Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand
First it was just Switzerland, now the madness seems to be spreading. Yes folks, you too can have an implanted microchip that can be scanned for payment instead of carrying a wallet or purse!

Quote: Instead of carrying your wallet in your back pocket or purse, a tech company wants you to carry it under your skin.

The British-Polish company, Walletmor, is selling microchips as alternative payment options.
This chip is about the size of a grain of rice, costs about $300 and does not come inside a credit card. Instead, it must be implanted in your body, preferably in your hand.
Once you activate it using a digital wallet app, Walletmor says you will be able to make purchases at most businesses around the world just by swiping your hand over a card reader.

Mark of the Beast here we come!

So far only available in the UK, Switzerland and the EU but should be coming very soon to a county near you!

All part of the NWO playbook, nothing to see here. Just go on with your everyday life while we track you and every single dime you spend because cash is going away whether you like it or not!

Even if you don't believe in Bible prophecy even the "lay prophets" have predicted this over and over and over. A "mark" to buy or sell and/or the end of cash transactions.

You might say that there aren't many people participating (yet) but there will be, you can "bank" on it!

Linky for you!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-13-2022, 06:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: First it was just Switzerland, now the madness seems to be spreading. Yes folks, you too can have an implanted microchip that can be scanned for payment instead of carrying a wallet or purse!

Quote: Instead of carrying your wallet in your back pocket or purse, a tech company wants you to carry it under your skin.

The British-Polish company, Walletmor, is selling microchips as alternative payment options.
This chip is about the size of a grain of rice, costs about $300 and does not come inside a credit card. Instead, it must be implanted in your body, preferably in your hand.
Once you activate it using a digital wallet app, Walletmor says you will be able to make purchases at most businesses around the world just by swiping your hand over a card reader.

Mark of the Beast here we come!

So far only available in the UK, Switzerland and the EU but should be coming very soon to a county near you!

All part of the NWO playbook, nothing to see here. Just go on with your everyday life while we track you and every single dime you spend because cash is going away whether you like it or not!

Even if you don't believe in Bible prophecy even the "lay prophets" have predicted this over and over and over. A "mark" to buy or sell and/or the end of cash transactions.

You might say that there aren't many people participating (yet) but there will be, you can "bank" on it!

Linky for you!

They will be able to get the young people to line up for it. They have been prepped.

I was surprised to see my beautiful niece with a nose piercing, and a tattoo.

I didn't make it a part of our conversation because, I had not seen her for so l long, and I did not want to ruin the visit over something that was already done, and my thoughts on the matter was totally irrelevant.

But I have noticed that it is common for the young to insert objects into their bodies. It is part of their generation. They will likely embrace the idea.

I don't see a lot of old farts like me climbing onboard that train.

Personally, I will not accept this, and would risk jail, infection, and death, to remove it, if injected against my will.

But none of that will happen, because they are not interested in us old farts. It is the young blood they are after.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(04-13-2022, 07:06 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They will be able to get the young people to line up for it. They have been prepped.

I was surprised to see my beautiful niece with a nose piercing, and a tattoo.

I didn't make it a part of our conversation because, I had not seen her for so l long, and I did not want to ruin the visit over something that was already done, and my thoughts on the matter was totally irrelevant.

But I have noticed that it is common for the young to insert objects into their bodies. It is part of their generation. They will likely embrace the idea.

I don't see a lot of old farts like me climbing onboard that train.

Personally, I will not accept this, and would risk jail, infection, and death, to remove it, if injected against my will.

But none of that will happen, because they are not interested in us old farts. It is the young blood they are after.

I also have piercings and tattoos but there is no way in Hell I will allow anyone to microchip me for any reason! I agree that young people will be on board with this but they have grown up in the age of technology and for them it is just the next logical step. Since most of them were not raised going to church they will not realize the implications until it is too late. They are also primed for the NWO programming they've been increasingly falling for because many have spent most of their lives on psych meds which make them extremely susceptible to propaganda. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
No.

Just no.

Nein.

Nyet.

