Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coincidence? Or Demonstration of Propaganda?
So... there seems to be some sort of correlation between vaccine acceptance and going hard on Russia? I am guessing not. 

Rather I think it demonstrates the vaccine and anti-Russia propaganda are both messages from the same location intended for the same audience. Next week, if we are being sold on the evils of pastrami, there would be a strong correlation between those wanting to go hard on Russia and pastrami haters. 

[Image: 20220318slide05.png]
Here is the link: https://www.ekospolitics.com/index.php/2...cceptance/
(03-22-2022, 08:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: So... there seems to be some sort of correlation between vaccine acceptance and going hard on Russia? I am guessing not. 

Rather I think it demonstrates the vaccine and anti-Russia propaganda are both messages from the same location intended for the same audience. Next week, if we are being sold on the evils of pastrami, there would be a strong correlation between those wanting to go hard on Russia and pastrami haters. 

Why would anyone even make that kind of poll, smell biased from start tinywondering 

Yeeh agree, this is why i stay away from all poll`s . They will have hard time even contact me ......i wont answer phone when they call tinycool
Well said.
It reminds me of the meme where all the normies had BLM logos and said BLACK LIVES MATTER! In unison. Then in the next panel they all had QR code tattoos , masks, and needles stuck in their bodies and said something like FLATTEN THE CURVE!  THen the last panel was all of them this time with Ukraine flags on their foreheads screaming I STAND WITH UKRAINE!

The blind following and groupthink is just the symptom; no critical thinking.  The cause is stupidity and fear.
(03-22-2022, 08:48 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 08:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: So... there seems to be some sort of correlation between vaccine acceptance and going hard on Russia? I am guessing not. 

Why would anyone even make that kind of poll, smell biased from start tinywondering 

Yeeh agree, this is why i stay away from all poll`s . They will have hard time even contact me ......i wont answer phone when they call tinycool

All polls are biased, that is the nature of a poll. They try to determine trends. But I see what you are getting at. 

You are smart not to answer the phone when they call.
(03-22-2022, 08:56 PM)chris_stibrany Wrote: Well said.
It reminds me of the meme where all the normies had BLM logos and said BLACK LIVES MATTER! In unison. Then in the next panel they all had QR code tattoos , masks, and needles stuck in their bodies and said something like FLATTEN THE CURVE!  THen the last panel was all of them this time with Ukraine flags on their foreheads screaming I STAND WITH UKRAINE!

The blind following and groupthink is just the symptom; no critical thinking.  The cause is stupidity and fear.

It seemed that way to me too. Why would those two groups of questions line up strongly?