Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Formation Psychosis
Yes R-N3 is trying to help the Masses to think for themselves. But it seems not everyone wants help.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
We love JP!!!

I would like to note that none of this would have been possible without a tremendous dose of irony. All of those "anti-bullying" campaigns which became "PC" culture and turned into "shaming" and "cancel culture"- which in fact are just re-labelled BULLYING!

Truth tellers are re-labelled as bullies, racists, misogynists and fascists by those who are the TRUE bullies, racists, misogynists and fascists.... all brought to you by the social media and MSM propaganda machine.

Reminds me of living with my ex: constantly being accused of all the things that HE was doing to keep me in a state of confusion so that he kept me ignorant and under control. Our governments are now our gaslighting, narcissistic ex-husbands! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Anyone noticed how Vladimir Putin turned quite paranoid last 2 years

Before the covid scam , he was pictured as macho man.....then enter the covid and he has getting paranoid. He is requiring many meters distance to some foreign leaders when meeeting, with very long table. And that's not all, he require quarantine from people who want to see him, and  he been itself in isolation just in case....

It just seems to me as psychosis , i seen it so much last 2 years everywhere, people are too fearfull to live , breathe.....
(02-15-2022, 08:58 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Anyone noticed how Vladimir Putin turned quite paranoid last 2 years

Before the covid scam , he was pictured as macho man.....then enter the covid and he has getting paranoid. He is requiring many meters distance to some foreign leaders when meeeting, with very long table. And that's not all, he require quarantine from people who want to see him, and  he been itself in isolation just in case....

It just seems to me as psychosis , i seen it so much last 2 years everywhere, people are too fearfull to live , breathe.....

We'll always need a 'Black Hat' to call our enemy!
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-13-2022, 07:42 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes R-N3 is trying to help the Masses to think for themselves. But it seems not everyone wants help.

A friend of mine recommended this book to me. It's old but is more true than ever. "Mind rape", I prefer this term before "mass formation psychosis". I honestly can't read it anymore. A member and me on ATS were talking about this way before it became a term and no one was interested. And two month's later everyone is like "yeah that's MFP dude!". 

Rape of Mind
A. M. Merloo, MD
https://archive.org/details/joost-meerlo...f-the-mind

Quote:The Rape of the Mind explores the Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing. Published in 1956 and written by Joost A. M. Meerloo, M.D., Instructor in Psychiatry, Columbia University Lecturer in Social Psychology, New School for Social Research, Former Chief, Psychological Department, Netherlands Forces.
“SINCE 1933, when a completely drugged and trial-conditioned human wreck confessed to having started the Reichstag fire in Berlin, Dr. Joost A. M. Meerloo has studied the methods by which systematic mental pressure brings people to abject submission, and by which totalitarians imprint their subjective “truth” on their victims’ minds. The first two and one-half years of WWII, Dr. Meerloo spent under the pressure of Nazi-occupied Holland, witnessing at first-hand the Nazi methods of mental torture on more than one occasion...Then, after personal experiences with enforced interrogation, he escaped from a Nazi prison and certain death to England, where he was able, as Chief of the Psychological Department of the Netherlands Forces, to observe and study coercive methods officially....
After the war, he came to the United States...As more and more cases of thought control, brainwashing, and mental coercion were disclosed - Cardinal Mindszenty, Colonel Schwable, Robert Vogeler, and others - his interest grew. It was Dr. Meerloo who coined the word menticide, the killing of the spirit, for this peculiar crime...

It is Dr. Meerloo’s position that through pressure on the weak points in men’s makeup, totalitarian methods can turn anyone into a “traitor.” And in The Rape of the Mind he goes far beyond the direct military implications of mental torture to describing how our own culture unobtrusively shows symptoms of pressurizing people’s minds. He presents a systematic analysis of the methods of brainwashing and mental torture and coercion, and shows how totalitarian strategy, with its use of mass psychology, leads to systematized “rape of the mind.” He describes the new age of cold war with its mental terror, verbocracy, and semantic fog, the use of fear as a tool of mass submission and the problem of treason and loyalty, so loaded with dangerous confusion. The Rape of the Mind is written for the interested layman, not only for experts and scientists.”
(02-15-2022, 08:58 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Anyone noticed how Vladimir Putin turned quite paranoid last 2 years

I have slightly different theory. It first became apparent when Putin was so fixited on strict measurements around him. Remember the visits from Germany, France and UK leaders, they all had to either PCR test on Russian territory, or test at home but have to undergo distancing rules (the big table, no formal meeting like before). Putin is extremely cautious and for example Macron told in public he's afraid to leave his DNA in Russia via PCR test.

I think Putin may have feared him being targeted and that's why he is so paranoid, or even more. I also think the DNA stuff is again projection about what they themselves would be capable off. It's such a show.
(02-13-2022, 07:42 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes R-N3 is trying to help the Masses to think for themselves. But it seems not everyone wants help.

This is quite good on how it's presented.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10963]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10964]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-23-2022, 12:08 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

This is quite good on how it's presented.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10963]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10964]

So very accurate  minusculegoodjob
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]