Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHO IS HE?
That's a Good Question, he seems to have just Sprung Up during hillary's Coughing Fits.
Quote:Wow! Hillary’s Mysterious Handler Pops Up on Plane During Coughing Fit
Yes he did!
Quote:The man is dressed like a secret service agent but his actions prove otherwise.

In a recent campaign stop in a Union Hall in front of a sparse crowd, at about the time when some liberal protesters began to protest, Hillary Clinton suddenly froze. She looked dazed and lost.  Seeing this, a group of men rushed to assist the candidate on the stage.  One man however gently pats the candidate’s back and then says, “Keep Talking

An expert on Secret Service tactics told TGP Secret Service agents would not touch a candidate in the manner that this individual did and especially Hillary Clinton.  It has been widely reported on Hillary’s disdain for the agents who work to protect her. The man who touches Hillary may be a member of Hillary’s close staff – but he is NOT a Secret Service agent.

Mike Cernovich pointed out earlier that Hillary’s handler carries what looks like a Diazepam pen.
Yes it does,,,, Look!
[Image: hillary-handler-diazepam-575x816.jpg]
Quote:Hillary’s mysterious handler disappeared from the campaign trail in mid-August after several reports were written about his strange appearances on the campaign trail.
Hillary also cut down on her appearances at the same time.
On Monday Hillary Clinton suffered another severe coughing spat on her plane and later during a speech in Cleveland.
Source
This is what Read Read About Diazepam.
Diazepam is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). It affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with anxiety.

Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Diazepam is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
She is a sick lying crook.. I used to play golf with a S.S. agent who worked the Clinton white house before he retired... She is a 100% certified LOONEY BITCH !.
(09-07-2016, 07:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: She is a sick lying crook.. I used to play golf with a S.S. agent who worked the Clinton white house before he retired... She is a 100% certified LOONEY BITCH !.

Never Truer Words Have Been Spoken.
My husband knew a few S.S. guys and gals That Hated Their Detail With Her, They'd burn up all their Paid Sick Days to saty away as much as possible.
She would go into these Raving Rants and Scream and Yell they said and she'd lie about everything and accuse her staff of lying.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 16f8819b220e5201182ef04cb522173b.jpg]
(09-07-2016, 07:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: She is a sick lying crook.. I used to play golf with a S.S. agent who worked the Clinton white house
before he retired... She is a 100% certified LOONEY BITCH !.

But imagine what certain parties could get away with such a crazy person on watch!
In the normal world, she would eventually be held accountable for any undesirable
acts and if the system was adhered to, end-up like her so-called husband did.

I'm starting to think it isn't her who's driving this machine of hidden sleaze and
overseas corruption, but maybe others who are still in the shadows.

The murders, the clandestine communications, the lies and and the lack of holding
her accountable for her deceit and possible treason by agencies created to monitor
such crimes... if it was me, I'd be pondering why and how I can get away with all
this terrible deceit and remain unstained.

Then I'd be waiting for the next shoe to drop, the one just before the world explodes
and somehow my finger-print is on the button.

I mean think about this, the article kindly attached by Guohua was posted on August
4th, 2016. This woman is running for the position of leader of the most powerful nation
in the world, yet the venue she attends is merely this...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]

It's a small gathering -to say the least, at a time when the US people and television networks
would expect thousands of campaigners to fill an auditorium that would rival a Superbowl.

It's alleged that some Trump supporters infiltrated the meeting and it could be argued that
this unnerved her, but considering this woman may be the next President of The United States,
it's a non-Secret Service man who arrives first and calms her at the podium.
I would certainly be questioning the security arrangements!

And once more, the mainstream media ignore it's possible meanings.
There's a power here, but it isn't in the hands of this grouchy, doddering witch!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here's a view that has some merit...
Can anyone zoom in, or get more information off his ID badge?  Maybe if we had a name, we could start digging.

BTW, The thought of her in the white house, along with her husband, scares me to death.
(09-09-2016, 02:18 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Can anyone zoom in, or get more information off his ID badge?  Maybe if we had a name, we could start digging.

BTW, The thought of her in the white house, along with her husband, scares me to death.

Hi CM,
Here's a posted comment from the page Guohua linked -about who he may be.
(Second Comment)

'We think he is; Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D.

Dr. Okunola joins the prestigious Neurology group,
Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey, to
provide a variety of specialized care.

He specializes in epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology,
and sleep medicine.
Dr. Okunola completed medical school at Howard
University College of Medicine.

He stayed and completed his internship and neurology
residency at Howard University Hospital, Washington,
DC.

