Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'
Oh what a hypocrite this woman is.

First she gets on Trump for calling people names.
Then turns around and does it herself. smh.
Yet she sees nothing wrong with her actions.

Quote:New York (CNN)

Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

In an effort to explain the support behind Trump, Clinton went on to describe the rest of Trump supporters as people who are looking for change in any form because of economic anxiety and urged her supporters to empathize with them.

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.

CNN Link

Clinton went on to say that some of these people were "irredeemable" and "not America."

Quote:Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, quickly pounced on the remarks.
"One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate," she tweeted.

Quote:One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate https://t.co/OrBkowI4Sd
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) September 10, 2016

She later added, "Hillary, placing people in 'baskets', slandering them but admitting after 8 yrs, they are "desperate for change."

Quote:Hillary, placing people in "baskets", slandering them but admitting after 8 yrs, they are "desperate for change." https://t.co/OrBkowI4Sd
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) September 10, 2016

Hillary is such a fine role model of what not to say to be divisive.  /sarcasm (cough-cough)

And her supporters will follow her lead, calling their opponents these insulting slurs, trying to 'shame' them.
Rather than put forth a decent argument on their views.
They only know how to lash out with name calling of "You're a racist" etc etc. towards those whose views differs from theirs.

Lame in my opinion.

Just another dirty Democratic tactic taken from their "playbook".
When in doubt, use the race card.
And now, with a woman running, throw out the "sexist" card.

Pathetic really.
And desperate sounding.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Bill is no better, he's helping her.
I think it'll do them know good.

Bill Clinton Mocks “The Coal People” Who Oppose Hillary (September 9, 2016)
I think you'll like this next video.
 Hillary Lying, what she does best!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Another hypocritical moment....of calling Trump's slogan (MAGA) racist, when Bill used it himself several times in the past (((duh)))

Bill Clinton vowed to ‘make America great again’ in 1992, now says slogan is racist

Quote:Former President Bill Clinton says Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan is racist, despite using the exact phrase himself several times during his 1992 presidential campaign.

During a campaign event Wednesday for his wife Hillary Clinton, the 42nd president said Mr. Trump’s rallying cry to “Make America Great Again” is a racist dog whistle to white Southerners.

“That message where ‘I’ll give you America great again’ is if you’re a white Southerner, you know exactly what it means, don’t you?” Mr. Clintonsaid. “What it means is ‘I’ll give you an economy you had 50 years ago, and I’ll move you back up on the social totem pole and other people down.’”

But as Fox News pointed out, the former president has used the exact phrase several times in his political career.

At a 1991 campaign event in Little Rock, Arkansas, Mr. Clinton declared, “Together, we can make America great again.”

He used the same phrase again during a speech in 1992 and during a television interview that same year.

In a campaign ad for his wife in 2008, Mr. Clinton said, “It’s time for another comeback, time to make America great again.”

Pffft.....both of them, Bill and Hillary, are such hypocrites.

(VIDEO) Bill Clinton: "If You're A White Southerner," You Know What 'Make America Great Again' Really Means

Quote:Former President Bill Clinton stumps for his wife in Orlando, FL. He says that Donald Trump's promise to "Make America Great Again" is a racist codeword. "If you’re a white southerner, you know exactly what it means,” Clinton said.

"I'm old enough to remember the good old days," he said. "And they weren't all that good in many ways."

"That message -- I'll give you America great again -- "If you’re a white southerner, you know exactly what it means, don't you? It means I’ll give you the economy you had 50 years ago and I’ll move you back up the social totem pole and other people down,” Clinton said. "What Hillary wants to do is take the totem pole down and let us all go forward together!"

And now you can see for yourself, Billy boy saying the same motto himself.
Yet no one called it a "racist" remark.

WATCH: Four Times Bill Clinton Promised to Make America Great Again

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Take 40 minutes when you have the time and watch this:

Published on Sep 8, 2016

Outnumbered 9/6/16 Full Episode: Outnumbered guest Judge Andrew Napolitano, Donald Trump Winning nationally, Hillary Airplane Press Conference, Philippine President insults Obama, Hillary Clinton said she doesn't recall or remember 40 times during her FBI interview and claims she doesn't understand what is classified and what isn't, Clinton Foundation pay to play, Bill Clinton defends the Clinton Foundation and claims he is like Robin Hood, Clinton Foundation donations were not legally tax deductible because the Clinton Foundation is not registered as a charity with with the IRS or any of the 50 states it operates in.

Fox News - Outnumbered - September 6, 2016 - Full Episode

[Image: a03556df3e3c63d73130881ee502c7db.jpg]
Also Hillary DID lie about her devices.

She claimed it was easier to keep up with one device, remember?

Well I had seen her on an interview about 2 months prior to where she said she had an IPhone, Blackeberry, IPad and Ipad mini.

Fast forward to this past holiday weekend..... yunno how they like to unload information that they really do not want the public to know about, thinking they would be preoccupied with family/friends over the holidays (Labor Day weekend).

Well guess what...she actually had 13 phones!!

God damn, who in the hell needs that many phones???
And what the hell was the poor me, oh it's hard to keep up with one phone all about? Just pure bullshit lies from her.
If that ain't "intent" to destroy phones, then I do not know what is.   

