Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas Governeor Going To Buses Illegals To DC That Were Dropped Off In Texas Towns
Bet Biden ass puckered when he heard this.Hell I bet every libtards ass in DC puckered.
Go to the 4:30 Mark for Busing them to DC.

[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-06-2022, 09:35 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Bet Biden ass puckered when he heard this.Hell I bet every libtards ass in DC puckard.

I don’t see a video linked. But yeah fuck em send em to DC. Then let border patrol do it’s job and/or let their national guard help at the border with protecting their state and our country.
(04-06-2022, 09:35 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Bet Biden ass puckered when he heard this.Hell I bet every libtards ass in DC puckard.

that is absolutely awesome!!!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-06-2022, 09:50 PM)beez Wrote:

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
The Biden administration would declare a state of emergency for an invasion of foreign nationals trying to take over the White House. He would the. Order his thugs to murder American citizens.
(04-06-2022, 09:44 PM)Brotherman Wrote:

I don’t see a video linked. But yeah fuck em send em to DC. Then let border patrol do it’s job and/or let their national guard help at the border with protecting their state and our country.

Did the video not play? never mind I hit the button first and had to go back sorry.

(04-06-2022, 10:02 PM)Brotherman Wrote:

The Biden administration would declare a state of emergency for an invasion of foreign nationals trying to take over the White House. He would the. Order his thugs to murder American citizens.

and nancy would have them building a wall around congress instead of a fence. minusculenonono

They should direct them to Obama's house and the parks  tinylaughing

Then to Kamala's house at the Naval Observatory  tinylaughing

[Image: Awe2.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]

I wonder if they'll keep the fencing up around the Capitol Building.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
If I was a State Governor, I would have done this long ago.

Oh, a bus drop full of illegal migrants the .gov just wants to dump in our state... hell, get on our bus and we will take you to DC, Chicago, LA, etc.

It is BS that the Feds can just drop people in states without warning.
(04-06-2022, 09:44 PM)Brotherman Wrote:

Just looks like a FOX NEWS video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-06-2022, 11:17 PM)beez Wrote:

I wonder if they'll keep the fencing up around the Capitol Building.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
In regards to illegal aliens everyone knows your fences are useless.
(04-06-2022, 09:35 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Bet Biden ass puckered when he heard this.Hell I bet every libtards ass in DC puckered.

As much as I hate to say it, bussing illegals around, who have nothing to do with the politics that are occurring, is wrong. 

In the end, these are people who don't deserve to be mistreated because we are angry with Washington....

This problem needs solved by voting those doing this out of office, wholesale.
(04-07-2022, 02:49 AM)Grace Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 09:35 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Bet Biden ass puckered when he heard this.Hell I bet every libtards ass in DC puckered.

As much as I hate to say it, bussing illegals around, who have nothing to do with the politics that are occurring, is wrong. 

In the end, these are people who don't deserve to be mistreated because we are angry with Washington....

This problem needs solved by voting those doing this out of office, wholesale.

With some yea i understand what your saying, Many and i do mean many are just here for a free ride and and ill gotten gain.
But if their all sent to our nations capital, those that need to be voted out of office can get a taste of the problems caused by them and just might just do something instead of shedding crocodile tears.

[Image: aoc-sob-1-in-gucci.webp]

(04-07-2022, 03:04 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: With some yea i understand what your saying, Many and i do mean many are just here for a free ride and and ill gotten gain.
But if their all sent to our nations capital, those that need to be voted out of office can get a taste of the problems caused by them and just might just do something instead of shedding crocodile tears.

[Image: aoc-sob-1-in-gucci.webp]

I'm just kind of torn here.

On the one hand unless the policies the Democrats put in place affects them personally, they are unwilling to change them. Case in point, refusing to control the riots was great until the rioters started targeting affluent, politically connected, neighborhoods. Once that occurred they were all in on stopping them - but not a minute before.

Where illegals are concerned, much like the rioters they are doing what they are doing on basically an open invitation given by the same people as encouraged the riots. And people will always take the path of least resistance. It's far easier and faster to come illegally than it is to come legally, especially if you're just a regular person and not a professional like a doctor or scientist. The path of least resistance and most certainty is to come then as an illegal, and at the government level it's encouraged.

Can we blame them for coming then? No... I honestly can't..

If we want policy to change temporarily, possibly, then this is the best course. However, unlike the riots where the spread to affluent neighborhoods wasn't the fault of Republicans, bussing illegals to DC would be, and before elections it's just going to be ammunition to be used against us. .

If we truly want policy changes that are effectual and far more permanent, then the only course of action is to keep the bad optics away from us, and vote every single last one of them out.
(04-07-2022, 03:16 PM)Grace Wrote: I'm just kind of torn here.

On the one hand unless the policies the Democrats put in place affects them personally, they are unwilling to change them. Case in point, refusing to control the riots was great until the rioters started targeting affluent, politically connected, neighborhoods. Once that occurred they were all in on stopping them - but not a minute before.

Where illegals are concerned, much like the rioters they are doing what they are doing on basically an open invitation given by the same people as encouraged the riots. And people will always take the path of least resistance. It's far easier and faster to come illegally than it is to come legally, especially if you're just a regular person and not a professional like a doctor or scientist. The path of least resistance and most certainty is to come then as an illegal, and at the government level it's encouraged.

Can we blame them for coming then? No... I honestly can't..

If we want policy to change temporarily, possibly, then this is the best course. However, unlike the riots where the spread to affluent neighborhoods wasn't the fault of Republicans, bussing illegals to DC would be, and before elections it's just going to be ammunition to be used against us. .

If we truly want policy changes that are effectual and far more permanent, then the only course of action is to keep the bad optics away from us, and vote every single last one of them out.

Maybe we should go back to doing it this way,

Biggrin approvedstamp

(04-07-2022, 03:16 PM)Grace Wrote: If we truly want policy changes that are effectual and far more permanent, then the only course of action is to keep the bad optics away from us, and vote every single last one of them out.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

It won't be easy, because they really are that evil and corrupt. They have grown bold enough to take what they want, and call you out and punish you for saying out loud, that they stole from you.

But there is no hope if we don't get every single one of them out of office, and we can't do it soon enough.

We can't fall for the King in the ermine coat BS. Every single one of them has to go.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Here's a newer way to do it,

(04-07-2022, 04:54 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Here's a newer way to do it,

smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Although I love this idea

As a Native Texas, I really really really Wish abbot would take the lead on things instead of waiting on DeSantis to see how his fallout goes

Pretty cowardly in my book

Texas needs a strong leader, not a follower