Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Holographic Creation Story
A Holographic Creation Story and linking it to Plato's Cave analogy.

In the beginning the Gods (Elohim) created the heavens and the earth. The earth was unformed and moved into the void, darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of the God’s (The programmers) hovered over the surface of the water. Then the Gods said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

What you just read is a pre-holographic world before the 3rd dimensional heavens and the Earth came into being. This is when there was nothing, and what is the first thing that must be done to create a holograph, you need a light source, thus, "LET THERE BE LIGHT."

There had to be a light source to project the object in question, which were the heavens and the earth to enable it to become, and then removed from the void. Suddenly, the gods just became computer nerds. What is interesting here is that everyone assumes the light here is the sun, the sun of God. It is the light of the pre-sun. It is the light of the projector before the sun could even be witnessed. Let me explain. The source of light comes out of the invisible world or 4th dimension, or from the invisible world before material creation i.e. 3rd dimension. This was the initial light that had to be used to project a 3rd dimensional realm.

There had to be a source coming from another dimension to create the initial step for this holograph. Before this had been done, the original heavens and earth were just photographs, pictures, maybe even motion pictures, but they were in the void, i.e. higher dimensional, unseen worlds beyond time and space. No one could behold them yet in this realm; they were still in the production stage.

As an example, take a picture with a film camera. The picture that was taken is right now in the void because it cannot be seen, it is inside the camera. Once you remove the film, you can then produce the picture that was in the void. It is obvious our universe is a copy of something that exists in pure energy form, however what we are witnessing is simply a projection, with interactive holodeck principles. Now stay with me, a source of inner light had to be created to begin the projection sequence. Then the idea of space was designed so that the heavens and earth could be projected on to it, like a green screen that many movie studios use.

Thus the 2nd and 3rd day was all about the firmament of the heavens and the waters. Water makes a great reflection tool; thus, water was the tool for reflection but it was not actually water per say, it was an energy wave form which appeared like rippling flowing water. Basically, what this was, is energy waves being projected on the "green screen" called space-time, which then became the firmament of the heavens. Now what exactly is a firmament?

A firmament in its basic definition is a large surface that is positioned as an expanse of what we may call space. Something was being set up as a flat or round reflection surface at 360˚ in all directions to reflect a light source image. In this case, it is likened unto being inside a ball, and all the in-sides of the ball are the firmament of the heavens. We may call it a type a movie screen. Set designers for movies create images and place them on a green screen so they can project anything upon it, giving it the appearance of a three-dimensional realm without ever seeing the actual green screen.

Now that there is a foundation for the projection, called a firmament, including a, (let there be-) light source from within, to project on this massive green screen canvas i.e. SPACE - as the waters of the firmament, where these projected objects are placed upon. Then the next two days they had to create a source for the reflection on the green screen canvas to project our earth and all the planets and external bodies in the solar system as holographic frames. This is where the projection of earth first began and the dome was created called the atmosphere, and the seeds of all plants were planted and grew. This is your picture moving into the production stage before the projection.

Yet none of this could be viewed yet from the projection source, it was just the planning stage for the green screen. How do we know this, because without the sun nothing can grow, no plants would yield any measure of growth? The earth would still be barren. Why? Because it needs the projection source to make appear what is not yet there. So, all growth and yield of seed prior to them appearing were all pre-green screen productions, meaning they were the source that was being used to project from, but they had not yet been projected. It was not until the 4th day they could reveal the Sun, Moon and Stars as holographic projections. But notice, why put the sun, moon and stars together. What about the many orbital bodies in our solar system? How does the moon rank above great planets like Jupiter?

As we have already learned the moon is being used for a special purpose to control the functions of earth. Therefore, it gets the same notoriety or billing as does the sun. There is a duality in these first verses when it spoke of earth having been created and then it went into the void. What happened was, before the wars in our local universe took place. Earth was somewhere else in the holographic realm. But due to the wars and violence it was knocked out of its orbit as we have learned and then it was restored. The holograph had to be changed to re-create earth in another place. Thus, it went back into the void, meaning it went back into the production stage. Earth didn’t move into another part of the solar system it was simply removed from projection and re-placed via the new projection, where it is now.

This is understood when it said, Earth became without form and moved into the void. This is a second occurrence.

The words, became without form, reveals it was already created and then something tragic happened. And then it was recreated and this is where we are being brought up to the point in time when all things were restored. And then the 5th day the sea and land and bird creatures can now come into view because the holograph is now working. Before the actual sun was placed into the sky all there was is a green screen canvas called the firmament.