No way, Jose'.

Never.

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-13-2022, 08:11 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I also have piercings and tattoos but there is no way in Hell I will allow anyone to microchip me for any reason! I agree that young people will be on board with this but they have grown up in the age of technology and for them it is just the next logical step. Since most of them were not raised going to church they will not realize the implications until it is too late. They are also primed for the NWO programming they've been increasingly falling for because many have spent most of their lives on psych meds which make them extremely susceptible to propaganda. 

Hindsight is indeed 20/20.

I can look back now and see how they have slow walked us to the gallows.

Everything I did, I  thought I did under my own control. I thought my generation was smarter, edgier, in the know.

I look back now and realize, when I made that serious mistake and walked proudly into that trap, completely own my own. 

I made a lot of mistakes. I woke up to mine before it was totally too late. I bent my wards in the way that would serve them well. One took. One went wayward and returned, having learned more than I could have taught him. One is still on her journey, and it is not looking well, because of circumstances beyond anything anyone can control.

She is an example of how when things go wrong, with good outcomes, how that good can become a curse.

I don't know where she is going to end up, but she is going to have to reach rock bottom before she stops, and starts her journey back up.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

There is no market for this, I guess the Elon musk worshippers would do it for their saviour but for everyone else, no way

With smart phones and watches you don’t need your card anyway 

The English and polish team doing this are fucking idiots, cyber punk tech nerds
Quote:MARK OF THE BEAST: Workers in Wisconsin Wear ‘I Got Chipped’ T-Shirts Celebrating New Implants (Aug 31, 2019)

Biohax Sweden produced the microchips, and they have thousands of people implanted with their technology throughout the Europe. They hope to expand their business across the pond, and Three Square Market is happy to help them do so, as a modern dystopia continues to take shape.

The horrifying vision of the future described by George Orwell in “1984” could be made a permanent phenomenon if microchipping becomes mandatory.

Article from 2018...

Quote:You can now store Ripple and Bitcoin in a creepy microchip implant that’s been compared to ‘the mark of the beast’

A Danish firm called BiChip has just released an update for its microchip implant which means it can use Ripple – one of the hottest virtual currencies right now.

This means you’ll be able to store your virtual cash stash under your skin by getting a chip installed in your hand. The chip uses Ripple’s own payment system, which means it doesn’t need to be connected to the owner’s bank account.

[Image: eG7uQvq.jpg]
https://twitter.com/bichipdk/status/949707273714184192

Here's where it all gets really bizarre and off the rails...

Quote:Governments are paying a bizarre Satanist to make microchip implants

Former Danish Army special forces Simon Sallienjavi, an Internet-of-Things pioneer who is now the Chief Technical Officer at BiChip, the Danish tech company that claims to have made the world’s first internet connectable and distance readable human microchip implant, once made this bizarre statement: “I am the Beast and the end of the Bible, and I promise I will destroy the planet. I am going to get a group of terrible people to run this world, so get ready for my New World Order.”

The last time we spoke with Sallienjavi, who publicly claims to be a Christian but is actually a theistic Satanist, he abruptly cut off all communication after bizarrely retorting, “I would love for Jesus to come back so I can kill him again!”

32 year old Simon Sallienjavi is originally from Israel and was born in Jerusalem, but grew up in Denmark where he converted from Judaism to Christianity. Oddly enough, his conversion to Christianity fostered a fascination with the occult and satanism. This fascination has led him to starting an ever growing satanic cult, opening a school of sorcery*, and even writing a document on how to sell your soul to the Devil:

Our informant inside BiChip tells us that Sallienjavi’s plan is for his satanic cult to eventually absorb both the Church of Satan and the Satanic Temple. An ambitious plan that may seem impossible, even with Sallienjavi buying them out, until one looks at how fast he has been growing his cult.
 * See footnote regarding "School of Sorcery" in linked article.

Humans, or what's left of us will become part of the economic blockchain "circuit" - which can easily be switched off.

