Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Latest S2 Update on Ukraine
(04-04-2022, 02:22 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Russians follow allways same tactic,  they deny and blame that someone else did it. 1940  Katyn massacre is good example .
The fog of war is thick with this one. I don't know what to think as I have seen so much PROPAGANDA regarding this invasion. On one hand we hear of massacres by Russian forces, Another hand we hear Ukrainian forces are shooting refugees. We hear Russia has noble intentions to retain the eastern regions of Ukraine. We hear of people in these regions being terrorized by Ukrainian army for the past 8 years.

I see videos from destroyed Ukrainian cities which the people who live there say are being destroyed by Ukrainian forces! They tell of the Ukrainian army using civilian installations to cache weapons and stage artillery. We hear from western media the Russian army is killing civilians left and right. Other media says the same of the Ukrainian armed forces. The whole Azov nazi thing. So much fucking smoke where the hell is the fire?

I think Putin is a horrible human being with no interest other than his own legacy. I think Zelensky is a puppet of the west andI honestly can't stand the sight of the man. He is purported to be a hero by western press. I see a puppet with clear strings and not one of those strings is for the everyday people of Ukraine.

Another chapter of the sick corruption humanity has honed to a sharp edge. Disgusted by my fellow humans who indulge this corruption, or turn a blind eye to it. Not a conspiracy theory any longer the blatant corruption is so fully on display. Emboldened in the schemes to undermine humankind by the mere fact no one stands up to them and calls them out on their bullshit.

Honestly there are days I just want to fucking DIE! Just leave this God forsaken reality as the futility of it ever changing to something less fecundant is nearly impossible. The stink gets to me sometimes! I have 2 cats who rely upon me daily to be there for them so I can't really go anywhere yet..  

Thankfully there are so many people in the world who are decent humans in fact the overall majority are that way. The power brokers of this world are cruel callous people with too much time and money. We are merely pieces in their puzzle which must be put into our place which is always beneath them. As they consider themselves more highly evolved and better adjusted at the game of life than the rest of us. Only because they hold the money and levers of power which runs the day to day workings. Entitled piles of shit who are nothing more than scum with $1000. suits, club ties and firm handshakes.

Fuck them!!
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(04-04-2022, 02:22 PM)727Sky Wrote:
I pretty much agree with everything shown except one. The mass graves and  at the church and in other cities was not the russians trying to hide bodies. It was Ukrainians burying the dead. Now who killed them I'd have to says russians be it by shelling, missiles,systematic targeting and random people just gunned down or tortured to death. 

Here are a couple of reports from early to mid march,

this one from inews, who is left centered but ranked high for factual reporting. dated Mar11

Quote:It comes as another hospital in Bucha, near the capital city of Kyiv, has been digging a mass grave for a second day on Thursday, according to Kyiv Independent journalist Anastasiia Lapatina.

Link:  Ukraine buries dead in mass graves as bodies fill streets in besieged cities under heavy Russian shelling

From the Telegraph, right bais mixed factual reporting, dated mar10,

Quote:The people of Mariupol are digging mass graves. 

In scenes reminiscent of the Second World War, workers can be seen pushing bodies into a 25-metre-long trench in one of the city's cemeteries as the sheer number of casualties from Russian bombing overwhelms morgues across the city.

Link: 'We cannot even identify them': Mass graves fill up in Mariupol after more than 1,200 killed

And this one from the Daily Mail, yeah I know but like K said "Best investigative reporting on the planet. Read the New York Times if you want, they get lucky sometimes".  it has the facebook link in it from somebody that posted it where he posted it on Mar 12 and it looks like him being one of the ones burying them.  

Dated Mar 17

Quote:

Facebook account
Andriy Levkivskyi - official page 

My point is all the latest MSM and reporting seem to omit that Ukrainians are burying these people and making it sound like the russians did most of these big ones.

Fact is propaganda is strong from every side in this shit show, and people need to look at it with a finer comb.

ETA: I forgot to post this from the first link

Quote:One resident, Marina Levinchuk, described how local authorities were instructing people whose family members have been killed to cover their bodies “tie up the hands and the legs and leave it outside”.

“There are just bodies lying in the streets,” she told the New York Times.

Now this might explain why so many are seen with their hands tied together
[Image: TWBB.png]

This comes as members of the intelligence community and their assets are now openly admitting they're knowingly feeding us bad or made up intel.

[Image: FpnaLiM.jpg]
https://twitter.com/camilapress/status/1...2090157058

[Image: mThREhc.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

If this goes through Russia will be pissed as they will also lose face.

(04-08-2022, 02:48 AM)727Sky Wrote: If this goes through Russia will be pissed as they will also lose face.

What is there to Apologize for????
What Double Post,,,,, smallrofl
Pooff,,,,, deleted.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
tinyinbiglove
(04-09-2022, 06:10 AM)guohua Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 02:48 AM)727Sky Wrote: If this goes through Russia will be pissed as they will also lose face.

What is there to Apologize for????
What Double Post,,,,, smallrofl
Pooff,,,,, deleted.
tinyinbiglove tinyinbiglove tinyinbiglove minusculebeercheers tinybigeyes
(04-07-2022, 07:59 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: This comes as members of the intelligence community and their assets are now openly admitting they're knowingly feeding us bad or made up intel.

Huh...ya' don't say!  You mean our Government is...LYING...to us???  <GASP!!>

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

That our government "intelligence" people were feeding the American people BULLSHIT was patently obvious back during the AssKrackistan withdrawal! 

Why should any of that have changed now????  Just more of the same...BULLSHIT!

(Note - Sarcasm (and venomous remarks) not directed at you, the messenger; I'm just thoroughly pissed off at our government, a government which neither leads, nor governs...but doesn't hesitate to demand more money from its Citizens, in return for less representation and completely inept, corrupt and incomprehensibly FAILED leadership!)
(04-09-2022, 06:35 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 07:59 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: This comes as members of the intelligence community and their assets are now openly admitting they're knowingly feeding us bad or made up intel.

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

That our government "intelligence" people were feeding the American people BULLSHIT was patently obvious back during the AssKrackistan withdrawal! 

(Note - Sarcasm (and venomous remarks) not directed at you, the messenger; I'm just thoroughly pissed off at our government, a government which neither leads, nor governs...but doesn't hesitate to demand more money from its Citizens, in return for less representation and completely inept, corrupt and incomprehensibly FAILED leadership!)

@"FlyingClayDisk" 

Mr. "G" here talking tom you, my wife has been watching this thread and ask me to reply to your post, because,,, you might say I have many, many, many years of expertise in that field.

First let me say you have every right to be upset at our third rate (kiddy garden) Intelligence agency.
Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. started much of the current problem. But Bill Clinton and Obama Great Aggravated it. They did not want the hard facts or Real first hand intelligence work/reports.
Bill Clinton was to busy chasing Women or just fucking off to care.
Hell, Obama never listened or made it to the briefings. 
They did not want real Spies anymore, the Truth was to scary for them, what we had to do sometimes to get REAL and Honest Facts, turned their Delicate Stomachs. 
How do I know, I was there in the WH going on Assignments for years, I was trained by agents of the 60's and early 70's before the were killed or retired.

What we have are young college and university educated men and women who have never been on a real assignment out of country. Most have No Military background.
They are watching satellite images or talking with the guys and gals at NSA who are monitoring all different types of communication traffic through trigger words or phrases.

These agents are not out there making contacts, kidnapping and interrogating sources or creeping around and staying in the shadow's. 
They panic if they are missing a Pickle or Tomatoe in their Chiefs Salad. 

You can thank the Global/Elites for giving us all Biden, they thought that Hillary was a Sure Winner and completely Freaked Out when Trump won because THEY Blinked, the Elites felt the American Public was going to elect one of their Biggest Tools, Hillary.
Trump scared them, BADLY, the intelligence agencies had a melt down, they were having to actually give President Trump Real World Briefings and they couldn't, they didn't know how.
All us old guys had retired, I was getting phone calls to return and Train or give up informants.
I Said NO and hung up.

Anyway, you are correct and America is Fucked without a Real Leader to bring our country back.
Not going to happen, Sorry, but the Globalist have already started with rigging the vote for 2024.
They do everything in their power (to include murder) Trump and DeSantis the two people who could if in Power Change America and put their Thumb on those Corrupt Evil Anti-American Globalist.

I'm going back to my Dark Web sites now and giving the Power Back To My Boss.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-09-2022, 07:32 AM)guohua Wrote: @"FlyingClayDisk" 

Mr. "G" here talking tom you, my wife has been watching this thread and ask me to reply to your post, because,,, you might say I have many, many, many years of expertise in that field.

First let me say you have every right to be upset at our third rate (kiddy garden) Intelligence agency.
Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. started much of the current problem. But Bill Clinton and Obama Great Aggravated it. They did not want the hard facts or Real first hand intelligence work/reports.
They did not want real Spies anymore, the Truth was to scary for them, what we had to do sometimes to get REAL and Honest Facts, turned their Delicate Stomachs. 
How do I know, I was there in the WH going on Assignments for years, I was trained by agents of the 60's and early 70's before the were killed or retired.

What we have are young college and university educated men and women who have never been on a real assignment out of country. Most have No Military background.
They are watching satellite images or talking with the guys and gals at NSA who are monitoring all different types of communication traffic through trigger words or phrases.

These agents are not out there making contacts, kidnapping and interrogating sources or creeping around and staying in the shadow's. 

You can thank the Global/Elites for giving us all Biden, they thought that Hillary was a Sure Winner and completely Freaked Out when Trump won because THEY Blinked, the Elites felt the American Public was going to elect one of their Biggest Tools, Hillary.
Trump scared them, BADLY, the intelligence agencies had a melt down, they were having to actually give President Trump Real World Briefings and they couldn't, they didn't know how.
All us old guys had retired, I was getting phone calls to return and Train or give up informants.
I Said NO and hung up.

Anyway, you are correct and America is Fucked without a Real Leader to bring our country back.
Not going to happen, Sorry, but the Globalist have already started with rigging the vote for 2024.
They do everything in their power (to include murder) Trump and DeSantis the two people who could if in Power Change America and put their Thumb on those Corrupt Evil Anti-American Globalist.

Oh boy, could you and I ever have an interesting conversation!!  Several in fact!!

I might know a "little bit" more about some of this than I let on!  LOL!

Oh, and don't get me wrong, I am acutely aware of the notion that Bai-Dan alone didn't fuck this up from the word "Go", he's had plenty of help!  My issue is, (hell, my issue is 500,000 things more than I can ever even talk about here, but I digress), my issue is Bai-Dan has shifted this downward death-spiral into Hyper-Overdrive!

<balance removed in the interest of, well, I think you get it>
Escalation ?
State of the art Russian ship sank
(04-14-2022, 01:31 PM)727Sky Wrote: State of the art Russian ship sank

This is sarcasm right? just asking for a friend.

The ship has been in service since 1979 43 years old. I'm surprised that they don't have to tow that boat like they do their one and only carrier. Biggrin

(04-14-2022, 02:07 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

The ship has been in service since 1979 43 years old. I'm surprised that they don't have to tow that boat like they do their one and only carrier. Biggrin

Poor choice of words on my part... Maybe the the biggest badass they had in the Black Sea would have been better. It was a missile carrier so since its build they have continued to modernize its weapons systems I would assume. Russia does have some good missiles for offense and defense IMO. Either the Ukrainians hit it or the Russians screwed up and blew their own ship up by an internal fire and ammo explosion ....either way a 600 foot war ship is out of commission which is good if you are Ukrainian and bad if you are Russia. .
(04-14-2022, 02:26 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-14-2022, 02:07 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

Poor choice of words on my part... Maybe the the biggest badass they had in the Black Sea would have been better. It was a missile carrier so since its build they have continued to modernize its weapons systems I would assume. Russia does have some good missiles for offense and defense IMO. Either the Ukrainians hit it or the Russians screwed up and blew their own ship up by an internal fire and ammo explosion ....either way a 600 foot war ship is out of commission which is good if you are Ukrainian and bad if you are Russia. .

Yes they do have some fairly decent missiles and continually work on them and design new new ones. But the way I understand it is her last major refit was in started April 1990 and took 10 years to complete, she was then recommissioned and the name was changed from Slava to Moskva.

To be honest I really don't think much of their Naval Vessels except for subs, then I wonder about them. If what is reported to be happening/ happened to their Navy is true, then it would take some hairy mucho grande webos to go deep under in one IMO.

Two Links,

from 2019,
Russian Navy Ever Less Capable of Supporting Putin’s War Plans

This is i guess russian looks like to me so you'll have to translate it.

]Legendary Soviet cruisers will be scrapped 

(04-09-2022, 07:32 AM)guohua Wrote:
(04-09-2022, 06:35 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote:

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

@"FlyingClayDisk" 

I Said NO and hung up.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

I spent a short time in DC near the IC. They seemed more worried about budget issues than real world threats. Just my POV.
More about the ship