Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are ORC's
What really are Odd Radio Circles (ORC) in space? 
Does anyone really know?
No, they are just guessing right now.

Astronomers have taken the clearest images yet of "odd radio circles" – mysterious radio waves a million light years across – and they all seem to have central galaxies containing active supermassive black holes.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-24-2022, 11:12 PM)guohua Wrote: What really are Odd Radio Circles (ORC) in space? 
Does anyone really know?
No, they are just guessing right now.

Astronomers have taken the clearest images yet of "odd radio circles" – mysterious radio waves a million light years across – and they all seem to have central galaxies containing active supermassive black holes.

I've never heard of ORCs! Thanks for teaching me something today! minusculebeercheers
I thought this was a Tolkien thread.

*stomps out*
(03-24-2022, 11:21 PM)Jinmi Wrote: I thought this was a Tolkien thread.

*stomps out*

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
I like his channel... A couple of months ago they lost their baby due to sudden infant syndrome death. Horrible for new parents.
Intergalactic means of travel.

Imagine a bumper car.  It moves because of energy derived from the electrical grid above and below the bumper car.

Vehicles harnessing radio wave energy use the waves as a conduit for travel.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-24-2022, 11:29 PM)727Sky Wrote: I like his channel... A couple of months ago they lost their baby due to sudden infant syndrome death. Horrible for new parents.

Yes, that is Very Sad.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]