know what happened???? 

My Husband found exactly what he wanted, a small Excavator.
[Image: TE-08-0-8-Ton-Mini-Excavator-Newest-Hydr....jpg_.webp]

It will come with a Top that is removable.
How do I know, My husband ask me to call the Sales manager we was emailing.
I pulled out my cell phone I use to call China and she answer. we talked for about 45 minutes.
I got to choose my colors (like above red & black) and she gave us a canopy and tool box (with tool) and new filters for the engine.
So you're asking how much?

In America a know mini excavator stars at $16000. with a gas engine.
This one delivered to out Door and uncrated will be $5275. they are paying for the shipping to America and insurance on the ship encase of loss or damage and they will take care of the Customs Clearance Paperwork, so I am paying for the broker to clear customs and get the excavator shipped to our door.
We are paying $3600. for the excavator, $2125. for broker and shipping from San Diego, Ca. to our door.

We will have to pay the Tariffs cost or Port fees. which will be $875. total. So the final cost is $6150.
We will have the excavator in our driveway by June. It could have be sooner but I wanted a different color that what they had ready to ship.
So we should be saving $10,000. or more dollar.

This excavator comes with an electric start Diesel engine 12 HP.
It will weigh 1544 Lbs. The open trailer size we need for towing this behind our fifth wheel is 5 by 8 or 5 by 9 would be better.

So,, Now he can sit on his ass and dig our trench and holds and with the front little blade, flatten out an area.

Just some news I wanted to share.

Nice! I'm just a little jealous. Lol
My neighbour, about 1/2 mile up the back from us, has an equipment hire company and he has loads of mini-excavators available for hire. I'm feeling the urge to invent a task that needs doing... so I can dig some shit up!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(04-15-2022, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: We have 12 acres in Colorado north east of  Trinidad Co.  at 7500 to 7800 ft. in the Spanish Peaks area.
Flat and gently slope, we got lucky.
There is a place for or fifth wheel rv and a clear my husband made with a stone fire pit.
He is not done.
I need a flat area for my Herbal Plate plots and some fruit trees.
We wants to build his own septic system like he did on our other property we sold years ago.
Plus expand the rv parking area with a turn around.

His biggest complaint lately was 78 years is too old to be using a shove. post hole digger and hoe and wheelbarrow. using the winch on the front of our truck to help him pull out big boulders.
No, My Dear Husband gets tired easily and has slowed down he told me.

So, last night after looking all day on the internet he went to where he bought our Lithium  Iron Phosphate batteries for our fifth wheel.
He visit the Alibaba website and AliExpress website.

Are you bored yet?
No? you want to know what happened???? 

My Husband found exactly what he wanted, a small Excavator.
[Image: TE-08-0-8-Ton-Mini-Excavator-Newest-Hydr....jpg_.webp]

It will come with a Top that is removable.
How do I know, My husband ask me to call the Sales manager we was emailing.
I pulled out my cell phone I use to call China and she answer. we talked for about 45 minutes.
I got to choose my colors (like above red & black) and she gave us a canopy and tool box (with tool) and new filters for the engine.
So you're asking how much?

In America a know mini excavator stars at $16000. with a gas engine.
This one delivered to out Door and uncrated will be $5275. they are paying for the shipping to America and insurance on the ship encase of loss or damage and they will take care of the Customs Clearance Paperwork, so I am paying for the broker to clear customs and get the excavator shipped to our door.
We are paying $3600. for the excavator, $2125. for broker and shipping from San Diego, Ca. to our door.

We will have to pay the Tariffs cost or Port fees. which will be $875. total. So the final cost is $6150.
We will have the excavator in our driveway by June. It could have be sooner but I wanted a different color that what they had ready to ship.
So we should be saving $10,000. or more dollar.

This excavator comes with an electric start Diesel engine 12 HP.
It will weigh 1544 Lbs. The open trailer size we need for towing this behind our fifth wheel is 5 by 8 or 5 by 9 would be better.

So,, Now he can sit on his ass and dig our trench and holds and with the front little blade, flatten out an area.

Just some news I wanted to share.
If my wimmins ever bought something like that for me, I’d have to get the jack hammer attachment for it so I can improve some of these pa roadways, especially the ones in front of my asshole neighbors house  tinybighuh
(04-25-2022, 06:35 AM)guohua Wrote: @"FlyingClayDisk" 
Thank You and Happy to be at 7600 feet.
No this Mini Excavator well be all we need.
We are both pretty old and not planning on clearing all the land.
They sent us pictures, it is ready to be created and shipped.
[Image: redirectFileUrl.htm?appkey=OneChat&id=84...agePreview]
Now the roof or sun shade.
[Image: redirectFileUrl.htm?appkey=OneChat&id=84...agePreview]

Very Cool!

I'm happy for y'all!
It is here and my husband put it together,

[Image: 20220629-180852.jpg]
[Image: 20220629-180902.jpg]
[Image: 20220630-151132.jpg]

[Image: 20220630-151406.jpg]

[Image: Resized-20220630-151647.jpg]

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-01-2022, 01:01 AM)guohua Wrote: It is here and my husband put it together,

[Image: 20220629-180852.jpg]
[Image: 20220629-180902.jpg]
[Image: 20220630-151132.jpg]

[Image: 20220630-151406.jpg]

[Image: Resized-20220630-151647.jpg]

I could sure use that beauty right now.

I have a guy that is coming next week to remove a bunch of fallen trees I have around the place. But I would like to level up around the pond at bit. It is too steep, for me to safely walk in, and a hassel to get the dogs out when they decide to go in.

I hope he has fun with it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Ooh, that is really nice! That’s gonna be fun to play with. Think of the things you’ll be able to do with that! Love the red color too.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
@"NightskyeB4Dawn"  &  @"ChiefD" 

It is going to work just fine, I like driving it, just the right size for me, my husband is a little to big for it but he'll still use it.
(07-01-2022, 06:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn"  &  @"ChiefD" 

It is going to work just fine, I like driving it, just the right size for me, my husband is a little to big for it but he'll still use it.

So if I see on the tv a rampage involving a tiny woman in a tiny excavator going postal in a slow speed chase I can be confident it is you?

That would make my heart burst with joy  tinyinlove
(07-01-2022, 07:18 AM)Brotherman Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 06:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn"  &  @"ChiefD" 

So if I see on the tv a rampage involving a tiny woman in a tiny excavator going postal in a slow speed chase I can be confident it is you?

That would make my heart burst with joy  tinyinlove

Yes,,,  tinylaughing That would be me!
A Crazy Old Chinese Lady.
I did ask my husband about mounting one of our Barrett 82A1 on the roof with a cupola (gun Turret) Just incase of a Big Black Bear attack or the Zombie Apocalypse  tinylaughing
This morning before I went to teach my Herbal class.

[Image: Resized-20220701-084159.jpg]

[Image: Resized-20220701-084107.jpg]

[Image: Resized-20220701-083735.jpg]
(07-01-2022, 08:18 PM)guohua Wrote: This morning before I went to teach my Herbal class...

I think I have one similar... but I'm just holding a spade.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.