Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To the Return of ATS
To the return of our Big Sister Site, Congratulations you are back and in apparent good Health.
There are No Hard Feeling from us to you.
[Image: jonah-hill-yay.gif] We are really excited you're back, yes honestly. [Image: dance-party.gif]
[Image: party-time-dance-moves.gif][Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4758l3yww954h3px2d4b...y.gif&ct=g]

Enjoy your return to the Living ATS [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47viuwl4j8w1eg70wgq0...y.gif&ct=g] for as long as it last. [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s13lusd8il10s8iuza...y.gif&ct=g]
If you need Help Keeping your Bills Paid,,,, Just ask, I sure we have some experts here.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
smalllol Giantlaughingatyou

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I for one will be visiting both sites from now on  minusculebeercheers
(03-22-2022, 05:25 AM)guohua Wrote: To the return of our Big Sister Site, Congratulations you are back and in apparent good Health.
There are No Hard Feeling from us to you.
[Image: jonah-hill-yay.gif] We are really excited you're back, yes honestly. [Image: dance-party.gif]
[Image: party-time-dance-moves.gif][Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4758l3yww954h3px2d4b...y.gif&ct=g]

Enjoy your return to the Living ATS [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47viuwl4j8w1eg70wgq0...y.gif&ct=g] for as long as it last. [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s13lusd8il10s8iuza...y.gif&ct=g]
If you need Help Keeping your Bills Paid,,,, Just ask, I sure we have some experts here.
I plan on sticking around :) enjoying the site.
(03-22-2022, 07:28 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I for one will be visiting both sites from now on  minusculebeercheers

Same for me!
Oh, this may make your head spin. Some of them claiming to be hacked and it wasn't them. LMAO ! 

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1307709/pg1
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(03-22-2022, 08:40 AM)kdog Wrote: Oh, this may make your head spin. Some of them claiming to be hacked and it wasn't them. LMAO ! 

Comedy gold! I love it!  tinylaughing
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(03-22-2022, 08:40 AM)kdog Wrote: Oh, this may make your head spin. Some of them claiming to be hacked and it wasn't them. LMAO ! 

If it's about my comment "Dude I saw someone with my avatar on RN3 and your name too, check it out"....

I sent that same comment to that same member here but with "ATS" instead of RN3 in the text ;)
cheers Myke lol
As a refugee from ATS I'd just like to say thanks for having us here. I for one will remain a member and keep logging in to both sites. It was also nice to venture forth as I've only ever been a one forum guy and this recent kerfuffle expanded my horizons. Out of all the alternatives I visited this one is the best. Thanks again!
I've been so busy with life offline that I've been rather absent from most social media and forums. I'd like to be able to be more present both here and ATS.

I may not be able to contribute much in the way of new threads, but I do enjoy having conversations with everyone here and there.

I am pretty active in politics mostly local and state level, but I do often nteract with some national level players and people in other states.

Other than that if anyone is ever interested in talking about automation, robotics, industrial programming, etc. I'm good for that as well.

And many other things.
Just wanted to thank the Admins and members who welcomed all of us, that was appreciated. I'll probably stick around and post here, particularly since you have the more evil versions of my ATS pals posting on the site.
Highly paid shill
I'm sticking around here too. I really like the atmosphere and the personalities.

Tough to post regularly on weekdays because of work, so most of my activity will be

on weekends, but it looks like you're stuck with me and a few other's.

tinyangry
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
To @AugustusMasonicus and @Wizzz

Thanks for the compliments and we're always here!
tinybiggrin minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Must have been close to twenty years on ATS, and I’m deleting them from favourites 

Came here and was warmly welcomed, an awesome avatar given to me instantly and board is easy to use with no instruction manuals needed to upload images 

Thank you
(03-22-2022, 01:36 PM)NoAngels Wrote: Must have been close to twenty years on ATS, and I’m deleting them from favourites 

Came here and was warmly welcomed, an awesome avatar given to me instantly and board is easy to use with no instruction manuals needed to upload images 

Thank you

Cheers! (I'm quietly trying to type a tale about my local coat of arms and a mysteries dragon, at the moment
and I hope it brings some interest!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Sweet, I look forward to it
(03-22-2022, 09:39 AM)TDDA Wrote:

If it's about my comment "Dude I saw someone with my avatar on RN3 and your name too, check it out"....

I sent that same comment to that same member here but with "ATS" instead of RN3 in the text ;)
cheers Myke lol

Lmao.

Yes, we did that  tinylaughing

Was funny AF too. A few of them still running around thinking Myke was hacked ERMERGERD....rofl

I'm sticking around here.

smallawesome

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

I've been reading ATS for at least 7 or 8 years but I haven't contributed even though I would have liked to. I'm web-shy (ATS and RN3 are the only websites I visit that have any kind of social interaction, besides e-mail).
Joining RN3 has actually inspired me to speak up, I think the perceived loss of ATS put things into perspective for me. I might post on there every now and again!

I have to add though I prefer the layout of RN3, it's got a really easy to use feel to it.
Meh, at this point I'm just going to start archiving and waiting for it to finally die.
It's apparent that a few have found a site worth their time and effort. Frankly for the most part, RN3 is under the radar except it seems for the astute surfing searchers. Then as far as Above Top Secret populace goes... we need no introduction. There is a certain mindset we have somewhat adopted in our own way. "Deny ignorance" the ATS logo..... but really that falls into the human condition of most all people. We welcome all, yes,.... if your at least civil. Sure you can throw a tirade here, it's allowed, but I think along with a great many members, you will be hard pressed to find the need. We're all the things other sites are not. Miss Guohua is ..........way mellow, and a keen listener as well as our BOSS here on RN3. And.......we LIKE IT.
We hope in the coming months our new members will carve out their own niche...... there are virtually no limits, just speak as you would if you with your family members at a reunion or holiday......that's all....... be civil.
Another bonus as of late with the influx of members........ LOTS OF NEW CONTENT........  bring it ! Mysteroso, political, astronomical, UFO's and the like, etc, etc...If it caught your eye, it's likely it will catch ours too. For me..... I see alot of neat old friend/combattants from my once old'home ATS.  It's not us or them, it's another platform to entice, illuminate, and bring unexplained wonders.