Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the synthetic chicken nugget zone...
Exclamation 
Over in the weird science dept...

[Image: 5m0XmeG.jpg]
[Image: lSkrKxr.jpg]
WIRED

Note the above is from 2012. Wake up Neo, Human trials already started.

[Image: 7HuQuXq.jpg]

Perhaps it was beta testing for IARPA MIST DNA data warehouses.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11132]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=11133]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=11134]
IARPA MIST (Info & presentations from 2018)

Guess us sheeple carbon units may become a storage commodity.

IARPA = Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity was modeled after DARPA, but focuses on national intelligence needs, rather than military needs, though a very thin gray line between the two. IARPA is also a part of other White House science and technology efforts, including Obama's BRAIN Initiative (Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies), and the Nanotechnology.

Washington State Univ along with Microsoft Research is also involved in the IARPA DNA storage R&D.

From 2016:
Quote:Microsoft ($MSFT) has ordered 10 million strands of synthetic DNA from Twist Bioscience. The deal gives Microsoft the material to run research into the storage of digital data on DNA, a method that is tipped to enable the long-term housing of information in a relatively small amount of space.

Reminder that "complimentary DNA" (that which is not "naturally occurring") can be patented and thus privately owned.

[Image: cqsb2wk.jpg]
US Supreme Court rules on landmark gene patent case

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11135]
Ropes & Gray

Pfizer and Moderna have been actively involved in the legal discourse around cDNA patenting, and their proprietary sequences have been found in COVID-19.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11136]

Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute

Adds another twist on what might be in the Pfizer vax.  tinyhuh

[Image: q3el74A.jpg]

Even if you never got the jab, we probably already have it in us or some form of it...think GMO foods to I.G. Farbensanto, chem sprays to Nano dust. But, but they are keeping us 'safe'.

SAFE = Security and Freedom Ensured Act (related to USA PATRIOT Act)
smallveryupset

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

What an interesting OP.  LMFAO

(03-30-2022, 06:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Even if you never got the jab, we probably already have it in us or some form of it...think GMO foods to I.G. Farbensanto, chem sprays to Nano dust. But, but they are keeping us 'safe'.

Pretty sure I caught the vax (not a vax) sleeping next to my wife.  Got 'stuck' with the shots so I didn't have to live in frikkin' Africa for the rest of my life.  Standing in line and getting poked probably isn't necessary.  It does put one in the herd with the rest of the sheeple for appearance's sake.  Is that a bad thing?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(03-30-2022, 06:27 PM)Snarl Wrote: What an interesting OP.  LMFAO

(03-30-2022, 06:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Even if you never got the jab, we probably already have it in us or some form of it...think GMO foods to I.G. Farbensanto, chem sprays to Nano dust. But, but they are keeping us 'safe'.

Pretty sure I caught the vax (not a vax) sleeping next to my wife.  Got 'stuck' with the shots so I didn't have to live in frikkin' Africa for the rest of my life.  Standing in line and getting poked probably isn't necessary.  It does put one in the herd with the rest of the sheeple for appearance's sake.  Is that a bad thing?

Nope, I don't think so. It's a personal choice. Roughly 2/3 of my family & close relatives have all been jabbed. However, as of late last year they all have said no more and don't plan on getting boosters either. That was after 3 of my relatives died (one was only 37 while working out in the gym) and they all blame the vax. All 3 were jabbed twice. True, weird coincidence, un-diagnosed conditions, bad luck? So, now everyone in the families have mixed emotions of fear coupled with suspicions & uncertainty. Then I ask do you plan on getting the flu jab? "Oh yes, of course."  When I tell them that big pharma has been doing trials of seasonal flu vax mixed in with Covid-19 vax I just get the stare of death silence.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11137]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.