He received fellowship training in epilepsy and clinical
neurophysiology at Georgetown University Hospital,
Washington, DC. He also completed a sleep medicine...'
SOURCE:
I'd like to add this video, it's Very, Very Good and I think it'll convince any of you that need convincing.

Published on Sep 8, 2016

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Hillary Clinton's Parkinson's Disease is confirmed in this exclusive interview with the doctor who has now gone public. Dr. Ted Noel joins Gary Franchi to examine the facts of Hillary’s critical and debilitating medical crisis. Through Dr. Noel’s astute observations, and relying on over 30 years in the medical field, he has concluded that Hillary Clinton is exhibiting the classic signs that
[Image: 7313556f6ac957695ac82a6f401c168f.jpg] [Image: 0004l_-one-percent-candidate-a-st-ny-hil....jpg?w=640]
[Image: hclinton.png]
[Image: CaKTTc8WYAEbMom.jpg]
(09-09-2016, 02:18 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: BTW, The thought of her in the white house, along with her husband, scares me to death

We might as well say, Bill will be the first President to be in the Oval Office 3 terms, um I mean 3 times.....that is if Hillary wins.
Sure she would have the title, but we all know his hands will be in there too.

Hell, we heard about Hillary and her bitchy side way back when they were still in Arkansas.
(Along with Bill's womanizing, how he would get State Troopers to scope out chicks for him)

How Hillary 'pushed' Bill to run for president.
She already had political aspirations on her mind way back then. Heck earlier than that really.
Hillary is definitely one power hungry woman.
A hardcore D.C. player indeed!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

One of the tricks used in politics is to keep shovelling controversial comments in the hope
that the masses stay in the 'now' and don't string anything that is hypocritical, together.
For the Clintons, it seems this tactic is being seriously leaned on and you can smell the
sweat!

But if one thinks back to when Hillary's husband was President of The United States and
was the one person who was decided on being -not only the voice of his nation, but also
-it could be debated, the moral and virtuous symbol of the United States.

It's now shown that Bill Clinton's time in the White House was not the best due to the regime
of bullying, deliberate deceit, drug abuse and his urge to have sex with any female that
entered the Oval Office.

He denied the incident with Monica Lewinsky and then admitted it, causing the House
Judiciary Committee to seek impeachment.

(Wikipedia)
'...The Impeachment of Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was
initiated by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one
of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998.

The charges stemmed from his extramarital affair with former White House Intern
Monica Lewinsky and his testimony about the affair during a sexual harassment
lawsuit filed against him by Paula Jones.

He was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 11, 1999.
Two other impeachment articles – a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse
of power – failed in the House...'
SOURCE:

So how would you rate this behavior for a leader of a superpower...?
How would you rate this behavior of a husband and father?

As the ex-Secret Service man explains below, it was certain that Hillary knew of these
trysts and even though some could deem these marital concerns as private, when an
act of deceit is tolerated within a immediate relationship, one can also ponder what
other 'allowances' are allowed, especially when it involves the nation.

This couple have been connected with many-many immoral allegations and illegal
situations and in the world of politics, this would cripple anyone's political career at
the first fence.

But the establishment still won't throw her out of the boat.
Why...? Why endorse a person who seems to wallow in a a realm of chicanery and
is directly connected to accounts of skullduggery?

Of course, we could ask her husband, but I'd wager it would involve falsehoods and
groping.

'...In 1995, Lewinsky, a graduate of Lewis & Clark College, was hired to

work as an intern at the White House during Clinton's first term, and was
later an employee of the White House Office of Legislative Affairs.

While working at the White House she began a personal relationship with
Clinton, the details of which she later confided to her friend and Defense
Department co-worker Linda Tripp, who secretly recorded their telephone
conversations.

When Tripp discovered in January 1998 that Lewinsky had sworn an affidavit
in the Paula Jones case denying a relationship with Clinton, she delivered the
tapes to Kenneth Starr, the Independent Counsel who was investigating
Clinton on other matters, including the Whitewater scandal, the White House
FBI files controversy, and the White House travel office controversy.

During the grand jury testimony Clinton's responses were carefully worded, and
he argued, "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is," with regard to
the truthfulness of his statement that "there is not a sexual relationship,
an improper sexual relationship or any other kind of improper relationship."...'
SOURCE:

It's that moral stance I'm interested in. Kenneth Starr was ALREADY investigating
Hillary's husband and the voice of the Free World for other alleged indiscretions,
when another one came around the corner!

Her political position is to hint at a fair hand and have a firm grip on today's world
and yet, her history is littered with disgraceful behavior of her family and an even
more disgraceful view that this conduct should be ignored.