And it goes much, much deeper, but I'll end here with some quotes.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."
- William Blum

"Healthcare is the marketing plan for the reengineering of our governance and financial systems. This is a coup"
― Catherine Austin Fitts.

"You see Bill Gates come out with ID2020, so every human being has a biometric ID and that can be tied with the currency system. Where the dollar syndicate wants to go, is what we as Christians know is the Mark of the Beast."
― Catherine Austin Fitts

"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends to compensatingly increase and the dictator will do well to encourage that freedom. It will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate."
― Aldous Huxley

"It’s only going to get weirder. The level of contradiction is going to rise excruciatingly even beyond the excruciating present levels of contradiction. So, I think it’s just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder and, finally, it’s going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is…. Eventually, people are going to say ‘what the hell is going on?’ It’s just too nuts. It’s not enough to say it’s nuts. You have to explain why it’s so nuts."
― Terrence McKenna, Psychedelic-Prophet, 1998 via Armageddon Prose

“The greatest care is taken to prevent you from loving anyone too much. There’s no such thing as a divided allegiance; you’re so conditioned that you can’t help doing what you ought to do. And what you ought to do is on the whole so pleasant, so many of the natural impulses are allowed free play, that there really aren’t any temptations to resist. And if ever, by some unlucky chance, anything unpleasant should somehow happen, why, there’s always soma to give you a holiday from the facts.”
―  Aldous Huxley, Brave New World (1931)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-13-2022, 09:13 PM)NoAngels Wrote: There is no market for this, I guess the Elon musk worshippers would do it for their saviour but for everyone else, no way

With smart phones and watches you don’t need your card anyway 

The English and polish team doing this are fucking idiots, cyber punk tech nerds

Not so sure about that. Nowadays all they have to do is pay the right "social influencers" to make it look and sound cool and all the little idiot wannabes will jump on board.

I can also remember when most people scoffed at debit cards and cashless transactions, then later scoffed at the idea of chips in debit and credit cards.  They also thought there was no market for it- now most people use them without a second thought. It's just natural progression Eventually (maybe in our lifetime, maybe not) smart phones and watches wont even be necessary and will become a thing of the past.
@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

You know the "internet of people" is coming fast when the talk isn't just in obscure IT geek publications anymore but starts hitting the mainstream. When I first saw articles about this kind of tech they were only on CNET and such. Now it's on the local news channels.
Is it wrong of me to wish for a massive EMP or solar flare to zorch these gadgets?

One of these days I'm going to retire.

I have stacks of books, real made-of-paper books.

I like to fish.  Only need worms or crickets for that.

I won't be able to be a smartass online if the EMP happens.  But is that really a bad thing?
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-13-2022, 11:46 PM)beez Wrote: Is it wrong of me to wish for a massive EMP or solar flare to zorch these gadgets?

I won't be able to be a smartass online if the EMP happens.  But is that really a bad thing?

You will just have to up your IRL smartass game.
I tone my smartass game waaaay down on the net cuz assholes like to ban me.
(04-13-2022, 11:46 PM)beez Wrote: Is it wrong of me to wish for a massive EMP or solar flare to zorch these gadgets?

Some days, I wish the same. Might buy a bicycle soon. But , I am not as young as I use to be. I can coast down off this big hill, but coming back up may take a few days.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Some thoughts.

back in the 1980's, Dean Ing wrote a trilogy some call "The Quantrill Trilogy". "Systemic Shock" was the first in the series, followed by "Single Combat" and then "Wild Country". The basic premise was the aftermath of a nuclear war (the going scare thing in those days) in which the Mormon Church seized to opportunity to rule the US. They had black ops guys, and a load of "futuristic" gadgetry. Things like drones patrolling the borders - starting to sound familiar? One of the gadgets was a gizzy implanted into the mastoid bone (bit of bone projecting downward just behind your ear) appropriately called a "mastoid implant". These mastoid implants were wondrous devices allowing communication anywhere, any time, between the control spooks and the black ops operators. They also served as tracking devices. They were a bit like an implanted cell phone, I reckon.