Thus, all creation does not come externally it is coming from internal awareness that is being projected from within the biological computerized brain. “Hold on for a second, if the light is internal then how can the sun be the projector?” The internal light as it is turned on, will also project itself as the source externally. Humans would need to be built into the system as avatar programs as the mirrors, so they can finalize the result of the light from within them, which when projected they would see it as the sun externally. But it is the sunlight shining internally that is now being seen externally via the projection through the eyes.

So, on the 6th day a computer program was made to benefit from all this creation. It was called the Human. Now the mirror within the eyes were now set where these things could be experienced so it would appear that it was external. The mirror itself or the eyes must not look at the projection source, i.e. sun. If both the source and the projection meet; the mirror is damaged, and poof it all vanishes. This means don’t stare at the sun.

And the 7th day revealed it all, Saturnalia or Sabbath day was the worship of the moon as Diabolis or also known as Satan. And the moon was always called the God, SIN from the past. And what really is sin? Simulation Interactive Network! The Artificial Reality! Everything in the solar system is a three-dimensional holographic projection made visible by the eyes. Beyond the solar system, it becomes a two-dimensional screen like a movie screen. It is no different than being in a 360˚ planetarium watching a movie.

Therefore, the sun is a holographic projector creating the illusion of matter in space as the heavens and the earth, via the green screen templates. The human body is part of the program as also being a holograph so it can interact within this strange holodeck. Everything that is within our solar system is a holographic portrayal of what the fallen angels want us to see and believe, the ones that created this whole operation. If you attempt to travel through the entire solar system, you would come to its edge and simply hit a corridor or wall, and would be unable to move forward. You would in fact hit the void, where the three-dimensional projection ends and the two dimensional begins. You would run into the green screen. And that is the story of the holographic sun projector.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

@"EndtheMadnessNow" 
Very good, That is very interesting.
The first I have heard of this, Thank You.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: 

Holographic principle

Some physicists believe we're living in a giant hologram — and it's not that far-fetched

Quote:The idea isn't that the universe is some sort of fake simulation out of The Matrix, but rather that even though we appear to live in a three-dimensional universe, it might only have two dimensions. It's called the holographic principle.
The thinking goes like this: Some distant two-dimensional surface contains all the data needed to fully describe our world — and much like in a hologram, this data is projected to appear in three dimensions. Like the characters on a TV screen, we live on a flat surface that happens to look like it has depth.
It might sound absurd. But when physicists assume it's true in their calculations, all sorts of big physics problems — such as the nature of black holes and the reconciling of gravity and quantum mechanics — become much simpler to solve. In short, the laws of physics seem to make more sense when written in two dimensions than in three.
"It's not considered some wild speculation among most theoretical physicists," says Leonard Susskind, the Stanford physicist who first formally defined the idea decades ago. "It's become a working, everyday tool to solve problems in physics."

Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

Could Our Universe Be 2-Dimensional? Black Holes Offer A Clue

Symmetries Reveal Clues About the Holographic Universe Physicists have been busy exploring how our universe might emerge like a hologram out of a two-dimensional sheet. New clues have come from the symmetries found on an infinitely distant “celestial sphere.” 

[Image: Holography_2880x1620_Lede.jpg]
Researchers have long studied how gravity might emerge from a two-dimensional surface in hyperbolic spaces such as this one. In our own universe, the surface would be infinitely far away.

Personal Disclosure: Here are my thoughts on a flat 2d holographic reality ...

Flat Earth Theory (by Bloodstained)

(03-17-2022, 03:59 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: The answers that I'd give you would totally depend and hinge upon a few certain factors ok.

1stly] Is this about facts or about faith eh? (I strongly suggest that you pick a side now and that we don't mix the two things up together as they tend to be very explosive when combined.)

2ndly] FROM A FAITH BASED PERSPECTIVE The theory goes like this in a simplified summary. The Flat Earth is all about what the bible says about our world etc. and therefor Atheists use false satanic factual sounding pseudoscience(*** see below ***)  to undermine peoples faith in God and his bible by trying to portray the world as a globe aka oblate spheroid or simply a 3D ball shape, as doing so denies Gods existence! However, they conveniently forget that all a ball earth proves that this reality is fallen and therefor Satan exists and correspondingly God therefor also exists so there is no escaping that end station of the train of logic.

3rdly] FROM A FACTS BASED PERSPECTIVE The theory goes like this in a simplified summary. The Facts that the earths shadow during Luna eclipses is round and that the sunrises in the east and sets in the west and that ships and planes both disappear below the horizon, when at great distances from the viewer, compared to sea level etc. ALL combine as a set of convincing cherry-picked and selected individual facts whose collective logic leads one to KNOW that the earth is a globe, oblate spheroid and or ball shape. Now Facts destroy faith as facts do not require belief to work and they work most of the time and space, hence I do NOT believe in Facts at all! I either KNOW a Fact or I don't. This frees me up to believe in whatever I want to believe in.

4th And finally *** from above ***] FROM A FACTS AND FAITH MIXED BAG PERSPECTIVE (WARNING EXPLOSIVE INFO!) The theory goes like this in a simplified summary. The science,in the form of holographic principle, says that there is no such dimensional axis known as UP/DOWN and that ...

Quote:The idea isn't that the universe is some sort of fake simulation out of The Matrix, but rather that even though we appear to live in a three-dimensional universe, it might only have two dimensions. It's called the holographic principle.
The thinking goes like this: Some distant two-dimensional surface contains all the data needed to fully describe our world — and much like in a hologram, this data is projected to appear in three dimensions. Like the characters on a TV screen, we live on a flat surface that happens to look like it has depth.
It might sound absurd. But when physicists assume it's true in their calculations, all sorts of big physics problems — such as the nature of black holes and the reconciling of gravity and quantum mechanics — become much simpler to solve. In short, the laws of physics seem to make more sense when written in two dimensions than in three.
"It's not considered some wild speculation among most theoretical physicists," says Leonard Susskind, the Stanford physicist who first formally defined the idea decades ago. "It's become a working, everyday tool to solve problems in physics."

Holographic Principle wiki

Therefore hills, mountains and valleys etc all don't really exist and the only they appear like that is because Satan has poorly origami 3d folded our 2d earth surface flat land to appear 3 dimensional oblate spheroid globe ball. That its not a perfect ORB and has hills, mountains and valleys prove that its a poor satanic demonic folding job because we can see the pleats of flat time (The Universe Is Flat — Now What?) and space in those formations. Hence from a proper scientific point of view God exists because reality doesn't contradict the bible when viewed properly and from the right place and direction etc.

Personal Disclosure: So one must face and possess either full faith or be deceived by antifactual pseudoscience falsehoods whilst trying to positively discern and determine the real facts out for ourselves.

Here is the problem ... science states that homo sapiens sensory nervous system is faulty and simple optical illusions and magic tricks and mirages prove that fact, hence we can not rely on them at all and therefore in Quantum physics: our study suggests objective reality doesn’t exist.

Objective Reality Doesn't Exist, Quantum Experiment Shows

Odds on that God exists, says scientist

Quote:A scientist has calculated that there is a 67% chance that God exists.
Dr Stephen Unwin has used a 200-year-old formula to calculate the probability of the existence of an omnipotent being. Bayes' Theory is usually used to work out the likelihood of events, such as nuclear power failure, by balancing the various factors that could affect a situation.

The Manchester University graduate, who now works as a risk assessor in Ohio, said the theory starts from the assumption that God has a 50/50 chance of existing, and then factors in the evidence both for and against the notion of a higher being.
Factors that were considered included recognition of goodness, which Dr Unwin said makes the existence of God more likely, countered by things like the existence of natural evil - including earthquakes and cancer.
The unusual workings - which even take into account the existence of miracles - are set out in his new book, which includes a spreadsheet of the data used so that anyone can make the calculation themselves should they doubt its validity. The book, The Probability of God: A simple calculation that proves the ultimate truth, will be published later this month.
Dr Unwin said he was interested in bridging the gap between science and religion. He argues that rather than being a theological issue, the question of God's existence is simply a matter of statistics.

Pascal's wager wiki

Quote:Pascal's wager is a philosophical argument presented by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, theologian, mathematician, and physicist, Blaise Pascal (1623–1662).[1] It posits that human beings wager with their lives that God either exists or does not.

Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas if God does exist, he stands to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (an eternity in Hell).

[Image: Pascal%27s%20Wager.gif]

[Image: 35fda785c40897d47ac210251923f9df.jpeg]

I hope that has dispelled the myths about flat earth for you @Bloodstained !
minusculebeercheers

Solipsism

Quote:Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ ([Image: 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png]listen); from Latin solus 'alone', and ipse 'self')[1] is the philosophical idea that only one's mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind.

James Moriarty (hologram) 

Quote:"You – or someone – asked your computer to program a nefarious fictional character from nineteenth century London – and that is how I arrived... but I am no longer that creation. I am no longer that character, I have changed. I am alive – I am aware of my own consciousness."

