Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Need Another Beer
Before I read this. In case you are bored...... 

Quote:[color=var(--posttitletextcolor)]Reptilians, Grays plan 90% depopulation, says (nearly genocided) Sasquatch
[Image: renderTimingPixel.png]
[/color]

This theory sounds like a Joe Rogan podcast with Greta Thunberg high on shrooms. Before you downvote, though, here's some quick math:
Maybe there's a plan to depopulate 90% of humanity. You estimate the probability is no higher than 1%. So your chance of death by the alleged plan is 90% * 1% = .9%. The average human lifespan is 72.6 years. .9% * 72.6 years ~ about 237 days. That's like 8 months of prison. Point being, existential threats deserve extra attention.
Sasquatch is real; see her on YouTube: Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film analysis. 4K stabilised colour.
Sasquatch's grip on Earth's surface grows unsure, his last wilderness redoubts in North America under siege. He bleeds for us, to bring us this message, because only by living with us can he Disclose our forgotten past without breaking Cosmic Law (think Prime Directive). He has always been with us, and is our Elder Brother, but most of us can no longer hear him, having lost our telepathy, whereas he cannot vocalize our speech.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/comment...ys_nearly/
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(04-09-2022, 01:25 PM)kdog Wrote: Before I read this. In case you are bored...... 

Quote:[color=var(--posttitletextcolor)]Reptilians, Grays plan 90% depopulation, says (nearly genocided) Sasquatch
[/color]

This theory sounds like a Joe Rogan podcast with Greta Thunberg high on shrooms. Before you downvote, though, here's some quick math:
Maybe there's a plan to depopulate 90% of humanity. You estimate the probability is no higher than 1%. So your chance of death by the alleged plan is 90% * 1% = .9%. The average human lifespan is 72.6 years. .9% * 72.6 years ~ about 237 days. That's like 8 months of prison. Point being, existential threats deserve extra attention.
Sasquatch is real; see her on YouTube: Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film analysis. 4K stabilised colour.
Sasquatch's grip on Earth's surface grows unsure, his last wilderness redoubts in North America under siege. He bleeds for us, to bring us this message, because only by living with us can he Disclose our forgotten past without breaking Cosmic Law (think Prime Directive). He has always been with us, and is our Elder Brother, but most of us can no longer hear him, having lost our telepathy, whereas he cannot vocalize our speech.

Makes perfect sense to me.  I just wonder if the Yeti's of the World have gender identity issues and contemplate which bathroom they need to use???

Last Yeti I saw was squatting to pee, and I think it was a dude.
(04-09-2022, 01:25 PM)kdog Wrote: Before I read this. In case you are bored...... 

[/color]

This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands. . . . 

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11247]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’