Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Peggy Howler!
I’ll bet if I’ve said “No Peggy!” once I say it 100 times a day. She’s into everything. Yesterday took the cake though.

I wasn’t feeling well and I was hurting everywhere. In the midst of playing my favorite game, is it an arthritis flare or did I finally catch the coof, I remembered that I had some epsom salt and thought a nice soak sounded like a good idea. 

So I filled up the tub and left the door open for Peggy because she has to see me at all times and settled in. She left the bathroom for awhile and came back. I noticed her mouth wasn’t closed all the way and she was working something around in there. Before I could say “No Peggy!” she spit a spider in the tub with me! It was alive y’all! 

Yesterday I learned I could levitate. Somebody come get this dog lol! 

Any of you with dogs, have they done stuff like this? If you have any stories of dogs being jerks I’d love to read them.
(09-16-2022, 06:17 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I’ll bet if I’ve said “No Peggy!” once I say it 100 times a day. She’s into everything. Yesterday took the cake though.

I wasn’t feeling well and I was hurting everywhere. In the midst of playing my favorite game, is it an arthritis flare or did I finally catch the coof, I remembered that I had some epsom salt and thought a nice soak sounded like a good idea. 

So I filled up the tub and left the door open for Peggy because she has to see me at all times and settled in. She left the bathroom for awhile and came back. I noticed her mouth wasn’t closed all the way and she was working something around in there. Before I could say “No Peggy!” she spit a spider in the tub with me! It was alive y’all! 

Any of you with dogs, have they done stuff like this? If you have any stories of dogs being jerks I’d love to read them.

'No Peggy Howler!!' That had me going there for a minute! I showed BIAD the thread-header and whimpered
that his writer's-block may have been the cause for the thread. I put him him right and explained it was the name
of your dog!

My own cross-breed from over fifty years ago was an animal that only visited us to eat and sleep.
It was different back then with a few cars on the road and so, my mutt roamed the streets and countryside day and night
with nary a concern of things domestic. I recall he temporarily lost his memory due to a farmer whacking him with a billy
-club, I was around seven years of age and it really alarmed me the way he was unable to recognise his owner.

Many moons later, he died in my arms and I buried him in my parents tiny garden.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-16-2022, 06:26 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 06:17 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I’ll bet if I’ve said “No Peggy!” once I say it 100 times a day. She’s into everything. Yesterday took the cake though.

'No Peggy Howler!!' That had me going there for a minute! I showed BIAD the thread-header and whimpered
that his writer's-block may have been the cause for the thread. I put him him right and explained it was the name
of your dog!

My own cross-breed from over fifty years ago was an animal that only visited us to eat and sleep.
It was different back then with a few cars on the road and so, my mutt roamed the streets and countryside day and night
with nary a concern of things domestic. I recall he temporarily lost his memory due to a farmer whacking him with a billy
-club, I was around seven years of age and it really alarmed me the way he was unable to recognise his owner.

Many moons later, he died in my arms and I buried him in my parents tiny garden.

Poor BIAD. I hope I didn’t make his writers block worse.

It must have been scary to see your pup go through that. I’m glad it was temporary and you got more time with him.
(09-16-2022, 06:17 PM)VioletDove Wrote: Yesterday I learned I could levitate.

So ... you've noticed the first of the special abilities that come with the moderator assignment.

tinylaughing

I have 6 jerks. 4 Huskies, and 2 cats that think they are Huskies. All of them think that "No!" is their first name.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Came home home to this one day.

[Image: IMG-20220521-181115068.jpg]

My back porch is the valley of death.

Snakes, frogs, lizards, spiders, worms. Nothing makes it through the valley of death.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(09-16-2022, 08:06 PM)Snarl Wrote:

So ... you've noticed the first of the special abilities that come with the moderator assignment.

tinylaughing
I guess so. I hope the power to read minds is next  smallroflmao
(09-16-2022, 09:04 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Came home home to this one day.

[Image: IMG-20220521-181115068.jpg]

My back porch is the valley of death.

Snakes, frogs, lizards, spiders, worms. Nothing makes it through the valley of death.

Oh my! 

One of mine brought a snake to the front porch last night. I was surprised, their treasure pile usually consists of bones, sticks, rope and the occasional armadillo foot.
(09-16-2022, 09:04 PM)VioletDove Wrote:

tinylaughing

Oh, you don't want that one! Unless you have copious amounts of brain bleach handy. o_o
(09-17-2022, 02:14 AM)Selbiene_Raveren Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 09:04 PM)VioletDove Wrote:

tinylaughing

Oh, you don't want that one! Unless you have copious amounts of brain bleach handy. o_o

You could be right but I think it would sometimes come in handy for a good laugh. Definitely something you would want to come with an off switch though.