– James Moriarty, 2365 ("Elementary, Dear Data")

Ship in a Bottle (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

The Egg By: Andy Weir

I hope this all makes connected logical sense ok?

Are we God yet?

SUMMARY: God and SATAN exist, reality is a holographic [aka flat] simulation, only you exist, therefor you MUST logically BE GOD AND SATAN!

Thats incompatible and hence reality is fallen and we must choose ONE attitude only, towards or away from God, to fully get to heaven or hell.

Take your pick as life is what you make of it.

Behold ... Here is the face of God ok ...
[Image: 994890712c41a370aa5450dcde702782_w200.gif]

Deducing the IQ level of the Original and Prime Universal Observer! Just how smart are/were they?

I could go on and on about the fractal nature of holograms and hence reality but will just instead close out with the equation God used to create everything from nothing ...

0% NOT= 100%

minusculebeercheers

TL:DR - ...

OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Urrggh! Too early in the morning! My brain is melting!

If we're living in a simulation, why is it so crappy? Why didn't we get any cool stuff like superpowers, magic or dragons? I want a refund!
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
@OmegaLogos

Whew!! I'm gonna need another cup of java before hopping back on the ride.  tinycool

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(03-24-2022, 09:18 AM)WonderCow Wrote: Urrggh! Too early in the morning! My brain is melting!

If we're living in a simulation, why is it so crappy? Why didn't we get any cool stuff like superpowers, magic or dragons? I want a refund!

You Are Exactly Correct, I'm behind you in the Refund Line,,, is this customer service?  tinyhuh
(03-24-2022, 07:05 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: @OmegaLogos

Whew!! I'm gonna need another cup of java before hopping back on the ride.  tinycool

YOU really think just 1 cup will do, this is @"OmegaLogos" reply, maybe you should just brew another Pot ,,, Oh, and grab that bottle of Jack Daniels, you'll need it.  minusculebeercheers
(03-24-2022, 08:25 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: 

Holographic principle

Some physicists believe we're living in a giant hologram — and it's not that far-fetched

Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

Could Our Universe Be 2-Dimensional? Black Holes Offer A Clue

Symmetries Reveal Clues About the Holographic Universe Physicists have been busy exploring how our universe might emerge like a hologram out of a two-dimensional sheet. New clues have come from the symmetries found on an infinitely distant “celestial sphere.” 

[Image: Holography_2880x1620_Lede.jpg]
Researchers have long studied how gravity might emerge from a two-dimensional surface in hyperbolic spaces such as this one. In our own universe, the surface would be infinitely far away.

Personal Disclosure: Here are my thoughts on a flat 2d holographic reality ...

Flat Earth Theory (by Bloodstained)

(03-17-2022, 03:59 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: The answers that I'd give you would totally depend and hinge upon a few certain factors ok.

1stly] Is this about facts or about faith eh? (I strongly suggest that you pick a side now and that we don't mix the two things up together as they tend to be very explosive when combined.)

2ndly] FROM A FAITH BASED PERSPECTIVE The theory goes like this in a simplified summary. The Flat Earth is all about what the bible says about our world etc. and therefor Atheists use false satanic factual sounding pseudoscience(*** see below ***)  to undermine peoples faith in God and his bible by trying to portray the world as a globe aka oblate spheroid or simply a 3D ball shape, as doing so denies Gods existence! However, they conveniently forget that all a ball earth proves that this reality is fallen and therefor Satan exists and correspondingly God therefor also exists so there is no escaping that end station of the train of logic.

3rdly] FROM A FACTS BASED PERSPECTIVE The theory goes like this in a simplified summary. The Facts that the earths shadow during Luna eclipses is round and that the sunrises in the east and sets in the west and that ships and planes both disappear below the horizon, when at great distances from the viewer, compared to sea level etc. ALL combine as a set of convincing cherry-picked and selected individual facts whose collective logic leads one to KNOW that the earth is a globe, oblate spheroid and or ball shape. Now Facts destroy faith as facts do not require belief to work and they work most of the time and space, hence I do NOT believe in Facts at all! I either KNOW a Fact or I don't. This frees me up to believe in whatever I want to believe in.

4th And finally *** from above ***] FROM A FACTS AND FAITH MIXED BAG PERSPECTIVE (WARNING EXPLOSIVE INFO!) The theory goes like this in a simplified summary. The science,in the form of holographic principle, says that there is no such dimensional axis known as UP/DOWN and that ...

Holographic Principle wiki

Therefore hills, mountains and valleys etc all don't really exist and the only they appear like that is because Satan has poorly origami 3d folded our 2d earth surface flat land to appear 3 dimensional oblate spheroid globe ball. That its not a perfect ORB and has hills, mountains and valleys prove that its a poor satanic demonic folding job because we can see the pleats of flat time (The Universe Is Flat — Now What?) and space in those formations. Hence from a proper scientific point of view God exists because reality doesn't contradict the bible when viewed properly and from the right place and direction etc.

Personal Disclosure: So one must face and possess either full faith or be deceived by antifactual pseudoscience falsehoods whilst trying to positively discern and determine the real facts out for ourselves.

Here is the problem ... science states that homo sapiens sensory nervous system is faulty and simple optical illusions and magic tricks and mirages prove that fact, hence we can not rely on them at all and therefore in Quantum physics: our study suggests objective reality doesn’t exist.

Objective Reality Doesn't Exist, Quantum Experiment Shows

Odds on that God exists, says scientist

Quote:A scientist has calculated that there is a 67% chance that God exists.
Dr Stephen Unwin has used a 200-year-old formula to calculate the probability of the existence of an omnipotent being. Bayes' Theory is usually used to work out the likelihood of events, such as nuclear power failure, by balancing the various factors that could affect a situation.

The Manchester University graduate, who now works as a risk assessor in Ohio, said the theory starts from the assumption that God has a 50/50 chance of existing, and then factors in the evidence both for and against the notion of a higher being.
Factors that were considered included recognition of goodness, which Dr Unwin said makes the existence of God more likely, countered by things like the existence of natural evil - including earthquakes and cancer.
The unusual workings - which even take into account the existence of miracles - are set out in his new book, which includes a spreadsheet of the data used so that anyone can make the calculation themselves should they doubt its validity. The book, The Probability of God: A simple calculation that proves the ultimate truth, will be published later this month.
Dr Unwin said he was interested in bridging the gap between science and religion. He argues that rather than being a theological issue, the question of God's existence is simply a matter of statistics.

Pascal's wager wiki

Quote:Pascal's wager is a philosophical argument presented by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, theologian, mathematician, and physicist, Blaise Pascal (1623–1662).[1] It posits that human beings wager with their lives that God either exists or does not.

Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas if God does exist, he stands to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (an eternity in Hell).

[Image: Pascal%27s%20Wager.gif]

[Image: 35fda785c40897d47ac210251923f9df.jpeg]

I hope that has dispelled the myths about flat earth for you @Bloodstained !
minusculebeercheers

Solipsism

Quote:Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ ([Image: 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png]listen); from Latin solus 'alone', and ipse 'self')[1] is the philosophical idea that only one's mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind.

James Moriarty (hologram) 

Quote:"You – or someone – asked your computer to program a nefarious fictional character from nineteenth century London – and that is how I arrived... but I am no longer that creation. I am no longer that character, I have changed. I am alive – I am aware of my own consciousness."

– James Moriarty, 2365 ("Elementary, Dear Data")

Ship in a Bottle (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

The Egg By: Andy Weir

I hope this all makes connected logical sense ok?

Are we God yet?

SUMMARY: God and SATAN exist, reality is a holographic [aka flat] simulation, only you exist, therefor you MUST logically BE GOD AND SATAN!

Thats incompatible and hence reality is fallen and we must choose ONE attitude only, towards or away from God, to fully get to heaven or hell.

Take your pick as life is what you make of it.

Behold ... Here is the face of God ok ...
[Image: 994890712c41a370aa5450dcde702782_w200.gif]

Deducing the IQ level of the Original and Prime Universal Observer! Just how smart are/were they?

I could go on and on about the fractal nature of holograms and hence reality but will just instead close out with the equation God used to create everything from nothing ...

0% NOT= 100%

minusculebeercheers

TL:DR - ...

When I had my first legitimate acid trip, I realized that there is a hell and it's terrifying.
(03-24-2022, 07:28 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 07:05 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: @OmegaLogos

YOU really think just 1 cup will do, this is @"OmegaLogos" reply, maybe you should just brew another Pot ,,, Oh, and grab that bottle of Jack Daniels, you'll need it.  minusculebeercheers

LOL. Hey now, I've just started learning about this character. A 16oz cup of Hawaiian Kona should do the trick. Maybe. Might need a bigger brain drive.

Upgrading now...

[Image: 8K4QYqz.jpg]