So Quantrill decides to go rogue - really, he just wanted to quit - but there was a catch... the mastoid implant. The Bosses could track him anywhere, any time, and constantly harass him via the voices in his head, coming out of that mastoid implant. So he decided to get rid of the implant. Here's where we run into yet another catch - the implants had a small explosive charge to prevent their removal, which could be triggered remotely at any time, and kill off any agents going rogue. Quantrill finally got his taken out (I believe it involved a Faraday cage so no signal could reach the implant during removal), but his partner was not so lucky - her head got blown clean off by the implant when the charge was detonated.

The moral of the story is that the best way to remove any of these implants is to not let them be implanted in the first place. They might kill me, they might even eat me, but they ain't gonna implant me.

--------------

Cryptocurrency is a trap. Don't step into it just because there is bait there. There is no significant advantage to it since, as we all saw during the Canadian Freedom Convoy, all the government has to do to cut it off is to freeze your bank accounts where it gets cashed out into actual money.

If they can control your 1's a 0's. they can control any "currency" you attempt to convert into those digits.  Nothing has any intrinsic "value" built into it. Nothing. Not even the much vaunted gold. Exchange mediums have only the value that whomever you are trading with assigns to that medium. Let's take gold as an example - after a collapse, anyone attempting to trade me gold for actual food would get run off my patch at gunpoint in a hell of a hurry - of what practical use is gold in such a scenario? You can't eat it, and it's too soft to make tools out of, so what use is it, really? It would have no value assigned by me to it, and therefore there is no way in hell I would trade actual commodities that had actual value to someone for a commodity that had no value to me. So forget gold. With that in mind, how much less would cryptocurrency be worth when the lights go out and the computers that store it went silent? It would not only have no value at all, it would simply cease to exist - much like all other money that is actually just binary digits on a bank's computer.

banks don't actually keep very much hard currency on hand - most of the money you "have in the bank" is backed up by nothing more than numbers on a computerized ledger. It's nothing more than binary digits held in an electronic stasis - so long as the lights don't go out. I once went to bank of America to cash a measly 12,000 dollar check that was drawn on... Bank of America. Their own damned check. Every branch I went to had the same sad story - "we don't have that much cash on hand. Wouldn't you rather open an account and just deposit the check?" No, goddammit, I WOULDN'T rather open an account - if I was gonna do that, I wouldn't be saying "cash this check, please"! "But sir, that's a sizeable amount of money to be walking around with - it might be dangerous" Well now, that is MY lookout, not yours, right? So just gimme the fuckin' cash!

I had to go to several branches, and call several more, before I found one that could cash that check. Keeping my money in a bank has just not had the same allure since then. They are an illusion - your money ain't really there the day after you deposit it.

Money has no intrinsic value, cryptocurrency has even less. The only things that have value in a post-SHTF scenario are things like food and ammunition... and luxury items folks can no longer get at a store, like tobacco, cannabis, liquor and other intoxicants, things like that. Money? Bring a wheelbarrow full and see how fast I send you packing. Same for gold. Much worse for crypto, that vanishes when the lights go out. If you wanna trade, bring something I value enough to trade for. The chip in your hand (which is no longer connected to any account 'cause the lights went out) ain't gonna be nearly enough.

---------------

I still scoff at debit cards and cashless transactions, and that includes those stupid chipped cards. That chip in your card ain't no kind of security like they tried to sell you on the idea. Why would I want The Monitors that Be to track my every transaction, much less make it easy for them to do so? The only thing a debit card is good for is pulling cash off an ATM to then go purchase your shit with. One stop, much cash, and they have no idea what you are buying with it - just as God intended.

I always pulled my cash off my debit card as soon as I could after it was deposited. It wasn't anything for me to be walking around with 5 or 6 thousand dollars in my pocket at any one time, and no one ever bothered me. Part of that was because I looked like someone not worth the bother, just another broke-assed hillbilly, and another part was that I looked like if anyone DID bother me, I'd bother the living shit out of them right back.

