Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Powerless Against Muslims?
London’s police ignore Muslim officers ‘extremist views’ for fear of being labeled ‘Islamophobic’

https://www.rt.com/uk/358994-muslim-poli...extremism/

In a nutshell: "A former female Muslim police officer has accused London’s Metropolitan police of being more worried about “political correctness” than tackling the extremist views of some Muslim officers because they fear being branded “Islamophobic.” "

This is what it has come down to. Westerners are so afraid of speaking out, taking a stand against what they truly believe for fear of being labelled anything other than a good little citizen who views the World and all of its occupants as equal, the same.

Quote:The 35-year-old resigned from the capital’s police force in March after she became disillusioned by “political correctness,” which resulted in a culture of “us and them” to emerge among some Muslim officers who believed themselves to be above the law.

“My experiences were that it was Muslim officers being racist towards my individual views; also in private, holding racist views against white officers, and sexist views against females,” she said, speaking to the Sunday Times. “If such views were held and expressed by white officers, they would be fired.”

Shocker: We're not all equal. What a boring World it would be...Vanilla.
[Image: 57d58da9c46188b1348b4699.jpg]
But that doesn't mean extremist views should take precedence in a society that at the very least attempts to embrace our differences. Taking advantage of such societies to the point of instilling fear in those that would speak out against such beliefs. Knowing that the weakness of politicians with agendas to keep their positions of power and profit is all that is needed. Knowing that these same politicians will do anything to keep thjat profit and power even to the point of turning against their own citizens and embracing whichever direction the political PC winds blow to do so.

Case in point:
Quote:“Racism in the Met is not from white officers, in my case, but from Muslim officers who the service refused to properly investigate because they were afraid of being called Islamophobic and racist,” she added.
“You give management action to minor offences, so it’s pretty outrageous that the Met did not take proper action against him,” Saeed said. “If he was a white officer, he would have been fired."

The former police officer mentioned that she had been told by other senior members of the force that complaining about Muslim policeman would [i]“hinder” her hopes for promotion in the future.[/i]
We are not all of the same mind, we do not all value life on the same scale, we do not all believe women, men should have equal rights and equal speech and most importantly...we do not all have the same religious beliefs.
Quote:Saeed was a constable in the SO15 counterterrorism division, which was set up to improve relations with the Muslim community. She also alleged that the same officer said that Muslims who had been victims of domestic violence should not go to the police, but, instead, seek resolution through sharia courts.
So this is what it's come to. A Muslim woman can't complain about her own community because of fear not only from that community but from the community of blue she embraced in order to improve relations between the two?

It ain't getting better folks. Stock up, gear up. Because it's gonna hit and hit hard.

Peace

Jude
Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology, so they shouldn't feel that they're trampling
on anyone's religious beliefs with their own thoughts!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-11-2016, 09:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology, so they shouldn't feel that they're trampling
on anyone's religious beliefs with their own thoughts!

On this we agree.

It does seem tho that PC and Politics are now becoming religions that are at war with whoever disagrees with their agendas.

Crazy World huh?

Jude
Meh .... only way to deal with muzzies is send em all to meet their skyfairy .... no such thing as a moderate muzzie .... all the goatshagging primitives are a threat .....

The pc shit going to cause world to get set back to the dark ages by the goashagging primitives .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-11-2016, 09:31 PM)Jude Wrote: On this we agree.

It does seem tho that PC and Politics are now becoming religions that are at war with whoever disagrees with their agendas.

Crazy World huh?

Jude

It is my friend... it is. One crazy mixed-up world.

The school-yard politics of 'segregation-by-false morals' has taken us into a place where
one's own belief structure is now based on a generalised fear of disagreeing with a principle
may indicate some type of hidden hatred of a particular skin colour!

The oppressive nature of any faith that may via with the standard conduct of a foreign society
it wishes to develop in -is now set aside and a debate of racial differences becomes the obstacle
to overcome.

If I came to your home and offered to sell you something you didn't want, I'm sure you'd decline
the sales-pitch and ask me to leave. This isn't about the seller, it's about the product.

But, politicians believe that most... (and they're probably correct!)... don't see this and continue
their calm-voiced rhetoric about tolerance and understanding.
In some circles, this could also be seen as a facet in the art of war.

In my humble opinion, it's about power... and there are many who don't realise it and probably
the same amount who want it.
With her working in a traditionally male position... with many Muslim countries not allowing women to work out side the home... I bet she did get some serious B.S. from the male Muslims at the station... Everyone one of the idiots who want female genitals cut should have the head of their Penis cut off ! Barbaric idiots that in my eyes have no redeeming qualities...Period..
Same stuff different subject:
Quote:Political Correctness has run Amuck

Here is an example of how far Political Correctness has run amuck in this country; almost everything is offensive to somebody.  We just need to grow up!
    I think all sports fans will get a kick out of this letter written to the Chicago Tribune.... Enjoy !
    No matter which side you are on in the matter of renaming the Washington Redskins, this is funny. This guy is hilarious…Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.
    Dear Mr. Page:  I agree with our Native American population.  I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins.  One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay.  We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.
    Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians.  If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.
    The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive.  Gone.  It's offensive to us white folk.
    The New York Yankees offend the Southern population.  Do you see a team named for the Confederacy?  No!  There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.
    I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names.  Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.
    Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged.  We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!
    Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children.  The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits.  Wrong message to our children.
    The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic.  Wrong message to our children.
    The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates.  Wrong message to our children.
    The Milwaukee Brewers.  Well that goes without saying.  Wrong message to our children.
    So, there you go.  We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should.  Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.
    As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California).  Do we really want the Trojans to be sticking it to the Beavers???
    I always love your articles and I generally agree with them.  As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress.
(09-12-2016, 02:01 PM)727Sky Wrote: Same stuff different subject:
Quote:Political Correctness has run Amuck

Here is an example of how far Political Correctness has run amuck in this country; almost everything is offensive to somebody.  We just need to grow up!
    I think all sports fans will get a kick out of this letter written to the Chicago Tribune.... Enjoy !
    No matter which side you are on in the matter of renaming the Washington Redskins, this is funny. This guy is hilarious…Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.
    Dear Mr. Page:  I agree with our Native American population.  I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins.  One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay.  We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.
    Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians.  If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.
    The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive.  Gone.  It's offensive to us white folk.
    The New York Yankees offend the Southern population.  Do you see a team named for the Confederacy?  No!  There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.
    I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names.  Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.
    Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged.  We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!
    Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children.  The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits.  Wrong message to our children.
    The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic.  Wrong message to our children.
    The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates.  Wrong message to our children.
    The Milwaukee Brewers.  Well that goes without saying.  Wrong message to our children.
    So, there you go.  We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should.  Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.
    As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California).  Do we really want the Trojans to be sticking it to the Beavers???
    I always love your articles and I generally agree with them.  As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress.

I think I just peed a little. :)

Jude
(09-12-2016, 08:20 PM)Jude Wrote:
Quote:...I always love your articles and I generally agree with them.
As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to
better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress...

That should be written is stone somewhere!