CNN Host Stunned To Learn Hillary Aides Destroyed Phones With Hammers [VIDEO]

Quote:CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin was so surprised to learn that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s aides destroyed her phones with a hammer, she literally couldn’t believe

During “CNN Newsroom” Friday afternoon, Baldwin was hosting a panel to discuss the FBI’s release of documents pertaining to the Clinton investigation. Republican nominee Donald Trump campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn rattled off many of the harmful revelations from the new documents. (RELATED: FBI Says Hillary Aides Smashed Phones With Hammers)

“She thought that C, which stands for classified, stood for cookie, or something,” Epshteyn said.

“She said the reason she used the private server was for convenience, that she only had one device, [but] she used 13 Blackberries … this is somebody who is absolutely disqualified from becoming president. They destroyed Blackberries with hammers!”

Baldwin found that statement so astonishing that she interrupted and demanded an immediate fact-check from reporter Evan Perez.

Yep.....#CrookedHillary

Oh, and she deleted her emails AFTER she received Congressional subpoena.
Now if that don't beat all.

No intent my azz.
James Comey is a sell out!!!!!!    smallnotamused

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Clinton 'Regrets' Calling Half Of Trump Supporters 'Deplorables'

'The Democratic nominee says she regrets her words after being
accused of insulting millions of Americans.

Hillary Clinton has come under fire after claiming half the supporters
of her presidential rival Donald Trump belong in a "basket of
deplorables" of racists, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes, and
Islamophobes.

The Democratic nominee later said she regretted her words as
Mr Trump accused her of "insulting" millions of Americans.

The remarks were made at an LGBT fundraiser in New York,
where Mrs Clinton said: "You can put half of Trump's supporters
into what I call the basket of deplorables ... the racist, sexist,
homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it.

"Unfortunately there are people like that, and he has lifted them up
... some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but they are not
America."

The other half, the former US Secretary of State claimed, are
individuals "desperate for change" who felt let down by the
government and the economy, who need sympathy...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-10-2016, 05:45 AM)guohua Wrote: Bill is no better, he's helping her.
I think it'll do them know good.

Bill Clinton Mocks “The Coal People” Who Oppose Hillary (September 9, 2016)

I'm one of those "Coal People" (is that racist, or what?), and I can tell you, he's right. We don't like those bastards even a little bit. I can tell you why Trump signs are popping up in yards around here like daisies after a storm.

See, Obama, Hillary, and their ilk absolutely wrecked our economy around here, and replaced it with nothing at all. They wrecked our economy and have left us for dead.

Do they really wonder WHY we don't like them any more? Maybe they can explain it all to kids that are hungry because they ran daddy out of work, and he can't find a job any more because they've kept the economy as low as they can after destroying what WAS here. Meanwhile, there they sit, rich as 3 feet up a bull's ass, and we just get skinnier.

It's one thing to leave us to our own devices to fend for ourselves with what we have and nothing more. Hell, we're used to that. It's what they did for near 200 years. It's another thing altogether to actually prevent us from using what we have to try to make a living, to try to starve us around to their way of thinking. That's goddamned criminal!

Yeah, he's right. We don't like them even a little bit. We have good reason.

They can kiss the darkest, most puckered up part of my Coal Person ass.

ETA: I've lived long enough to see 20,138 mornings, and do not recall a single one when the "sun didn't rise". That would be a remarkable thing, it would send the world into a panic, and not a single person would give a rat's ass about the president at that point, much less whether he thought he had the power to keep the sun from rising. If that day ever does come, exactly what in the hell would it have to do with "Coal People" anyhow? Is Billy Boy getting as senile as his wife?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: e6694b6b1a5e48059b89d8d31798a1ad.png]

I imagine millions of voters feel that way.

The Clinton's are about as corrupt as one can get.
Hence why the movement for Trump and Sanders was/is so strong.

No more Clintons.
No more Bush.
No more D.C. players.

#CrookedHillary

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

You heard what she said about Democrat voters did you?
[Image: tumblr_nwrta4yWAG1uk3waco1_500.jpg]
[Image: hillary-earl-of-taint.jpg]
And Then!
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F02%2F5e%2F59baba78459...dhoc-a.tif]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F62%2F79%2F6521a4bd495...Fthumb.jpg]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F50%2Fca%2Fda6f038a4d9...humb-1.jpg]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F06%2F53%2F0757ee53470...humb-5.jpg]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F2a%2F5e%2F5808086c40b...dhoc-a.tif]
Hillary's Doctor Says!

Hillary’s Doctor Report:Hillary ██████ is ███ ███████ ██ fine █████████ ██ ██████ ███ she  █████ ███████ ████ does ██████not ████ fall ███down█████ █████ ███much █████ now. 

~Dr. Parkinson
Ok, Ok, Ok I'll Say It!
Hey, I was deplorable before deplorable was cool.

TRUMP 2016!!!
(09-16-2016, 07:43 AM)guohua Wrote: Ok, Ok, Ok I'll Say It!

TRUMP 2016!!!

LMAO!!
You and me both minusculebiggrin

We can be deplorable together minusculebeercheers

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(09-16-2016, 09:48 PM)senona Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:43 AM)guohua Wrote: Ok, Ok, Ok I'll Say It!

TRUMP 2016!!!

LMAO!!
You and me both minusculebiggrin

We can be deplorable together minusculebeercheers
Yes, We're Proud To Be!
[Image: 38769C2300000578-3793718-image-a-3_1474068209967.jpg] [Image: 38768B4400000578-3793718-image-a-1_1474068199674.jpg]  GiantThumbsUp