---------------

Just like the chips in debit cards, they have no intention of giving you a choice in getting your hand chipped. You won't be able to access your money without it, just like you can't get a debit card without a chip in it now. If you're going to use their money system, you're going to do it by their rules.

So minimize your contact with their money system. Learn to barter, learn to trade, and get off their grid, out of their hamster wheel. That is the ONLY way you will be able to avoid what's coming, and still be able to eat.

----------------

P.S. - If you are ever using ammo as money at a post-apocalyptic swap-meet cum flea market, ALWAYS strip the rounds out of a spare magazine, NEVER take the mag out of your live weapon for that purpose. There might just be someone hanging around and just waiting on that few seconds of disarmament to lower the boom on you.

I am not a trusting soul.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I feel like a domesticated pet basically. There is no way I will be able to survive off-grid and hunt/gather food etc. 
That would just not happen. My biggest concerns would be how to watch baby videos then of my son , and how to stay safe and keep my loved ones safe.  To me at that point life would not be worth it anymore , basically I'd exist just to try to survive or keep my loved ones safe from harm. 
I regret having my son at this point for the current world situation reasons. 
I see no future for any of us.
(04-14-2022, 07:35 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I feel like a domesticated pet basically. There is no way I will be able to survive off-grid and hunt/gather food etc. 
That would just not happen. My biggest concerns would be how to watch baby videos then of my son , and how to stay safe and keep my loved ones safe.  To me at that point life would not be worth it anymore , basically I'd exist just to try to survive or keep my loved ones safe from harm. 
I regret having my son at this point for the current world situation reasons. 
I see no future for any of us.

My son is grown, and so on his own. I did my best to prepare him for hard living if it comes, but ultimately it's up to him. I have grand kids, and it's time to start preparing them, too, which he is doing.

The hardest part is not the hunting, it's not the gathering, it's not the killing or cooking or constantly staying on the move. the hardest part is purely psychological, overcoming the psychology of the situation when every fiber in you screams it's time to quit, to give up, to just give in and go with the flow, ride the stream that leads to your ultimate destruction.

The hardest part is the will to survive, against all odds, the will to live and thrive in adverse situations. One has to have, or develop, that will, or else survival really ISN'T possible, no matter what else you know that would allow you to make it. That applies to ALL situations, not just living off the grid. Anything you do, at any time, in any situation, is a fight for your very life. You have to have the will to overcome, or it's over, even in a gilded cage.

Some times, the only thing you can do is put one foot in front of the other and just keep stepping until you come out the other side. Even when you can't see the path, you just keep stepping.

When you stop stepping, you're done for. It ends. The entire world, and everything in it - every rock, every tree, every flower, every child, ends... for you. Nothing exists for you, and never will thereafter. Your kids, all gone... for you. So, to keep moving is not just a fight for YOUR life, it's a fight that determines the fate of the entire world.

I did it for the children and their future when my son was small, and I will keep on doing it for the children, and for their future, now that he is grown but the grand kids are small. I WILL "just keep stepping" until I can no longer move and the grave takes me.

There is no other viable option.

P.S. - regarding the baby videos - those can be watched on a cell phone or a tablet, and via the miracle of modern technology, there are lightweight solar panels available those days to charge such devices with, off the grid, and pretty damned large capacity microSD cards that will fit into a cell phone or tablet for mega-storage. it all boils down to a matter of will, the "want to" to survive on your own terms, as opposed to simply allowing someone else to lead you to doom.

I have even seen those solar panels that can be strapped to the top of a backpack, to charge your devices on the go, letting the sun do the work while you are still moving, putting one foot in front of the other, and they cost about 25 bucks - a small price to pay, in my way of thinking, for freedom.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 

Quote:I have even seen those solar panels that can be strapped to the top of a backpack, to charge your devices on the go, letting the sun do the work while you are still moving, putting one foot in front of the other, and they cost about 25 bucks - a small price to pay, in my way of thinking, for freedom.

We have something similar to that- think we paid around $10-15 for it. We tried it out on the big road trip last summer. They charge very slowly but they do actually work. A good investment!