Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine uhh WHAT
Brick 
Fumbling Biden talks to U.S. Troops in Poland and actually previewed what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine roflmao.

Total insane.

Now People will automatically think U.S. Troops are going into Ukraine to fight Russia !!

Horrible nightmare as he also promised not to send Troops to Ukraine roflmao

Maybe he is talking about some American Troops being part of a NATO ground force?

[Image: Zophy-Smoke1.gif]

Quote: 
Link->  Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine ‘When You’re There’

President Joe Biden stumbled in a speech to American troops stationed in Poland on Friday, previewing what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine.

“You’re going to see, when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re going to see women, young people, standing in front of a damn tank just saying, ‘I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground,'” Biden said. “They’re incredible.”

The president spoke to a small group of soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division stationed in the Polish city of Rzeszow.

Biden repeatedly spoke about Ukraine to the troops, telling them they were there to support the Ukrainian people, even though he has repeatedly promised not to send American troops into the country.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcHxGyd...E24English<br />[/video]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
That particular slip of the tongue does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Current status:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11032]

DEFCON Levels

Reports of Russia issuing antidote to chemical warfare to soldiers in preparation for chemical attack in Ukraine.

Assume it's BS, but given the deluge of all this propaganda rhetoric might spark the fuse to far worse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-26-2022, 03:51 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Current status:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11032]

DEFCON Levels

Reports of Russia issuing antidote to chemical warfare to soldiers in preparation for chemical attack in Ukraine.

Assume it's BS, but given the deluge of all this propaganda rhetoric might spark the fuse to far worse.

Buttering up for the false flags the U.S. officials have been subliminally threatening to do  tinycool
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(03-25-2022, 10:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Fumbling Biden talks to U.S. Troops in Poland and actually previewed what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine roflmao.

Total insane.

Now People will automatically think U.S. Troops are going into Ukraine to fight Russia !!

Maybe he is talking about some American Troops being part of a NATO ground force?

Quote: 
Link->  Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine ‘When You’re There’

President Joe Biden stumbled in a speech to American troops stationed in Poland on Friday, previewing what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine.

“You’re going to see, when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re going to see women, young people, standing in front of a damn tank just saying, ‘I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground,'” Biden said. “They’re incredible.”

The president spoke to a small group of soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division stationed in the Polish city of Rzeszow.

Biden repeatedly spoke about Ukraine to the troops, telling them they were there to support the Ukrainian people, even though he has repeatedly promised not to send American troops into the country.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcHxGyd...E24English<br />[/video]

They all look bored to death listening to that drivel. I had to stop listening after 4 minutes.  minusculebonker  How old is this plonker?
(03-26-2022, 03:11 PM)MissBeck Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 10:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Fumbling Biden talks to U.S. Troops in Poland and actually previewed what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine roflmao.

Total insane.

Quote: 

They all look bored to death listening to that drivel. I had to stop listening after 4 minutes.  minusculebonker  How old is this plonker?
Never been more proud to be an American citizen.?
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(03-26-2022, 03:46 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote:

Total insane.

Quote: 
Link->  Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine ‘When You’re

Not saying nothing. Have you seen the clown we have in the UK?   smallveryupset
(03-26-2022, 04:24 PM)MissBeck Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 03:46 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote:

Total insane.

Quote: 
Link->  Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine ‘When You’re

Not saying nothing. Have you seen the clown we have in the UK?   smallveryupset

I firmly believe all the leaders of the 'free world' are immature dolts! Blinded by their greed and power.
Everyday another example of idiocy by governments worldwide. Humanity has sunk to some low low levels in the past 100+ years. Much of it hidden but today it is on full display for anyone with a brain and pays attention.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY