Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Swimmer in Tears ... Forced Out by Trans Swimmer
Linkage

Lovin' the pressure here.  Sooner or later, something's gonna give ... and Equal Rights has got 'Victim' written all over it.

Notice how carefully the outcome of a known equation is never directly addressed in any MSM article on the subject.  You've got to draw the conclusion yourself before anyone else is allowed to talk about it.  So ... here we go!!

If men can't compete in a woman's world ... why in the heck are women allowed to compete in the realms of men?

Quote:Natural-born women are finding their swimming careers dashed repeatedly as transgender University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas continues to tear through the competition at the NCAA championships.

Thomas’ competing necessarily means that a biological woman has lost her slot in the finals, and activist Savanah Hernandez recently found one such story when she interviewed a college swimmer outside Georgia Tech’s McAuley Aquatic Center, where this year’s NCAA championships are taking place.

Hernandez interviewed a swimmer from Virginia Tech who came right out and said that she saw a female swimmer break down in tears when she was knocked out of the competition by the biologically male Thomas.

The other hilarious take-away:  when they're talking about Lia, it's obvious to everyone all those 'other genders' are not to be addressed.  There's only biological male and biological female. HAHAHAHAHAHA
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
It's going to turn women's sports into a laughing stock, just as this guy should be a laughing stock - he couldn't even begin to compete as a "he", but as a "she" he becomes a rock star with his biological "he" muscles competing against she's? Gimme a break. If you ain't cut out for one thing, then search around for something you ARE cut out for - don't be the schoolyard bully trying to eat up all the smaller kids in order to validate your own insecurities.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: 276170066_347172664106890_76514754481974...e=6239CC09]
(03-19-2022, 12:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's going to turn women's sports into a laughing stock, just as this guy should be a laughing stock - he couldn't even begin to compete as a "he", but as a "she" he becomes a rock star with his biological "he" muscles competing against she's? Gimme a break. If you ain't cut out for one thing, then search around for something you ARE cut out for - don't be the schoolyard bully trying to eat up all the smaller kids in order to validate your own insecurities.

It is No Longer "Women's Sports" I think they gave out to many Participation Trophies in the new so-called education system so now everyone needs a Trophy and these He/She or She/He participant's need recognition because they can not Compete Against their own Gender. JMHO may the Roasting Begin!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-19-2022, 01:04 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 12:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's going to turn women's sports into a laughing stock, just as this guy should be a laughing stock - he couldn't even begin to compete as a "he", but as a "she" he becomes a rock star with his biological "he" muscles competing against she's? Gimme a break. If you ain't cut out for one thing, then search around for something you ARE cut out for - don't be the schoolyard bully trying to eat up all the smaller kids in order to validate your own insecurities.

It is No Longer "Women's Sports" I think they gave out to many Participation Trophies in the new so-called education system so now everyone needs a Trophy and these He/She or She/He participant's need recognition because they can not Compete Against their own Gender. JMHO may the Roasting Begin!

No flame thrower in my hands.  As long as it's one way or the other ... no hypocrisy ... who can complain?

Reality is, there are differences between men and women.  Reality is, some folks don't feel good in their very own skin.  Reality is, some people are just plain old chunks of turd and try to get a leg up on the world unfairly.

It's a fun subject to hash out though.  And, with all the new (old) faces showing up while the other site is off-line it might be fun to talk about it.
You better run!
(03-19-2022, 01:04 AM)guohua Wrote:

As my first official post here I’d like to take this opportunity  to say ? snarl I missed you ? and I was just reading about this before work today. I think they just need to make a trans league and get them out of men/woman sports.
(03-19-2022, 01:47 AM)Snarl Wrote: It's a fun subject to hash out though.  And, with all the new (old) faces showing up while the other site is off-line it might be fun to talk about it.

As long as the rampant and unchecked ignorant transphobia from the other place doesn't migrate here and we can discuss these things like open-minded adults, it might be fun?

I wrote a post about this offline yesterday but decided not to post it because I generally prefer the let sleeping dogs lie approach to this subject but since someone else brought it up, license has been granted.

This is a shining example of male arrogance, misogyny and a total failure of absurdist gender identity ideology and I am absolutely appalled and angry. With more than 70 anti-trans bills across the country this legislative session, this couldn’t have come at a worse time as it does nothing but reinforce the fact that biology matters and while it absolutely does, this subject can’t be discussed without a bit of nuance and a deeper understanding so bear with me as I try to add some of that.

As many here already know, as a person of trans experience myself, I am very much opposed to large parts of the current so called trans ideology being promoted by activists as generally speaking, it comes pretty close to nonsensical bullshit but like most things in today’s polarized root for the team world, most see this as a strictly black or white proposition without giving consideration to the afore mentioned nuance or a deeper examination of the whole trans in sports issue.

Understanding the strong emotion and controversy surrounding the subject of trans in general particularly when it comes to children and adolescents, I am reluctant to wade in on this with what many will think is just another crackpot opinion but as a former trans child and adolescent, I do have some insight into these matters as well as the cultural and societal implications of allowing males to complete in sex segregated female sports, why some have pushed for this and why outright bans may sound good in theory but aren’t without their drawbacks in some cases.

Which brings me to the point I have rallied about before: not all things trans are created equal as much as the TRAs (trans rights activists) would like them to be.

My stance on this is if a genuinely pre-transsexual male trans child, i.e a trans girl has undergone puberty suppression and has socially transitioned, there will be no physical advantages to speak of and to aid their social development, it is to their benefit to be as integrated as possible with their female peers including participating in girl’s sports etc. but admittedly, this is pretty rare. These kids deserve to live as much of a normal life as possible and excluding them because of their condition can have negative implications.

I will add in another fact that modern trans ideology strives to suppress… research has noted that genuinely gender dysphoric pre-transsexual children typically exhibit a clustering of unique physical traits not demonstrated in the also rans such as being slight of build, fine boned and neoteny, characteristics the 6’1” Lia Thomas doesn’t exhibit by any stretch of the imagination.

Furthermore, I feel if someone has ever participated on a boy’s sports team, they should be excluded from participating on a girl’s team regardless of testosterone levels or whatever and if they do, they should be excluded from the results or records.

In summary, I understand both sides of this issue and with the exceptions noted, think trans people have no place participating in sports where biological differences are a factor. I am a bigot.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(03-19-2022, 06:43 AM)Freija Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 01:47 AM)Snarl Wrote: It's a fun subject to hash out though.  And, with all the new (old) faces showing up while the other site is off-line it might be fun to talk about it.

As long as the rampant and unchecked ignorant transphobia from the other place doesn't migrate here and we can discuss these things like open-minded adults, it might be fun?

I wrote a post about this offline yesterday but decided not to post it because I generally prefer the let sleeping dogs lie approach to this subject but since someone else brought it up, license has been granted.

This is a shining example of male arrogance, misogyny and a total failure of absurdist gender identity ideology and I am absolutely appalled and angry. With more than 70 anti-trans bills across the country this legislative session, this couldn’t have come at a worse time as it does nothing but reinforce the fact that biology matters and while it absolutely does, this subject can’t be discussed without a bit of nuance and a deeper understanding so bear with me as I try to add some of that.

As many here already know, as a person of trans experience myself, I am very much opposed to large parts of the current so called trans ideology being promoted by activists as generally speaking, it comes pretty close to nonsensical bullshit but like most things in today’s polarized root for the team world, most see this as a strictly black or white proposition without giving consideration to the afore mentioned nuance or a deeper examination of the whole trans in sports issue.

Understanding the strong emotion and controversy surrounding the subject of trans in general particularly when it comes to children and adolescents, I am reluctant to wade in on this with what many will think is just another crackpot opinion but as a former trans child and adolescent, I do have some insight into these matters as well as the cultural and societal implications of allowing males to complete in sex segregated female sports, why some have pushed for this and why outright bans may sound good in theory but aren’t without their drawbacks in some cases.

Which brings me to the point I have rallied about before: not all things trans are created equal as much as the TRAs (trans rights activists) would like them to be.

My stance on this is if a genuinely pre-transsexual male trans child, i.e a trans girl has undergone puberty suppression and has socially transitioned, there will be no physical advantages to speak of and to aid their social development, it is to their benefit to be as integrated as possible with their female peers including participating in girl’s sports etc. but admittedly, this is pretty rare. These kids deserve to live as much of a normal life as possible and excluding them because of their condition can have negative implications.

I will add in another fact that modern trans ideology strives to suppress… research has noted that genuinely gender dysphoric pre-transsexual children typically exhibit a clustering of unique physical traits not demonstrated in the also rans such as being slight of build, fine boned and neoteny, characteristics the 6’1” Lia Thomas doesn’t exhibit by any stretch of the imagination.

Furthermore, I feel if someone has ever participated on a boy’s sports team, they should be excluded from participating on a girl’s team regardless of testosterone levels or whatever and if they do, they should be excluded from the results or records.

In summary, I understand both sides of this issue and with the exceptions noted, think trans people have no place participating in sports where biological differences are a factor. I am a bigot.

I'm sorry honey but you do know that my set of triple D implants hinder me from competing in mens arm wrestling and chili dog eating contests (due to sexual harrasment yaddy yaddy yadda) and prevent me from getting into my mens garb for roller derpy so obviously I need to go to where other people have tits because i want to win duh  minusculebeercheers
(03-19-2022, 06:43 AM)Freija Wrote: My stance on this is if a genuinely pre-transsexual male trans child, i.e a trans girl has undergone puberty suppression and has socially transitioned, there will be no physical advantages to speak of and to aid their social development, it is to their benefit to be as integrated as possible with their female peers including participating in girl’s sports etc. but admittedly, this is pretty rare. These kids deserve to live as much of a normal life as possible and excluding them because of their condition can have negative implications.

This. It's pretty much exactly my thoughts on the matter.

That Lia individual looks a lot like Jethrine Bodine, Jethro's twin sister on the Beverly hillbillies also played by Max Baer. Lia in no way resembles any of the trans girls I've ever seen, and @"Freija" has put her finger on the reasons why. Merely "feeling pretty" or wanting to compete against folks you can dominate rather than against folks you can't quite successfully compete with does not make a transwoman, in my book. There has to be more.

Just because one is weak in comparison with other males, that does not mean they make a fine candidate for female.

I cannot look at a picture of that individual and think, "yeah, might be a girl" because I se nothing feminine in the image at all Nothing. I've known GUYS who would stand a better chance of passing as women, and had no desire to. So I cannot think of Thomas as a girl, and it would be dishonest of me to refer to them as one, knowing there is nothing on this planet that could make me believe.

There are genuine trans women on Earth, and I personally believe that what Thomas is trying to do spits in the face of every one of them, and sets their cause back a century or more.

That can't be good for progress.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-19-2022, 08:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There are genuine trans women on Earth, and I personally believe that what Thomas is trying to do spits in the face of every one of them, and sets their cause back a century or more.

Well said and this is exactly why I am livid about this. Combined with the everything-under-the sun transgender umbrella, the non-binary whatevers and middle-aged men that suddenly decide they're really women all do genuine disservice to the truly transsexual and as I said in another post, we're damn tired of it.

Sit down, shut up and know your place. Thomas should be ashamed for the damage they're causing and ill will they are creating. It's outrageous.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(03-19-2022, 09:37 AM)Freija Wrote: Thomas should be ashamed for the damage they're causing and ill will they are creating. It's outrageous.

But ... but ... there is no shame anymore.  When that particular constraint is removed from both sides of the equation, Lia is a potential (if not to be expected) outcome.

The parallels between this case and the Kyle Rittenhouse shootings? Lia (I'm pretty sure) knew the attention s/he was gonna draw. Kyle (I'm pretty sure) knew he was going to kill some folks. And, (I'm pretty sure) both were free from the constraint of shame.  They did it.  They got away with it. Everyone can see the wrong in it ... doesn't matter what your base-beliefs happen to be ... (wrong is apparent). Because they 'got away with it' they've set examples for others.

Ladies and Gents: Welcome to the new norm.
You better run!
(03-19-2022, 09:37 AM)Freija Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 08:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There are genuine trans women on Earth, and I personally believe that what Thomas is trying to do spits in the face of every one of them, and sets their cause back a century or more.

Well said and this is exactly why I am livid about this. Combined with the everything-under-the sun transgender umbrella, the non-binary whatevers and middle-aged men that suddenly decide they're really women all do genuine disservice to the truly transsexual and as I said in another post, we're damn tired of it.

Sit down, shut up and know your place. Thomas should be ashamed for the damage they're causing and ill will they are creating. It's outrageous.

With all your Experience in Life and all the research you have done.
I Value YOUR Opinion because I You Have The Knowledge, Connections and Insight To That Community.
(03-19-2022, 09:37 AM)Freija Wrote: Thomas should be ashamed for the damage they're causing and ill will they are creating. It's outrageous.

Did you see he wound up throwing the Championship race ... dead last?
You better run!
(03-19-2022, 06:43 AM)Freija Wrote:

You're not a bigot at all. I am new here so I will explain where I come from, what shapes my opinion. 

First I can absolutely relate to someone that feels uncomfortable in their own body. I myself would have been what is called a "Tomboy". I was rather with boys and I think before puberty, I was more wired like boys internally. Or it may have been lack of indoctrination from my parents side, what a girl or boy has to play and do. I said the "I wish I had a **** sentence a few times but it was more like being envious the boys could just take a leak.... -and I had to cower deep into the forest or behind a bush to do that, plus having like tissue with me (you get it).  I grew up in the country :)

I subscribe to the idea of souls having a more female or male character.  Now, I myself feel like a tad more one the male side than female. I am attracted to both men and women, why is a different topic but let's just keep it at that for context. I came around a lot and I have seen things, personally know a man that went through transition lately. I say "know" because I am fed up with that one. Even before COVID. Everything, in every conversation always had to be dragged to the trans topic. It was like suffering was part of the existence and had to be cranked up and lived to like 1000% before the first operations started. 

The whole identity of that person revolves around this. No other hobbies, no other interests, just this. I can understand it partly but many just obsess into the topic and make it their identity.  To a point even tolerant people like me are fed up and speak up to it. And then crying and I am the evil person. That's why I personally completely ignore the topic, I won't ask, I won't try to find out, I will just recognize it, nod and distract from the topic.

There is a fine line between asking for acceptance and trying to enforce acceptance through bullying. It's highly ironical to me that these people will resort to bullying AND the victim card all at once. And on a personal level, I like my femininity. I am mother and proud, I went through things like pregnancy and labor, something a trans woman will never be able to. They neither have that gift or the burden. They can't speak for us, our physiologic dealings. It has nothing to do with not wishing serenity of mind for these persons but just like the above example, these are still biologic men, female soul or not.

I find it presumptuous if someone like that is called a woman. I just can't help it. I won't call my self a man either just because I like man stuff and am more on the male side. I think a lot of the lack of body acceptance is actually fault of the media. However I can not speak for transgender's feelings, just trying to draw parallels. No one should suffer because they hate their body. I myself am tattooed all over the body to hide scars from an accident. I did that because I hated my body and suffered. But I was young.

Today I am double as old and I would not do the tatts again for that reason. Sometimes the soul needs more time than the body to grow and lot's of mental and physical suffering could be prevented if our society would not put focus on perfection so much. Teenage girls want bigger breast because they think it has to be 90C cups being one example. Makeup, botoxing, bigger lips.

We really messed up as humanity in the last twenty years.
@"TDDA" 
Very well explained I think.
I have mentioned to @"Freija"  I believe her Spirit wanted to return fast and accepted the first Fetus He was offered and it turned out to be Male.
My ancestors (my belief is Ancestor Worship) tell me you can not just change who or your Spirit Is (Sexually).
It is my understanding that True Bisexuals (not the ones that play at it because it is the new fad) are the product of your Spirit accepting willingly to return as life life as either male or female.
Okay, Sorry, JMHO
(03-22-2022, 10:30 PM)guohua Wrote: @"TDDA" 
Very well explained I think.
I have mentioned to @"Freija"  I believe her Spirit wanted to return fast and accepted the first Fetus He was offered and it turned out to be Male.
My ancestors (my belief is Ancestor Worship) tell me you can not just change who or your Spirit Is (Sexually).
It is my understanding that True Bisexuals (not the ones that play at it because it is the new fad) are the product of your Spirit accepting willingly to return as life life as either male or female.
Okay, Sorry, JMHO

This concept is not unknown to me and I had similar thoughts while I wrote the reply above. My mother used to say that she is proud that we (I had a brother) chose to be of their offspring. It was her believe that we can chose the time and parents. For a while after their death, the memory of her saying that made me very angry inside. I scoffed it away as her talking herself into being a good mother for us. To justify some of her parenting methods. The thought that I chose this life and knew beforehand what I would face and still accepted it was like a punch to the face followed by cold water.

I've been through so much physical pain since then, it's like I attract it. People have been telling me before twice now I should write a book or have done a movie on me. And that fucking hurts on top of it because it makes me want to justify and explain myself. A situation I was brought into after abuse by an adult when I was a child. As if it was my fault and constantly being checked on did not really gave me the feeling of being loved or trusted. It's like an never ending cycle. When my daughter was born the anesthesia tube slipped and I told them I can feel their fingers on my belly. I was not believed, after 30h of labor I wasn't even trusting my own body feelings. And then they cut into me, I fainted and thought it's over. I woke up and got shit from a lot of nurses that banded with the midwife that messed up a check and told me to "calm down" in hour 20. The hospital completely hid it, there was no mention in the medical letters that took months to be produced and sent to me.

The thought that I chose this is just insane. BUT. In the years after this happened, since my daughter was born I thought about it further. I thought, damn! What if? What if I knew all this before and chose it? What if I already got my share of shitpile in life and things may at some point begin to get better? I talk about sickness and pain, I can't complain as in, I always had a dry bed and enough to eat except for that time it was my own fault. 

Yeah what if we can chosoe? Of course we have no way to determine why, because we don't know what lessons we learned or did not learn in earlier lifes. Was it luxury? Maybe something for balance. Warlord before? Maybe take it slow this time? There is a neat little telling I need to bring up and it goes like this, no matter if you believe in a God, no God, energies of nature (I do), the concept is what delivers the point:

It can be a bit different told depending on what to highlight.

A person dies and is in front of God. "Do I go to heaven?", the person asks.  "This is up to you, but you can not stay here you need to go back."
"But I just died, back to where?" "This is up to you and the question is less "where" but "when". How about Ireland 1600? Seychelles 2349?"
"I don't understand, what's the point of this?"
"Everyone in life you ever met, hurt, helped, cheated on, eased pain, it was all you doing it to yourself."
"WHY???"
"So you can one day become like me"
alternative
"So you can grow beyond yourself".

Besides the blasphemous part where it's about becoming a God, the concept of this is whole in a sense that I can not find a second example. We say life is not fair. And damn it isn't when I just think about starving children. On the other hand, it becomes fair, once it's all you. What can not be balanced throughout one life, will be over the course of billions of iterations living life on Earth.

I want to close this post by addressing that I do not seek pitty or treatment like a raw egg. Or be perceived tough or strong because of that. When I disclose and write things like above it is always only to give as much context about what I write. Because, loop back... to old justification thing. I just noticed while typing. Here we are lol. But I am leaving it like that to bring over the point.
@"TDDA" 
That was a lot of pain.
Sorry.

What I understand or believe is, you can choose your parents but if you want to be the sex you were, then choose Wisely, don't be in a Hurry.

I am also told or believe you don't have to return, you can stay and look after those here you Love and Care Fore.
You can play the Hunting a home or what ever, you can be with others and just relax.
We don't believe in Heaven or Hell.
(03-23-2022, 02:35 AM)guohua Wrote: @"TDDA" 
That was a lot of pain.
Sorry.

What I understand or believe is, you can choose your parents but if you want to be the sex you were, then choose Wisely, don't be in a Hurry.

I am also told or believe you don't have to return, you can stay and look after those here you Love and Care Fore.
You can play the Hunting a home or what ever, you can be with others and just relax.
We don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

I believe neither in Heaven or Hell, I just did not want to modify/butcher that tale too much. We already experience both in changing intensity and it's what we make it to be and get out of it. We are the factor for others to experience one of the two extremes and anything in between, IMHO. 

It's the little things in life we can do that cost us almost no energy, only our time and goodwill. And if it's just lending a smile to a stranger or a helping hand to someone that struggles physically or mentally. It's these things that remind people good is still out there and encourages others to pass it on. I think the judgement many fear to experience after death, will come from within. 

Using two extremes:
People with high standards will maybe see the few bad deeds and weight them more than their good deeds.
People with low standards will maybe think like "well I was not that bad but I know I was not that good either".

The difference may lie in the amount of iterations / rebirths experienced already and the ability to forgive yourself. The latter is not that easy though, because forgiving oneself for something can only really happen if one can say: 

"What I did was bad/unjust, I reflected on it. Instead of looking for excuses what made me do it, I now understand the reasons and have worked out a solution. I can make sure it will not happen again, therefor I can forgive myself"

This is not the same as receiving forgiveness for me. The two can happen in parallel and unrelated to each other. It doesn't mean one should have a clean consciousness without being forgiven by the one we did unjust, though.
Very wise.