Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange Occurrences Off Planet Earth
Have you ever heard of the following 4 strange things?

Was AVON or a Jehovah Witness knockings on the Chinese Astronauts Craft?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I am really curious to learn more about the context of #4. I'm sure there would be the "ice crystals" or "debris in orbit" push-off explanation, but it seems really odd. 

If I was up in space and something started knocking on the outside of the ship, IDK. That would be pretty unnerving. 

The solar pictures were odd for sure. The one part almost looked like a solar tornado.
(01-23-2022, 01:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am really curious to learn more about the context of #4. I'm sure there would be the "ice crystals" or "debris in orbit" push-off explanation, but it seems really odd. 

If I was up in space and something started knocking on the outside of the ship, IDK. That would be pretty unnerving. 

The solar pictures were odd for sure. The one part almost looked like a solar tornado.

Here is a video of a NASA Commentary of the event.

Here is the supposed real NASA video and they are calling what we see as possible UFOs or life, Debris following the space shuttle. Video is 17 minutes with talking from shuttle to ground control.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-23-2022, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 01:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am really curious to learn more about the context of #4. I'm sure there would be the "ice crystals" or "debris in orbit" push-off explanation, but it seems really odd. 

Here is a video of a NASA Commentary of the event.

Here is the supposed real NASA video and they are calling what we see as possible UFOs or life, Debris following the space shuttle. Video is 17 minutes with talking from shuttle to ground control.

Thanks for the follow up.