Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't know what to say here.... ATS seems to be down
Was online earlier, maybe an hour and a half ago, now it just times out.
It's been over an hour.

Anyone who visits there having issues?
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
(04-03-2022, 06:15 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Was online earlier, maybe an hour and a half ago, now it just times out.
It's been over an hour.

Down you say? Now? Because I can't get it to load.

[Image: Screenshot-20220403-131948.png]

Edit: did you switch bank cards again? tinylaughing
[Image: mt9oLpv.gif]
Dead in the water again !!!! tinysurprised
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(04-03-2022, 06:15 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Was online earlier, maybe an hour and a half ago, now it just times out.
It's been over an hour.

Yep. 

I wonder what the excuse will be this time.

minusculechairshot
Down in the UK for me also
(04-03-2022, 06:17 PM)Bigburgh Wrote:
It's been over an hour.

Down you say? Now? Because I can't get it to load.

Edit: did you switch bank cards again? tinylaughing
[Image: mt9oLpv.gif]

It's the Russian bank blocks again !!! tinyhuh
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
It was a bit laggy earlier today , seems it's back online now though.
minusculechairshot minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker
(04-03-2022, 06:19 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
It's been over an hour.

Yep. 

I wonder what the excuse will be this time.

minusculebonker minusculechairshot minusculeflamethrower minusculeheadbanging minusculegoodjob minusculeheadbanging minusculeflamethrower minusculechairshot minusculebonker 

SMH!!!!!!!
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
And we're back!! minusculebeercheers
(04-03-2022, 06:21 PM)Gortex Wrote: It was a bit laggy earlier today , seems it's back online now though.

I moved some stuff earlier, made a post, neither happened.

But, it may be back again.....
Makes me a bit crazy after the last time.
(04-03-2022, 06:22 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 06:21 PM)Gortex Wrote: It was a bit laggy earlier today , seems it's back online now though.

I moved some stuff earlier, made a post, neither happened.

But, it may be back again.....
Makes me a bit crazy after the last time.

Its back up again....for now.

Maybe they forgot to put 50p in the meter?
The few times I pop in there, I always have page loading issues, has been happening for months.

I'm assuming it's being hosted on a pretty cheap or low end server somewhere. It's more work/frustration than it's worth to read the latest news.
(04-03-2022, 06:37 PM)MisterSpock Wrote: The few times I pop in there, I always have page loading issues, has been happening for months.

I'm assuming it's being hosted on a pretty cheap or low end server somewhere. It's more work/frustration than it's worth to read the latest news.

When it's up it's mostly fine for me. Are you using a VPN?
(04-03-2022, 06:55 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 06:37 PM)MisterSpock Wrote: The few times I pop in there, I always have page loading issues, has been happening for months.

It was down for at least half an hour or so.
Came back up but just went down again?

Something not right.
(04-03-2022, 06:55 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

It doesn't seem to matter, I have the same issue(with that site only) in multiple locations(work, home) as well as on a mobile(cell network). It's a site problem. I have no issues with any other istes on any combination of devices/locations.
It's been over an hour.

Yep.   Down and then back up and then down again.   

On the other hand, it's a sleepy Sunday and we just got back from a bob in the sea (yes, that's what they're calling it now), and we're binging Ozark.   Sure hope there isn't an earthquake, or other life-changing thing today, because one is enough.
It's been over an hour.

p.s.  I had just finished an Earth-shattering treatise to none other than you at ATS, and it was gone again.   It was the best thing I ever wrote.   That's my story and I'm sticking to it.   Will be interesting to see if the PM ultimately survived.   minusculebonker
It's been over an hour.

Lately, it seems ATS is like the electrical grid in a third world country.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-03-2022, 08:14 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:
It's been over an hour.

Lately, it seems ATS is like the electrical grid in a third world country.

This is the first time I've had that happen since the 4 day black out
(04-03-2022, 07:07 PM)argentus Wrote:
It's been over an hour.

Yep.   Down and then back up and then down again.   

On the other hand, it's a sleepy Sunday and we just got back from a bob in the sea (yes, that's what they're calling it now), and we're binging Ozark.   Sure hope there isn't an earthquake, or other life-changing thing today, because one is enough.

Omgosh, we're binging Ozark right now too!

We left it a few years until there were more seasons.