Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Documents Reveal Saudi Spy Linked to Prince Bandar Assisted 9/11 Hijackers
Didn't see this posted, with so much other stuff happening, is it the truth? probably but don't have as much faith in the FBI anymore.

Been years since I stuck my nose in 9/11 stuff but it was definitely a reason I finally got an account after lurking for years.

Is it me or is there a lot of new stories popping while people are focused elsewhere, the long-suspected is now confirmed? Does anybody care?

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2022/03/911-r...andar-bush

https://www.democracynow.org/2022/3/17/h..._hijackers

Quote:
Quote:Newly released FBI documents reveal a California-based Saudi spy assisted some of the 9/11 hijackers in finding housing in San Diego, and that there was a “50/50 chance” he had “advanced knowledge” of the attack. Omar al Bayoumi had claimed he incidentally befriended the two hijackers but was not involved in their planning. The FBI report found Bayoumi regularly shared his intelligence with Saudi Arabia’s U.S. Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, who was so close to former President George W. Bush that he earned the nickname “Bandar Bush.” The report was written in 2017 but only declassified last week.
Nothing about 9/11 would surprise me... minusculebeercheers
Came across that story a week or so ago from the NorthJersey paper. Strange how this story didn't get much coverage. Oh nvm, par for the course in Biden's new world (Dis)Order. Whatever is being pushed by msm pundits is not the focus.

Best case scenario, this implies the FBI knew the official version of the story, as established by the 9/11 Commission, was false with regards to Saudi involvement and spent 20 years covering that up. So, are we about to "liberate" Saudi Arabia next?

The FBI recently released some 9/11 documents w/redactions of course.

Documents Responsive to Executive Order 14040 (Parts 1 thru 6)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-28-2022, 04:45 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Came across that story a week or so ago from the NorthJersey paper. Strange how this story didn't get much coverage. Oh nvm, par for the course in Biden's new world (Dis)Order. Whatever is being pushed by msm pundits is not the focus.

Best case scenario, this implies the FBI knew the official version of the story, as established by the 9/11 Commission, was false with regards to Saudi involvement and spent 20 years covering that up. So, are we about to "liberate" Saudi Arabia next?

The FBI recently released some 9/11 documents w/redactions of course.

Documents Responsive to Executive Order 14040 (Parts 1 thru 6)

Im not seeing this anywhere in the MSM yet, and this article has more detail I know was suspected but still, My largest issue is it just shows our government will lie their asses off. Not to mention plenty of people downplayed the Saudi angle, well the GP did.

Here's an excerpt from another article

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2022/03/911-r...andar-bush

Quote:Upon being told about the revelation, the 9/11 Commission chair, former New Jersey governor Tom Kean, said that “if that’s true, I’d be upset by it” and that “the FBI said it wasn’t withholding anything and we believed them.”
More than that, the report directly implicates a member of the Saudi royal family and government. Al-Bayoumi’s monthly stipend was paid “via then ambassador [to the United States] Prince Bandar bin Sultan Alsaud,” it states, and any information al-Bayoumi collected on “persons of interest in the Saudi community in Los Angeles and San Diego and other issues, which met certain GIP intelligence requirements, would be forwarded to Bandar,” who would “then inform the GIP of items of interest to the GIP for further investigation/vetting or follow up.”
This disclosure is particularly explosive, because Bin Sultan was not just a member of the House of Saud but was close family friends with President Bush and generally cozy with the US political establishment — to the point that he was nicknamed “Bandar Bush.” Close friends with Bush’s father for more than two decades (“I feel like one of your family,” he wrote him in 1992), he later donated $1 million to the elder Bush’s presidential library.
Probably with Ol' Joe begging the Saudi's for more oil, this story won't make it past the "fact checkers".

The story today is Putin did 9/11.