Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really Big eruptopn at Tonga
Big eruption at Tonga volcano with accompanying small tsunami around the Pacific basin. .

Wow! tinybigeyes  that looked like underwater nuclear bomb explosion.huge...
Wow!!!  tinyhuh

That is one giant explosion. The shot at 1:31 was astonishing. 

How many gajillion cubic yards of particulate went into the atmosphere in just a few minutes. Amazing.
Some report/news says there was just another explosion, equal to the previous one tinysurprised.

Cant confirm yet...
(01-17-2022, 10:13 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Some report/news says there was just another explosion, equal to the previous one tinysurprised.

Cant confirm yet...

Krakatoa, in smaller doses but more of them.

l
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

What do the RN scientist say about this , is there a real possibility of volcanic winter from this Tonga eruption ?

Quote:But what is significant here is that it took nearly one year for the ash to blank the globe. It was not instantaneous. Here, the blast was huge and it was visible from space. So we may not know about any possible Volcanic Winter for up to one year

The Tonga eruption & Volcanic Winter?

Darn....i hate the whole idea wolcanic winter tinytongue  , Sun is a friend ...blocking Sun would be cruel
(01-26-2022, 02:16 PM)Kenzo Wrote: What do the RN scientist say about this , is there a real possibility of volcanic winter from this Tonga eruption ?

Quote:But what is significant here is that it took nearly one year for the ash to blank the globe. It was not instantaneous. Here, the blast was huge and it was visible from space. So we may not know about any possible Volcanic Winter for up to one year

Darn....i hate the whole idea wolcanic winter tinytongue  , Sun is a friend ...blocking Sun would be cruel

I think it may drop temperatures a little bit over the next year or two, but not significantly enough to create another Year With No Summer like in 1816, or whichever year that was. It was a big eruption, but not unheard of. It's just that satellites were in position to get a good, spectacular view of an eruption of the sort that occurs every 50 years or so.

But I'm not a geologist, that's just the best guess of a layman.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-26-2022, 05:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 02:16 PM)Kenzo Wrote: What do the RN scientist say about this , is there a real possibility of volcanic winter from this Tonga eruption ?

I think it may drop temperatures a little bit over the next year or two, but not significantly enough to create another Year With No Summer like in 1816, or whichever year that was. It was a big eruption, but not unheard of. It's just that satellites were in position to get a good, spectacular view of an eruption of the sort that occurs every 50 years or so.

But I'm not a geologist, that's just the best guess of a layman.

Ok  hopefully we will get pass this nice and easely. 

All the really big and bad plagues in history seems to be started after big volcanic eruptions. the big eruptions get people inhale too much toxins . And toxins are causing  the disease,  but officially it is stil labeled infectious disease.

I think it really depends on what part of the Jet Stream you live in.
I don't much of a temperature drop coming. 
The Climate Change Crowd are still claiming the Temperatures and Oceans are Raising  tinysure 
Total Bullshit.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for disaster videos. The satellite footage or the eruption has had me fascinated. Understand that lives are affected, and I wish them nothing but the best, but the power or nature is intoxicating.