Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shared From My In-Box
(06-27-2022, 08:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...

He says he is suspicious because, when he tried to track exactly what vaccines they gave him, the record, is no longer available. They can't find them.

They also shafted him on his benefits.

So, I could be wrong as two left shoes, but...

Just might explain the drive for open borders.

Just a thought.

That's some seriously screwed up record keeping there! Suppose he deploys, gets his battery of shots for that location, and ends up getting doubled-down on some vaxxes he's already had? That could bring on some bad juju right there!

If that is what they threw the borders open for, then they should have treated him better - word gets around, and not even illegal aliens want to get screwed out of their promised benefits! That's not a very good recruiting tool to have that floating around in the wind.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-28-2022, 02:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 08:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...

He says he is suspicious because, when he tried to track exactly what vaccines they gave him, the record, is no longer available. They can't find them.

They also shafted him on his benefits.

So, I could be wrong as two left shoes, but...

Just might explain the drive for open borders.

Just a thought.

That's some seriously screwed up record keeping there! Suppose he deploys, gets his battery of shots for that location, and ends up getting doubled-down on some vaxxes he's already had? That could bring on some bad juju right there!

If that is what they threw the borders open for, then they should have treated him better - word gets around, and not even illegal aliens want to get screwed out of their promised benefits! That's not a very good recruiting tool to have that floating around in the wind.

He is old as dirt, like me.

What he says they did to him was back during the Viet Nam war.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers